"For now." The woman replied and ended the call.

The sun shined brightly through the tall glass windows as morning dawned on the tired members. Occasional yawns and mornings were exchanged as they all took a seat eating breakfast Mei provided for them.

Chaeyoung sipped her coffee feeling a small tap on her shoulder she looked at Jimin, "You doing okay?" He asked.

"Considering that I killed my mother not too long ago and feel at peace I say I'm doing pretty good. You?" She replied her beautiful smile rising on her face made Jimin laugh at her words.

Jisoo smiled softly at the two, "Well I'm glad she's doing okay." She heard Jin speak.

"Of course nothing can beat that woman down forever." Jisoo responded. "Especially since she was practically raised by me." She gloated.

Yoongi rolled his eyes with a laugh, "All you ever do is talk nonsense Jisoo." He said making everyone snort.

"Why don't you go back to napping grandpa." Jisoo snapped making everyone laugh harder.

"Am I cutting this gathering short?" Jongin asked standing at the door holding a duffel bag and a few wrapped up blueprints.

Namjoon cleared his throat and shook his head, "No by all means come in." He replied and everyone cleared the table for Jongin's supplies.

Mei took the blueprints from Jongin's hands and laid them on the table. "These are some of the weapons you requested for. There's also earpieces for everyone so please take a pair." He announced placing the duffel bag next to Hoseok who unzipped it and looked through the weapons assigning everyone one as he went.

"And the blueprints are for what?" Jennie asked taking a sip of her morning coffee.

"Ah those are for the building that Yoongi requested for. Apparently one of the people you are running from is over there." Mei answered.

"Right." Jongin clapped just hands. "That building is actually owned by the Chou's so its no surprise you would catch them there. However I am surprised they are here at the same time you are as well." He continued.

"The main man we're hiding from had to have sent them here. Our plan tonight is to be able to eliminate them." Lisa said with determination etched in her voice.

Jongin nodded takin in her words, "Alright this job shouldn't be as difficult as many of you think. The security in that place is not that strong but there are a lot of cameras surrounding the place." He explained.

Yoongi smirked, "That's nothing I can't take care of."

"I'll be your eyes in another building. How about the one across from the Chou's is it vacant?" Taehyung asked Mei.

"It should be there's a side ladder that should give you access to the roof." She responded.

"Okay so are we going to kill them all or just Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Whoever gets in our way." Namjoon replied making her nod and they went back to discussing the plan thoroughly.