°1°

This chapter is dedicated to all my readers out there. Thanks for giving this book a chance.

Above is a picture of Uyai.

Enjoy.

This is not edited you guys... Edited version will also not be on Wattpad.

I also didn't know rules to writing back then, and just wrote the story I had in my head. So have this in mind before reading.

                   ~°~°~°~°~

I watched as my best friend Judith, rampaged her Ghana must go, just so she could find her last year's Christmas knee length gown.

Not surprisingly, Judith got invited to a beach party by one of her Facebook friends. A guy whom she hadn't met before.

"Jesus Christ!" exclaimed Judith, as she threw a crazy Jean to the far end of her already scattered room.

Judith was a sixteen years old dark skinned beauty, whom happened to be obsessed with boys and makeup. And when I speak about boys, I wasn't talking about our Ajegunle broke ass niggas. I was taking about those boys that were living in Lekki or Victoria Island. I was talking about those guys that already had their lives set up for them.

Judith and I were both in Ss3 and we were both in the same class. Commercial class.

Judith and I were like terms and conditions. In other words, we were inseparable.

Judith got looks of a slay queen. She had full brows that goes well with her sexy like eyes. Others said she had an innocent eye but I begged to differ. Judith was anything but innocent.

Judith had a really nice and rounded figure for her age, unlike my small figure.

Everytime I was with Judith, I always felt like I was invisible. Why you might ask? Well, Judith was the center of attention. While I - Uyai, was her DUFF (Designated Ugly Fat Friend). But in this case, I wasn't fat. I was the smallest girl you could ever think of that was same age as I was.

Well, I had my own share of good looks though. Though - like I'd said before - I had a small frame, it didn't dispute the fact that I had a well....... Nice face.

"Come on Judith," I began to grumble. "You're going to a beach and not a club."

"It's a beach par.....tey," Judith corrected with swag. "And besides, it's the weekend. We need to groove." She began to roll her hips.

"With those rich spoilt kids?" I enquired, then wriggled my pointy finger at her. "That's not how to do things."

"Calm down," Judith brushed me off, as she grasped her reading lamb that was already breathing its last, off of her wooden desk.

Judith and I, were of the same class. We were known as the low lives. Our lives were so bad that even people at our kpako school, made fun of us.

My dad was the gate man to a company, while my mother was a tailor or as she liked to call herself, fashion designer.

Mother normally gave me oranges and cherries to sell on the streets. While my younger sister Idara, does nothing but sit and enjoy the little money she normally earn from her low life boyfriends. noticed the plural? Right.

Worst part about my life was that, my parents didn't find any fault in Idara's wayward lifestyle. All they ever did was complain about every little thing I did wrong, and then uses me as a punching bag.

But I've learnt to embrace my fate.

Judith wasn't better either. Having a father as a gambler and as a drunk, and also a mother as the town's harlot, wasn't easy for her.