44

(Lol I hope this lightens the mood a lil bit)~Taehyung~His eyes opened, the sting of salt water attacking the soft tissue of his eyes as he looked around

~Taehyung~
His eyes opened, the sting of salt water attacking the soft tissue of his eyes as he looked around. Darkness surrounded him, the water enclosing him. It felt oddly safe, the menacing black comforting him. There was no way up or down, there was only him. He tried to yell, but his lungs had only filled with more water. He choked, the same sting pricking his lungs as the salt clung to his airways. He felt himself sinking, swirling through the water as he shut his eyes again. Time slowed, and it felt like an eternity before he had lost his grip on the light.
I woke up with a a start, immediately sitting up. The sting lingered in my lungs as I breathed heavily, my hand over my racing heart.
"Oh good, you're up." A relieved voice said. I turned my head to the right to see Seokjin. Relief flooded over me and I open my mouth, but my voice comes out in painful cracks.
"Don't talk, during my hypnotism I strangled you, so your throat is bruised really bad." His voice was grim as he went pale. "I'm sorry, Taehyung..."
I kept silent, only nodding, hoping that it would reassure him at least a little.
His eyes lit up slightly and he reached over and grabbed the cup of bright purple liquid on the table. It shined against his hands as he placed it in mine. "Take this, Ridley said that it helps the healing process. Even though your healing is much faster than a regular human's, I almost killed you."
I gave him a confused look that said, 'Ridley?'  And Seokjin nodded. "Yeah, Ridley and Jungkook are very... comfortable with each other." He chuckled.
Well at least he's backed off of Y/N.
Like she could read my mind, she came in through the door with a plate of food. "Is he up ye-" she stops mid sentence and stares at me with wide eyes. She stood frozen and I felt a smile tug at the corners of my mouth. She looked just as tired as I felt, but she was still as beautiful as she was the last time I saw her. I watched in amusement as she put the plate on the table, rushing over to me and wrapping her arms around me. My breath catches as her face buries itself in my neck, the smell of cherry blossom hitting me in a wave. My arms wrap around her instinctively.
"You're finally awake!!" She says excitedly, then pulls away and looks me directly in the eyes. "Don't talk, Seokjin did pretty good damage." She glanced daggers over at Seokjin, but he just rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly looking away. "You've been out for a good few days, but basically, we won against all odds." She smiled brightly and I felt the corners of my lips lift as well.
"Wh-at hap-pened?" My voice sounds like cracking glass and my throat feels like it is on fire, but I manage to get the words out.
"Well, you distracted Seokjin, so I was able to crack all of the vials of blood that held everyone in hypnotism. Once everyone was out of it, the battle was basically over. They took care of all the metulopes that were hypnotized and put them where they were before and erased their minds, while the other warlocks took care of the leftover Bloodglades and sent them to some prison where they'll stay for good. Hoseok is okay, by the way, his arm grew back like you said it would." She sighed, looking down and then back up at me again. Her voice sounded hollow. "My nephew... he had to go to an orphanage since both my sister and her-" her voice broke and I felt my heart drop, wanting to comfort her in every single way possible. "Her and her boyfriend are both dead." She burst into tears and I quickly wrapped my arms around her, kissing her head while rubbing her back. I couldn't say anything to assure her. I felt helpless. I had never experienced anything like this, nor could I even begin to imagine how hurt she felt. Not many knew what it felt like to kill their own sibling. Their own family.
Seokjin had left the room moments ago, so I sat with Y/N, letting her weep into my shoulder while she poured her damaged heart into the tears that landed on my shirt.

⚪︎ ◦ ☀︎ ☁︎☽ ◦ ⚪︎
(Edited)
Ugh I feel so bad, this chapter kind of sucked. But the next chapter will probably also kinda suck too tbh but we'll see.
I hope everyone enjoyed this at least a little....
-bangtanbeanz