Mineta Dies

*Uraraka's POV*
Mineta walked downstairs to see the scene and us giving him a death stare. He just stared at us with a confused look on his face.
"What?" He asked. I swear I felt my eye twitch.
"What do you mean what? You know, mabey THIS!" Deku shouted as he put out his hand and gestures to everyone in the living room. Mineta was confused for a moment then realized what we meant. He then got scared.
"Y-you know, I didn't know they were alcohol chocolates! I only realized after everyone started eating!" He replied still scared. Todoroki seemed to have enough of this.
"Fine, don't admit it, I'll tell Mr. Aizawa." Todoroki said as he started for the door. Mineta just shrugged his shoulders.
"Look, even if I did do it you don't have enough evidence that I purposely got Iida to buy the chocolates. I'd like to see you try." Mineta said. Todoroki stopped. He sighed.
"Yeah, I guess your right, there is no point. But I WILL find evidence on this. Starting NOW!" Todoroki yelled as he ran up the stairs. Mineta gulped. I just started in amazement.
"That was one of the smartest things you've ever said, you know that?" I told him.
"Oh, well not only—" Mineta started until he was cut off by Deku appearing in front of him.
"Choose your next words wisely." Deku said with rage. He cracked, well, not yet.
"Uhh... I need to go." Mineta said as he started running the opposite direction to the stairs. Me and Deku turned back to the scene in the living room.
"Well, should we wake them?" I asked.
"I don't know, mabey we just, let what ever is about to happen, happen?" He asked. I nodded a little not wanting anymore stress for the morning. Me and Deku made our way to the kitchen and opened the fridge. We saw Tokoyami just sitting there seemingly awake but mindless. Me and Deku just stared at him until we decided to take him out. We then opened the freezer to surprisingly see nothing wrong with it. We grabbed out some waffles and put them in the toaster. As we waited, we moved everyone to a more comfortable position. We got Sero off the ceiling and placed him on the floor.
"Is it even okay to sleep like that?" I asked. Deku shrugged his shoulders. As we finished putting everyone to a better position, you know, not on the cold ground, fridge, or ceiling, we heard our waffles come out of the toaster. We grabbed our food and spread some honey and butter. We took a seat at the table and started eating and talking. We then heard more footsteps. It was Todoroki, Kirishima, and Momo. Todoroki looked angry and exhausted while the other two looked fine. Todoroki took a seat next to Deku.
"There is no evidence. I swear, I'll find a way to get rid of him, even if that is becoming better friends with my dad." Todoroki said. Everyone stared at him with surprised eyes.
"That's a rare say. Never expected you of all people to say that." Kirishima said. Momo sat next to me while Kirishima went to the other end. We talked a bit until I thought it was time to go do some training.
"Alright guys, I need to train. See you later!" I said as I walked off.
"Yeah, me too. It's already past noon... and these guys aren't up? Jeez, how much did they eat?" Deku asked. Todoroki looked up at him and with his serious face.
"A. Lot."

*Nobody's POV*
*Timeskip*
Uraraka came back to the dorms all sweaty and covered in dirt. She decided she should take a shower before having any interactions with anyone. It seemed that a few people were awake when she came back, but barely. She wanted to take a quick shower so she could go down and help everyone. She hopped in, started singing, and relaxed from her training. Little did she know, something was about to happen...

*Down in the living room*
"*Yawn* What happened?" Mina asked as she woke up. Deku, Todoroki, Momo, and Kirishima were sitting there waiting for them to wake up. They noticed Mina and came to assist her.
"Do you have a headache? Mabey, like, hit your head?" Momo asked as she put Mina's arm over her shoulder and lifting her up. Mina thought for a moment then scrunched her entire face.
"Ow...yeah...jeez, am I sick?" She asked groggily trying to stand up. She fell back to the ground even with Momo supporting her. We then heard shuffling.
"Oof, I have a massive headache... and a bruise?" Kaminari said as he tried to rise to his feet. He instantly fell on Bakugo.
"GET OFF ME—GAH! DEKU! WHY DO I HAVE A HEADACHE?" Bakugo yelled as he threw Kaminari off of him. This woke up even more people, and even more people. They were all awake now groaning in pain. Deku, Momo, Todoroki, and Kirishima were just standing there hopeless.
"Well, this will be a disaster." Todoroki said before letting out a sigh and trying to calm everyone down. It wasn't working. Momo then made a megaphone with her quirk and used it to get everyone's attention.
"Listen everyone. Calm down. You were all drunk last night." She said. This got everyone even more confused and stirred up.  She then got a sad look on her face but Todoroki saw this and hugged her. Deku grabbed the megaphone.
"Okay! Calm down all of you! NOW!" Deku said screaming that last part. Everyone stopped and just stared at him. Deku just stood there for a moment thinking.
I didn't think I'd make it this far
"Okay, as you all heard, you were all drunk last night." Deku yelled out.
"AND IT WAS YOUR FAULT!" Bakugo screamed.
"NO! NOW SIT!" Deku ordered. Bakugo sighed not wanting to deal with his headache and sat down. Deku also sighed and began again.
"It was the chocolates. I guess Mineta showed an image of alcohol chocolates to Iida to buy. Iida didn't know, bought them, and I'm guess you guys ate them all." Deku finished. As he was speaking, Mineta was in the staircase listening to everything.
"They seem to be occupied, now's by chance." He said to himself before running up the stairs silently. Back to Deku and everyone else, they were all taking in what happened.
"You guys should all take some rest, your headaches should hopefully be better by tomorrow. Drink a lot of water too, I heard that helps." He finished before placing the megaphone down. A few people like Shoji, and Tsu could get up. Ojiro was up helping Toru while Tsu was helping Tokoyami. Deku was helping up Sato while Todoroki helped Sero. Kirishima was making sure Bakugo was alright while Bakugo screamed at him that he didn't need help. Momo held Mina up again and successfully made it up the stairs. Some people were okay and walked up to their rooms. It was like 5:00PM so it wasn't that late. Deku brought Sato to his room and started walking to the stairs. He then heard a shriek.
I wonder what that... was that Ochako?
"DEKU!" He heard a woman call to him. It was Ochako. He ran up the stairs in the blink of an eye using One for All at 30%. Once as her door, he saw that the door was open a crack and the shower was running.
"DEKU!" Ochako screamed again. Deku gulped and barged in. He turned to the bathroom to see the door wide open. Ochako had the curtains around herself, to Deku's relief, and there was a purple perverted dwarf in there with a phone on camera. Deku's eyes went red. He started shaking rapidly as Mineta just stood there scared for what was about to happen.
"You. Are. Going. To. Die. Today's the day." Deku said with a smile as green energy surged all around him. There was A LOT of it. In fact, Deku's hair was rising in place as he got ready to kill a man. Mineta gulped.
"Let's take this OUTSIDE!" Deku shouted as he grabbed Mineta's neck with almost enough force to break it. He dragged him outside and everyone just watched as he did. They all knew something happened, and with the shrieks from earlier, it was probably Ochako. Bakugo looked worried.
"What's wrong?" Kirishima asked.
"I've only seen him like this once, and it was scary... even for me." He said. He was reminded of the training session when he was punched through two full building. It sent shivers down his spine. Deku threw Mineta to the ground with force that made Mineta bounce up. This set Deku up for a perfect kick, so he took it. Mineta went flying as air pressure flew around Deku. Mineta was screaming at the top of his lungs. As fast as he was going, Deku appeared out of thin air and caught up to him. He then gave him a hard punch to the stomach sending him flying the opposite direction. They were moving so fast that the human eye could only feel the wind and see the energy. To finish Mineta, Deku put his foot to him. He sent a hard kick as Mineta went through a few walls to some building. Mineta stopped still dazed from what happened then Deku got ready for a leap at him. Deku jumped at the speed of light (not literally) causing papers to fly everywhere. Before his foot was able to connect with Mineta's face, his quirk stopped. His foot connected, and send Mineta into the wall again. Deku stood there breathing a bit then turned to see Mr. Aizawa sitting there watching emotionless.
"Mr. Aizawa! Wait, I can ex—" Deku was cut off.
"All I saw was Mineta, and you go super saiyan, I think that's enough of an explanation." Aizawa continued.
"Tell me if I'm wrong, but was it Uraraka?" He asked. Deku blushed and nodded nervously.
"oh for the love of god FINALLY. GOD IT TOOK YOU HALF A YEAR!" Aizawa screamed into the air. Just then Mineta got up and limped to the room.
"Mineta? How are you even conscious? Whatever, my office, NOW!" Aizawa demanded. Mineta just stood there with his jaw open.
"Wait, your not gonna yell at Midoriya?" Mineta asked. Aizawa sighed and turned to Deku. Deku bowed.
"I'm sorry. My actions were inappropriate for the time and I should have acted better." Deku exclaimed still bowing. Aizawa has a strange look on his face.
"No, the way you acted was fine. I would act the same way if I had that kind of strength. I was just gonna say try to keep property damage to a minimum next time. You blew a hole through like 4 walls. Deku turned to see Nezu, All Might, and Midnight staring through the holes.
"Good work kid. He deserved it." Midnight said to him. All Might gave a thumbs up. Deku smiled nervously and looked at the ground.
"Now now. Midoriya, the way you acted wasn't the best way." Nezu started.
"You should have gone north. There's a lake there you could have punched him in." Nezu said with a smile. Everyone looked at him with a scared look on their face. Aizawa got up.
"Alright, Nezu, get Cementos to fix up the walls. I need to talk with these two for a moment." Aizawa asked. Nezu nodded as he walked through the hole in his wall and picked up his phone. Aizawa grabbed Mineta and Deku followed behind. They ended up in his office, which didn't have a hole in it. Aizawa began.
"So, I'm guessing you did something bad to Uraraka and you ticked off Midoriya to eradicate you. Am I right?" Aizawa asked Mineta. He nodded, along with Deku.
"Okay, well, unless you can get some proof, I legally can't expel him. Those are the new rules, which are stupid. He would have been gone a long time ago." Aizawa mumbled that last part. Deku's eyes shot open. He reached into his pocket to pull out a phone. It wasn't his, but it was Mineta's.
"How did you—" Mineta began but got slapped in the face.
"Shut it. Anyway, I think there are videos and pictures on this phone to prove EVERYTHING!" Deku said. Aizawa was now very interested. He grabbed the phone and guessed a password. It was 1234. He swiped to the images tab but didn't open them.
"Let me take this to Recovery Lady. She would be the only one here that seems appropriate to see these images." Aizawa said. He headed for the door but stopped.
"Oh, Midoriya, you can go if you want now." Aizawa said. Deku didn't want to go.
"I want to see Mineta get expelled. OOO, can I tell Todoroki to come here too? Along with... well, all of class 1-A?" Deku asked. Aizawa looked at him with eyes of something like "seriously?" until it looked that he got an idea.
"Okay, sure. They would probably want to see him leave for good." He said. He shut the door and Deku turned to Mineta.
"You know I would've killed you if Mr. Aizawa didn't stop me." Deku said. Mineta just sat there in disbelief.

*Timeskip*
"Okay, you're all here to see the class menace finally get expelled. So, we packed up his stuff and we have the a stamp right here. You have to place it to show that a student has been expelled, I know, it's stupid. So who would like to do the honors?" Aizawa said and asked angrily to the new rules. It basically meant he couldn't expel everyone in front of him. Everyone looked at each other.
"I think all the girls should do it. We've been getting assaulted all this time, let's murder him." Momo cheered. Everyone seemed to like the plan so all the girls huddled up and grabbed the stamp at once.
"One, two, and three!" They said in unison as they pressed the stamp. Mineta was standing there in disbelief.
"How could you guys do that?" He asked. Everyone gave him a glare. Kaminari came up behind him and grabbed his shoulders. He gave a few hundred volts of electricity.
"Because we think there's a better position for you out there." He said with a smile. Mineta laughed nervously as everyone walked out to the front. Aizawa followed. Mineta walked out and stood there for a moment.
"Your taking too long." Todoroki said as he shot ice at him to push him forward. Mineta fell down. Sero shot tape at him and gave the end to Sato. Sato swung the pervert around for a little until Dark shadow cut the tape and hit Mineta, who went flying into the ground. Ojiro hit him up with his tail and Aoyama blasted him with his laser. Everyone seemed satisfied, heck, even Aizawa was smiling. He began talking.
"Okay, well, while you're all here, I want to say twenty of you will be doing some sparring tomorrow." He said. Everyone was okay with it until Iida spoke up.
"Sir, I think you mean 19 now." He said. Aizawa looked at him and smiled. He only shrugged and walked away. Everyone was confused. Nobody knew what that meant. Was there still 20 of them or was it a mistake. Who knows. The only way to know is what tomorrow holds in store...