One for All

As Aizawa finished his phone call, Deku stood there waiting for the first move. Shigaraki, who was standing there anxiously, was tired of the standing around.
"Oh just fight already!" Shigaraki screamed. Suddenly, the large Nomu slammed his fist to the ground, causing a small little earthquake.
Perfect
Deku jump past the large one, who's hands were still on the ground. He then slammed a large kick into the ground, causing some rocks to fly upwards. He then spun, carrying his momentum, and punched the air, causing the rocks to fly forward and slam into the Nomus. That attack nook out a few ten of them, but there were hundreds. Deku didn't let up. He turned around and kicked another Nomu. He turned and punched another one. He was taking out every single one with a single punch. The adrenalin in his body gave him a feeling of infinite stamina. He was kicking and punching and just kept going. Suddenly, he received a punch to his ribs. It was a normal Nomu, but it hurt like a truck. He fell to the ground but jumped back into action. He jump upwards and landing into the center of the horde, slamming his foot into the ground. The ground shook and broke as some of the Nomus fell. He then looked up to Ochako, who was decaying even more. The decay seemed to have reached down to her shin and up to her waist. This powered Deku. He jumped up at another group of Nomu's
"DETROID SMASH!" Deku screamed as his fist landed on the front Nomu of the small group. It destroyed the Numo that received the punch and sent the other Nomus down. The large one then punched Deku. His fist was basically the size of his stomach. Deku went flying another couple of meters. He landed and stopped moving.
"DEKU! DEKU GET UP!" Ochako screamed. Deku didn't move. Everyone was just staring at him. He wasn't moving at all. It was a clean hit to the chest. He lay lifeless on the ground.
"Wow, what a display. How was it? Rate it. 1-10." Shigaraki said turning to Ochako. Ochako started struggling, filled with anger.
"YOU... YOU... I'LL KILL YOU!" Ochako screamed. She was trying to jump out of her chair. If she could, Shigaraki would be strangled. Shigaraki just laughed.
"Look at that. Standing up for yourself huh? What are you gonna do? Stab me?" Shigaraki laughed. Ochako shut up after that.
"DEKU, GET UP!" Bakugo screamed. As mich as he hated him from his past, he didn't want him to die. Bakugo got mad.
"That's it. I'LL TAKE YOU ON MYSELF!" Bakugo screamed charging up his gauntlets. He rushed forward using explosions to propel himself. Todoroki rushed in behind him, along with Kirishima and Mina.
"Sir, should we just kill them?" Kurogiri asked. Shigaraki smiled.
"No, they won't even get past the Nomus, but they broke the deal. You know what that means..." Shigaraki said turning to Ochako. Ochako tried to struggle away. She couldn't...

Deku woke up in his bed. He rose from it and looked around. He stretched and got up. He looked at the time... there was no time. Confused, he left his dorm room to go to the living room. He went down the stairs to find All Might, and most of Class 1-A. The only people not there were Bakugo, Todoroki, Mina, Ochako, Toru and Kirishima. He walked over to them.
"Hey guys." Deku said as he went to take a seat on the couch. He landed on the couch, and relaxed. Nobody responded.
"Hello?" Deku asked again. This time, someone did respond. It was All Might.
"Hello young Midoriya." He said. Deku also took the chance to ask a question.
"Hey... why are you here?" Deku asked. All Might chuckled.
"I'm here to check up on you, or, at least be here for you." He explained. Deku just had more questions. Suddenly, Ojiro stood up from his seat and walked out the door front door. When Deku looked out of it, there was nothing. Deku was even more confused.
"What is happening?" Deku asked himself. All Might answered it. Your in your head, or, more of One For All. I am One for All." All Might said. Deku was confused even more.
"No, your All Might." Deku said. All Might began to laugh.
"Yes, to you. I'm just the person that best represents it. For you, I'm All Might. Everyone else had others." He said as his appearance changed to other people quickly. He lastly switched from Nana back to All Might. Deku understood now.
"Wait, those were the other holders of One for All. Did All Might see Nana?" Deku asked. All Might nodded.
"Okay, so that's one thing out of the way. Next, what happened and why am I here?" Deku asked. Tokoyami and Aoyama stood up and walked through the door.
"You see, you passed out. We're in your head currently." He explained. Suddenly, everything flashed back to Deku. The Nomus, Ochako, his hit.
"No no no. I need to go back. Ochako needs me!" Deku said to himself standing up. He went over to the door. It wouldn't budge. Suddenly, Tsu, Momo, Sato, and Sero walked through Deku and out the door. Deku was shocked.
"Your wrong." All Might said. Deku turned to him.
"What do you mean I'm wrong? You saw what's happening out there. She is DYING! How do I get out!?" Deku shouted. All Might didn't answer him, but corrected Deku's last statement.
"They need you." All Might said. Deku, with a confused look on his face, just shook his head. Shoji, Iida, Kaminari, Jiro, and Koda. Walked through the door. Deku suddenly understood.
"Where are they going?" Deku asked. All Might smiled.
"To save you. To help you. They need your help." He said. Deku's eyes widened. Shinso stood up and walked to the door. He opened it and ran out. Deku took this chance. Deku ran to the door and slipped through. He fell. He fell on something. If felt like sand. It was sand. He looked up to see a sunset, an ocean, and a beach. He was on the beach he cleaned. He raised himself to his feet. He looked forward, which revealed a woman standing in front of him.
"Hello?" Deku called out. The woman turned around. Deku couldn't believe it.
"One for All?" Deku asked. The woman shook her head. She was in her hero suit.
"Nana Shimura!?" Deku shouted. The woman nodded. Deku took a few steps forward.
"Y-you're... I though you were dead." Deku said. Nana smiled a little.
"You're not wrong. I am. I've just been taken to One for All." She said. Deku was amazed.
"Oh my god. All Might... I mean Toshinori would be so happy to see you. I'm his apprentice and—" Deku was cut off by a laugh. Nana was smiling.
"I can tell. You're just like him. When he met me, he had a similar reaction. Amazement." She said smiling. Deku was still just amazed. Then a thought crossed his mind.
"Do you... need to see me for a specific reason?" Deku asked. He knew he was here for some reason, just... what? Nana smiled and looked down at the ground.
"No. I just wanted to talk to you one time. We've watched to progress through the year, and will keep doing so." She said. Deku nodded, acknowledging the statement. He then sat on the ground.
"Wait, I need to leave. My friends are out there fighting. I need to help them!" Deku shouted. Nana just smiled at him.
"Such determination. I see why All Might chose you." She said. Deku was still anxious.
"How do I leave!" Deku shouted. Nana smiled again.
"Don't yet. Enjoy the sunset for now before you go back. You won't miss anything." She said standing there, turning to the horizon. Deku looked to the horizon. He thought about good times. He felt a hand wrap around him. It felt familiar. He then heard a giggle. He knew that giggle. It was Ochako's. Deku spun his head around to see her, but she was gone. He just stared at the sand. Then, he went over that Nana told him.
"We've watched you progress through the year, and will keep doing so." We've?
"Wait, Nana." Deku said turning to her.
"What do you mean—" Deku was cut off by his own shock. He turned to Nana so see the rest of the One for All users there. Deku didn't say anything. He just watched them look to the sunset. Deku walked over to them. He noticed even All Might was there. He stood next to him. He then looked to the sunset with the rest of them. He felt at peace. He felt that this was meaning something...