Judith had always hung her head low in shame and disgust. Worst part about her life was that, her parents never used any of their income on her. I guess that was the main reason Judith and I clicked.

Though Judith and I tend to have our different taste and personalities, we tried so hard to maintain one goal.

GET RICH AND LEAVE THIS GHETTO HELL OF A LIFE!

"You know you're coming with me, right?" Judith spoke up.

"Coming with who?" I asked in bewilderment. "Please count me out."

"Come on Uyai," Judith whined. "Don't be a party pooper, it would be fun. Plus, you could also meet your prince chaming."

"Abeg," I stopped her from speaking any further, by placing my hands in front of her face. "This is Nigeria, and not some Disney Land. There's no such thing as prince charming."

"Well you're coming with me," She found it fit to dismiss my words.

"I'm not," I maintained my stand.

"And why not?" She muffled, as her head went deep into the Ghana must go.

"Mummy won't let me," I stated the plain truth to her. "Unlike yours that's never at home."

Having a harlot as a mother, only meant one thing. Judith had her house all to herself. Her father was a different case entirely, a case that couldn't be solved.

"Yes!" Judith screamed, as she finally spotted her last Christmas dress. It was a lace short gown in the colour, black. It was simple, yet eye-catching. "How about you sneak out?"

"What?!" My stunned gaze fell upon Judith. "E don reach that level?"

"Yes," Judith dragged. "I'll sneak you out of the house and we'll both go to the party. Don't worry, I'll sneak you back in first thing in the morning."

"Na one kpako house o," I reminded her of the possibilities of sneaking me out.

"No be wooden window?" Judith decided to use that opportunity to make fun of my house.

"Well my answer is still no," I maintained my stand.

"Abeg na," Judith pleaded as she walked towards me and held my shirt. It felt like an elder sister pleading to her younger one, cause of our height difference and body size.

I closed my eyes and folded both arms. "No. And there's nothing you'd say or do that would let me sneak out of my house, just cause you want me to accompany you to a beach party."

                   ~°~°~°~°~

"I can't believe I just snuck out of the house, just cause of a stupid beach party." I face palmed myself. Judith and I, were at the back of an already moving bus.

"Oh stop complaining," Judith mumbled. "I'm sure it's worth it."

I swung my head, to glare at her. "Don't let me slap you with sense."

Judith laughed, as she brought out her purse from her fake designer handbag. "You don't have enough sense and you want to waste the little one you've got, to slap me? "

Here's Judith, the only friend that could frustrate my already frustrated life.

The bus driver stopped the bus at our destination, while his conductor opened the faulty door for us.

We both got down from the bus and headed straight to a place that looked like a taxi park.

The street was busy at night. Individuals tried to make earns meet, while others walking round the street were just couples, having a good time.