Lia wiped her face with a towel, "The mission to catch those girls is probably getting to her."

Ryujin ate a grape and laughed, "Did you hear Got7 is helping those girls hide from the police. Damn those bit—" She halted from continuing her sentence as the white in her eyes were becoming more visible. "ches." She finished letting go of the grapes in her palms making them fall to the floor.

Yuna turned her head to where Ryujin was looking still pouring whipped cream in her mouth. Her facial expression made the others turn their heads as well.

"Drop the phone." Jackson ordered holding his sliver smith and wesson directly at Yeji's head.

Chaeryeong reached for her gun but the feeling of a cold metal barrel hit her head softly, "Don't even think about it." Mark said coldly.

"This has to be a joke." Lia exclaimed sarcastically at their actions.

"I'm afraid it isn't get up and sit on your knees hands behind your back now." Jinyoung commanded.

"Is this what Tzuyu was talking about are you the rats in the company!" Ryujin spat bending down to the floor.

Jaebum quirked his brow, "Rats? I'm afraid you got it wrong we're not the rats you claim us to be." He answered calmly.

Yugyeom quickly cuffed Lia with cable ties, "Why are you doing this! I thought we all worked as a family!" She shouted betrayal masking her features.

BamBam ruffled his hair, "It's for your own good. All of you are still young and tainting yourself by killing people for money isn't the way to go on." He explained sincerely making the girls scoff in response.

"Alright let's take them to the car times still ticking." Youngjae announced grabbing Chaeryeong by her arm.

Tzuyu threw her glass cup at the wall with such velocity it shattered into tiny pieces flying all over the marble flooring. The muscles in her palms tightened as she breathed heavily. The pain she was feeling was greatly masked by the sheer anger of the news she was given.

She felt some relief that it wasn't her younger sister group that was going behind her back but the thought of it being her own members was clouding her mind. Her mind was brought back to earth when she heard her ringtone go off.

Quickly snatching the phone off the table she answered the call, "Seems like you still haven't figured it out." The voice mocked at her current state.

Tzuyu clenched her jaw at the woman's words, "And how would you know." She answered darkly.

The woman laughed, "Oh trust me I would know. Does Miss all-powerful Tzuyu need a little hint." She baby talked through the line.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes, "Cut the bullshit and just say the name already." She spat holding her phone against her cheek and shoulder.

She opened her desk drawer and grabbed her colt forty-five unloading the clip checking if there were any bullets inside. To her satisfaction there was. She loaded the gun up again and placed it on the small holster that was drilled under the desk.

The doors opened as her members trickled in the room. Her eyes darkened as the name was given through the call. "Is that all." She replied masking her hurt from her members and the caller.