Shigaraki Raid

Once Deku and Aizawa dropped off Akako, they made their way back to the dorms. Deku decided to ask a few questions to Aizawa.
"Wait, so I'm guessing school's out because of the kidnapping?" Deku asked. Aizawa nodded.
"I hope your ready to fight. We're going at 10:00PM tonight. I already sent it out along with directions. Nobody knows but the heroes. I've sent it to you as well." Aizawa said as he slowed down to drop off Deku. Deku opened the door and took a step out.
"Oh, and Midoriya." Aizawa said, getting Deku's attention. Deku turned to him.
"Get everyone else, they're coming along." He said with a grin. Deku nodded and he shut the door and Aizawa drove off. Deku ran to the dorms and swung the doors open.
"Midoriya!" Iida shouted as everyone's eyes locked to him. Deku was standing there ready to give the news.
"When did you leave! I was down here the entire time!" Todoroki said. Deku sighed.
"You can thank Mina for that. Anyway, let me explained some things." Deku began. Instead of continuing, Bakugo stepped in.
"DEKU! WHERE WERE YOU! YOU HAD US WORRIED!" He screamed. Deku wasn't dealing with this, but he knew Bakugo changed since his apology. He knew he was coming from the heart and that his heart only screamed.
"SHUT UP! Anyway, as I was saying." Deku began. Everyone was staring at him. He looked around making sure everyone was paying attention. They were.
"Okay, so, I went out last night and got Nomu blood. All by myself." Deku lies. He didn't want to drag in his friends that helped him. He continued.
"This morning, I went over to the police station. They were investigating the crime and trying to find the location. I helped out, and we found it." Deku said.
"YOU found it." Mina said out loud. Everyone looked at her.
"Oops."
"Anyway, as I was saying, we found the location. We know where they are and how to get there. I'm telling you guys this because we're leaving at 10:00PM." Deku explained.
"We?" Shoji asked.
"You guys, me, and pro heroes. This is your first actual mission for some of you. All we need to do is save Ochako." Deku finished. Everyone was silent.
"You guys can get your hero costumes from UA. Meet me down here at 8:00PM." Deku said as he ran upstairs. Everyone was still frozen. Mina decided to liven everyone up.
"We can do this guys! We are heroes! Heroes that will save Uraraka!" Mina shouted. People started moving and talking again. Shinso stood up.
"Let's do this!" Shinso shouted, giving off his own words of encouragement. Bakugo was not amused.
"Oh get together already you love birds!" Bakugo shouted back at them. They both blushed a lot.
"W- wha..." Mina spurted out. Shinso just stood there. Everyone agreed with Bakugo. Back to Deku, he was in his room. He was throwing punched in the air, practicing a bit. He turned to his wall where a picture of Shigaraki hung. There was an X on it.
Shigaraki. You're my target. You're getting a hard hit.
Deku stood there, then again practiced punches and kicks. After about 30 minutes, he decided to clean up his room. It was a mess. He pulled down the pictures, the yarn, everything. It took a bit, about 2 hours at least. Soon he looked at the time. It was 4:00PM. Four hours. Only four until they set off. The plan was to group up at 9:00PM, get ready, and attack at 10:00PM. Deku sat in his bed thinking how much work he put in. He hasn't slept for a while, only 8 hours, the minimum you have to get. He lay down in his bed thinking about how Ochako was being treated. How she was trapped. How beat up she'd be. His mind was racing with bad thoughts. He then put in his earbuds and started playing music. The song that came on was Oh My Love by the score. His dark thoughts left as thoughts of her beautiful smile came. The date night they had, and the many others that weren't in the chapters. Her laughing and Eri enjoying the company too. The little family they created. As his mind drifted off, he fell asleep to his music and in bed...

Deku woke up to the sound of a loud beat. He grabbed his phone and turned off the music. He looked at the time. 6:00. He slept for 2 hours, which I guess is good. He stretched a bit and walked down out of his room. He went downstairs and was greeted by everyone. Deku walked to the kitchen and grabbed out a snack, which was chocolate. He took a seat on the couch, which was next to Shinso. Shinso was smiling and laughing. The tired boy seemed to be more enlightened.
"What's up with you?" Deku asked with a small chuckle. Shinso looked at him.
"Oh, well, you see—" He began but was cut off by Mina. She came out of nowhere right behind them.
"We're dating!" She smiled as she hugged Shinso. Shinso was smiling too.
"Congratulations! You too are perfect for each other. Tired and Energetic, a perfect combo." Deku said with a smile. Shinso and Mina laughed a little to. Everyone was having a good time currently. Everyone was getting ready for the raid. They all laughed, played games, and had fun. Deku, who was still having dark thoughts, was still having fun too. After about an hour and a half, everything died down.
"Well, I guess we get ready." Todoroki said. Everyone made their way to their rooms. Deku got dressed in his hero costume. He looked at his Uravity hoodie.
Hand in there Ochako. We're coming!
Deku made his way downstairs. He was the first one. Soon, everyone else was there. The second it hit 8:00, Deku spoke to the group.
"Okay, everyone! We'll get going now! Follow me!" Deku shouted as he opened the door to the outside. It was cold, and snowing a bit. They made their way to the city, where people walked up to them. The group just walked passed. They had somewhere to be, and it was important. Soon, they were in the forest and still going. The time now was 8:47PM. The group finally arrived at the spot they needed to be. A bunch of pro heroes and just heroes were there. Police as well. Aizawa saw the group of and walked up to them.
"Okay guys, this is serious. We need to stay quite, perceptive, and ready. We're gonna start moving around the building to circle them. You guys need to split up and be ready to charge." He said. They all nodded as they split up. Kirishima went with Fat Gum and SunEater. Tsu went with Nejire and Ryuko. Tokoyami went with Hawks. The rest went solely up by themselves, but still close to the others. Bakugo and Deku were by each other. The time was 9:30PM by the time Bakugo said something.
"I'm here for ya. Let's kick their a$$es." He told Deku. Deku turned to him with a grin. Now that they had a good friendship, they were gonna be unstoppable. To Deku's left, he could see Todoroki and Endeavor. Kirishima was to his right. The time was ticking. 9:50. Everyone got in a stance. 9:53. People were sweating. 9:57. They charged up their quirks. 9:59. Something went wrong. It sounded like someone was speaking into a microphone.
"Hello heroes of all kind!" A voice said.
"We know your out there, just come out!" The voice said again. It was Shigaraki. It was 10:00PM. The heroes began charging in. Deku was running along side everyone else. As they got closer, they could see screens. Deku didn't have a screen, he could see it with his own eyes. Ochako strapped to a chair. Shigaraki, Kurogiri, and Dabi were standing there. Deku was angered. He started running faster than anyone else, and soon, in front of everyone. He charged One for All from 30% to 35%. He was speeding.
"MIDORIYA! STOP!" Aizawa screamed. It was no use. Deku was too close to Ochako to slow down. He ran faster and faster. He wasn't loosing her this time. Suddenly, a Nomu came out of nowhere and jumped in front of Deku. Deku jumped up for a kick.
"ST. LOUIS SMASH!" He screamed as he kicked upward at the Nomu in front of him. The kick connected with its head, causing dirt to fly up from the wind pressure. Deku landed back on his feet and looked forward. He suddenly was punched in the chest, sending him back a few meters. Deku, who spat out blood, looked up at the Nomu. It wasn't even injured.
"Oooo... this is fun! Let's let the other ones play too!" Shigaraki said as he pressed a button. The doors on the building opened up, which seemed to be really large. A bunch of Nomus came running out. They looked to be the same size as the ones from the mall. Deku noticed this, then looked at the one he kicked. It was bigger than the rest. Ochako had a look of horror on her face.
"Isn't this fun! Let's see what Uraraka here has to say." Shigaraki said as he moved the microphone to Ochako's face.
"KICK THEIR A$$ES DEKU!" She screamed. Dabi chuckled a little bit.
"Shut up! That wasn't funny!" Shigaraki shouted at Dabi. He pulled the microphone to himself.
"Tick Tock! Time's running out." Shigaraki said. He placed finger on Ochako's leg. Her skin started decaying slowly. Ochako yelped I'm pain as she struggled a bit.
"Like the new trick I learned? I definitely do!" He asked Ochako with a smile. Ochako seemed to already be bruised and scratched up. Deku noticed this and got angry. He charged up One for All again and went for a different approach. He charged at the large Nomu, who put out its arms to grab him. Deku jumped at the Nomu, and while I'm the air, kicked his foot downward to send himself flying up over the Nomu. As Deku landed, he charged himself at Shigaraki. He was pumping his legs as fast as possible.
"It's sad really." Kurogiri said as he summoned up some smoke. Deku was teleported back to the Nomu, who went down for a punch. Deku dodged and tried another kick to the head. It definitely connected, but nothing happened. The Nomu was unaffected.
This is bad!
Shigaraki smiled, having an idea. He pulled the microphone to his mouth.
"Nomus! Stop attacking the other heroes. And heroes, stop moving. Any closer and I'll kill this girl." Shigaraki said. The Nomu's stopped as all the heroes did too. The decay on Ochako's leg was getting bigger. Deku looked at the situation and started brainstorming. He kept thinking while all the other Nomus moved back behind the big one. It was Deku vs and army of Nomu. He didn't know what to do. Then, a sudden image crossed his mind. He moved his hand to his ear. He had an earpiece. He started whispering into it. Aizawa, who stood far away, listened. His eyes widened when he heard the idea. He pulled out his phone and dialed a number. Deku looked at the army in front of him. He looked at the Nomus. He looked at Shigaraki, who was hiding behind them. He looked at Ochako who was tearing up from the pain she had endured from the past two days. Then Deku looked at himself. He had to win this. If he didn't, one of the most important people in his life would die, and many more. He charged up One for All and put his arm outwards to his right. The energy flowing off of it was growing. Deku looked at the Nomus in front of him. He started speaking like he was speaking to a Shigaraki.
"You want me to fight? Then watch what I can do."

Wooo! Sorry for the rapid fire. I'm enjoying this. Ima start the next one now.