"That's because you're a one strong woman, my love." I told her, making her smile. She is definitely a one strong woman, I mean, how could you survive nine-months, carrying two babies growing inside of you?

Bel and I got married two months ago. We got married on a church. We did finish some of her dreams on her bucketlist. I made sure that she experiences everything during her pregnancy. Everything's actually ready for the babies, naka-ready na yung nursery, yung mga ninongs and ninangs ng mga bata, of course. And their names.

"Thirds?" Bel called. I noticed that she started to breathe heavily.

"Are you okay?"

"It hurts..." She held her belly.

"Manganganak na ata ako." She said. So I picked up my keys from the side table, and then carried her towards the car.

While on the drive to the hospital, I called her parents and mine. I needed support, because I was told that during labor, I could loose her. As we arrived at the hospital, she was put into C-section.

I waited there for hours and hours. Luckily our parents were with me. I was getting nervous. Hopefully, she lasts this surgery.

•••

The next day...

"Mr. Ravena," Dr. Den called.

"Doc, si Bea? Did she last? Ang kambal po?" I asked worriedly.

"Bea's still breathing, relax." She chuckled.

"And as for your twins, they were delivered safely. I have good news, actually."

"What it is, Doctora Den?" I teased her a little.

"Stop calling me that, Thirdy. It makes me feel old." She then rolled her eyes making us laugh.

"We did some research and found out that heart transplant can cure Bel." Den smiled at us. That was very great news for us.

"Where can we find a heart donor though?" I asked.

"Marami namang heart donor, kaso sa ibang bansa. And that will take dollars for you to pay it."

"I'll pay whatever price it costs as long as she lives."

•••

"Bel... Thank God you are all safe." I hugged her immediately as she woke up.

"Where are our babies, love?" She asked. I stood up and took our princess and gave it to her.

"This is Abella Faith..." I then went to get our baby boy which I held this time.

"And this is Liam Tristan..." I said.

"They are so beautiful, Bel." said Mommy Det who just came in with the other parents.

"Can I take a photo of all of you?" Mama asked.

She counted to three, and then took a photo of my beautiful family.

"Pahiram naman kami ng apo namin o." It was our fathers who talked this time. Mukhang may kaagaw kami sa mga anak namin.

Bel gave Abella to her father, and then Tristan to mine. I then sat on the chair beside her and kissed the back of her hand.

"I have great news for you, love." I said.

"What is it?" She asked curiously.

"Ate Den said that your heart can be cured." I smiled at her.

"Really? Oh my gosh..." She started to tear up because of joy.

"I know, baby... I'm so grateful for being so blessed like this. For being given the chance to spend a lifetime with you..." I told her.