The New Student

*Nobody's POV*
As everyone woke up for the Monday morning, they were all enlightened with Mineta's expel. Everyone was happy with smiles on their faces as they woke up, brushed their teeth, showered, breakfast, what ever they did. Everyone saw the day as better without him. Everyone was in the kitchen and living room now. This is when Deku and Todoroki looked at each other. They nodded. They turned to get Momo and Ochako, which then knew what was happening. The four of them stood up and the two couples stood next to each other.
"Ahem." Deku said out loud. Some people turned their attention.
"I know what this IS!" Mina squealed loudly. That got everyone's attention and everyone was looking to them. They waited for a bit.
"So... I think you all know what we're gonna say... umm... me and Ochako are... dating." Deku said nervously. The couple of cinnamon rolls started blushing. Everyone started cheering.
"YES! THE SHIP HAS SAILED!" Mina squealed again shaking Toru vigorously.
"FINALLY! Took you long enough." Bakugo said with a grin. Iida walked up to the two.
"You two. I'm very proud. Your friendships have grown throughout this year and hopefully will grow more. I'm proud to be with you the whole way though." Iida said to the two. Deku and Ochako stood there for a second thinking about what to say. They didn't need to say anything when Iida continued.
"But, your are still first years and are around 16. Keep you head in the game, and most importantly..." Iida stopped and leaned in. He then started to whisper.
"Always have protection"
This made the cinnamon rolls blush a whole lot and become flustered.
"No! We... we didn't even... WHY!?" Ochako shouted. Everyone seemed to be caught up in Todoroki's and Momo's reveal to notice what was happening. Iida realized his mistake. He bowed.
"I am so sorry! I just wanted the best for you two!" Iida shouted. The couple just looked at him, still with blush.
"I-it's fine. I think we should head to school. Let's... just try to get our minds off of it." Deku said. The two agreed. Ochako got Eri and went to the door. They walked out and the four acted like it was a normal day. They talked about school, joked, laughed, and had a good time in all. They soon made it to the school and went to their class. Ochako dropped off Eri and came back. As they waited for class to start, they just stood around and talked. More people came in and soon everyone was there waiting for class to start. Mr. Aizawa then took a single step into the room and everyone entered their seats in a flash.(So remember when I brought up the classes? Ya screw that, let's just go with the flow.)
"Okay, so as you all know already we'll be sparring, and with the loss of Mineta, we only have 19 students." Aizawa continued.
"So, I decided to add a new student to the class..." Aizawa finished. Everyone sat there silent for a second. They then let out all of their excitement.
"OH MY GOD! I can't wait to see his quirk!" Deku shouted to himself. Everyone was being loud but was ended quickly by what Aizawa had to say.
"Midoriya, I think you already know his quirk." Aizawa said. Everyone froze and looked at Deku. Deku went to thinking.
It couldn't be Kota, he's too young. Same with Eri. Who could it...
Deku's eyes shot open as he gasped in realization. Everyone was confused.
"What? Who is it!" Kaminari asked practically jumping in Deku's face. Ojiro then knew who it was too.
"Oh no. I know who it is." He said. Kaminari then jumped to him.
"WHO IS IT!" He shouted. They all then heard a footstep at the door.
"Surprise." They all heard. Ojiro and Deku were familiar to the voice. They all turned to see the purple haired mind controller in the doorway. It was Hitoshi Shinso. Everyone was just staring in disbelief. They all stared in silence. It started being weird.
"Uhh... hi?" Shinso said again. Someone actually spoke up this time.
"We replaced and bad purple hair... with the good purple hair!" Mina shouted. Everyone burst out with excitement. Deku walked up to Shinso.
"Hey... no hard feelings about the festive?" Deku asked. Shinso smiled a little.
"No hard feelings, you beat me fair and square." He replied. Deku then realized how much bulky more he was from the last time they interacted with each other.
"So, I see you've been training hard, huh?" Deku said. Shinso smiled again.
"Yeah, I believe it will help me with hand to hand combat." He said scratching the back of his head. He still looked like a tired collage student, but more buff. Aizawa then decided to kill the mood.
"Yes, speaking of hand to hand combat... get in your SEATS!" Aizawa screamed. Everyone went silent and took their seats. Shinso then grabbed the next open seat, which was behind Deku. Aizawa began to explain today's training.
"Okay, so I said sparring. I lied. Today, we are gonna do the villain vs hero training we did at the beginning of the year. The villain team will be somewhere in the building the hero's are raiding. This time, the villains are protecting a brief case. The heroes have to either cuff the villains, or get the brief case out of the building. There is a glass inside, if it breaks, the heroes loose. Got it?" Aizawa asked. Everyone shook their heads.
"Okay, the teams are on this paper. And yes, I don't care what names I put down. The writer is lazy." He finished, speaking for the writer of the story. Everyone took a look at the teams.

~Teams~
Midoriya + Uraraka vs Shinso + Tokoyami
Sero + Mina vs Kaminari + Jiro
Bakugo + Kirishima vs Todoroki + Momo
Iida + Tsu vs Toru + Ojiro
Koda + Shoji vs Aoyama + Sato

"Also, I put the teams where I think people will work well together." Aizawa said. Deku looked to see himself with Ochako. It was obvious. The two work amazing together. He then saw he was up against Shinso and Tokoyami.
Shinso and Tokoyami, huh? Why would they work together?
"Deku! You ready for this?" Ochako came from behind and asked. Deku jumped a little then responded.
"Yeah! I already have a plan for this. I just have one thought though..." Deku started but trailed off.
"What is it?" Ochako asked curious. Aizawa then called the attention of the class.
"Get your suits on and go to arena A. I'll be waiting. I'll give you all 10 minutes." He said as he walked out of the room. Everyone grabbed their suits and went to the change. As Deku was in the locker room, Shinso walked up to him.
"So, I'm against you. Also, you got a girlfriend?" Shinso asked with a grin slightly teasing. Deku blushes a bit.
"Y-yeah... but that has nothing to do with this fight. I wanna see how much you've improved." Deku asked with a grin. Shinso grinned a little too.
"Yeah. From what I've heard, you can rival the big three." Shinso said quietly. Deku was confused because Shinso wasn't even there to watch his progression. None the less. They both finished changing and went to the area. They met up with their classmates then Shinso instantly got jumped by Mina and her thousands of questions.
"How are you? How old are you? How tall? What's your quirk? Oh wait! I know that one! Why are you so hot?" Mina asked within a second. Shinso just stood there with a confused look on his face.
"Umm... yes?" He... asked? Just then Aizawa got everyone's attention.
"Okay everyone! I'm going to pull out a number from this hat. If it's your fighting number, then the two teams will begin to fight in the building over there. Any questions?" Aizawa asked as he pointed to a building behind him. Iida rose his hand.
"Iida, just ask the damn question. It isn't elementary school." Aizawa said sick of Iida's Iidaness. Iida then asked his question.
"How will we know what team is going? We never got a number." He asked. Everyone then started talking to each other to make sure. Aizawa muttered under his breath.
"Why is this so hard. Okay, I'll just call a random team." Aizawa said. He pulled out a pice of paper and yelled out the teams.
"Todoroki and Momo vs Bakugo and Kirishima. You guys are up first. Bakugo's team is the villains. I'll be watching to make sure you guys don't go too far." Aizawa said glaring at both Todoroki and Bakugo. They shrugged it off and went to their building. Everyone else was rounded up and taken to the control room to watch the fight. Shinso walked up next to Midoriya.
"Hey, that's Todoroki right?" He asked pointing at the screen with him on it.
"Yeah, why?" Deku asked. Shinso just grinned.
"I like seeing other people's progress. Last time I saw him it was the first time he used his fire. I want to see how good he is now." Shinso said with a grin. Deku smiled and turned back to the screen. The fight was about to begin. Shinso said one last thing.
"Oh, by the way. Who's the pink girl? She won't stop bothering me." Shinso said looking around to see if she was there. Deku just chuckled a bit.
"That would be Mina. Yes, she can be obnoxious." Deku said. Ochako was behind them listening to the entire conversation.
I could tease Mina about that now
The horn blew as the teams began to look for vantage points to take advantage. Deku and Shinso were looking at the screens intensely, looking for ways in and out. For a moment they looked like brothers, even though they weren't. The battle between the two teams soon started as an explosion was heard...

Okay, before you continue to the next chapter or leave, I have some things to say. First of all, I've seen some things about Shinso from the manga. I haven't read it, but I've seen some fan art and stuff, so there will be spoilers on him. You will see Shinso spoilers in the next chapter, I'm sorry about that.
The second thing I wanted to say, or ask was... would you guys care if I shipped Mina and Shinso? This is gonna be a ship or skip. I could see them together but not really at the same time. I think it would be interesting to write about and stuff. So, tell me if you guys like it and depending on what I get, I'll do it or not. That's all for now.