40

~Y/N~I sat on the couch quietly as Yoongi makes a circle of salt

~Y/N~
I sat on the couch quietly as Yoongi makes a circle of salt. He stands in the center, his eyes disappearing behind his lids as the sparks start flying out of his hands. They disappeared into the floor, only leaving a purple essence where they were a moment before. An unnatural wind blew through the room as the sparks built up into a wall around the circle, spinning so fast that the heat radiated through my bones and burned my eyes.
Before any of us could ask what he was doing, a man suddenly appeared in the circle with him as the sparks disappeared. He was a head taller than Yoongi and looked oddly familiar until he glanced at me. His dark eyes and black hair weren't what looked familiar, however. I glanced at the claw on his right hand and it looked even more threatening in person. The speaker of the council.
He turned his head back to Yoongi. "Hello, Yoongi. I'm surprised that you would summon me at a time like this. With the war." His voice was smoky and rumbled from his throat, but his eyes narrowed as he spoke.
"I apologize, Savant, but this is important relating to the war." Yoongi explained. I felt myself holding my breath as the other warlock rolls his eyes.
"Make this extremely quick." He sat down on the couch.
"We found the Persona Non Grata base. We also found that many people in Seoul are hypnotized and there are thousands being kept in the base. We could not find my brothers, but I believe they are keeping them somewhere where we cannot find them so that they can use them against us." Yoongi shortened the story. Savant's eyes widened as he sat up on the couch.
"Where is the base? Can you show me?" His voice raised as soon as his body lifted from the couch. Yoongi glanced between me and Taehyung.
"They are the ones who saw it and came back to tell us." Yoongi said truthfully as he pointed to us.
Savant approached me slowly. "I will be able to see what you see if I touch you. Close you eyes and think about the base, please." He looked at me with big, hopeful eyes and I mentally agreed, automatically closing my eyes.
I felt hands on my temples as I thought about the base. The memories flashed through my mind of the hotel, graveyard, the burnt building, the thousands of mindless bodies in the laundry room. I heard the warlock let out a small breath as the warmth from his hands disappears and he steps back. I open my eyes to see him in horror, his mouth hanging open. His expression is gone as soon as it appears, almost as if I imagined it as he turns to Taehyung.
"I'll do the same for you." He warns him as the werewolf closes his eyes. Savant puts his hands on his temples, mimicking what he did to me. Almost in an instant he jumps back and shakes his head. "That is enough. I will tell the council. Grab all of your things, all of you. This will be the start of the greatest battle of your lives." The next moment green sparks surround him and he is gone.
⚪︎ ◦ ☀︎ ☁︎☽ ◦ ⚪︎
I laid on the bed that I had once slept on for three days straight. It felt like it was months ago, but it had only been a few days. My bag sat at the end, almost glaring at me. My knife from the first time I left this house was still tucked against my hip, hidden underneath the cut men's clothes I've been wearing.
I heard footsteps and suddenly Jungkook was in the doorway of my room.
"Come to the living room, there's a hologram." He leaves as soon as he finishes. My heart contracts as I get off of the bed and follow him to the living room. Everyone was already sitting down. The absence of three loomed in the air.
I sat down next to Taehyung and he glanced at me, smiling weakly. Yoongi was putting together the hologram. When he finished a blast of blue light filled the room.
Savant appeared among the blue light. "The council has demanded that every single person of magic folk that is over 18 and under 70 years old will gather their belongings and come to the graveyard of Persona Non Grata victims. We will attack their base. If you do not come, you will be violating the Council Law and will be punished. All children and elders will be kept at the safe house in Spain, far away from the base. Bring any and all weapons, for we will need any and all strength. They are great in numbers and have hypnotized many metulopes and some of our own to fight against us. Be at the graveyard by tomorrow." The hologram ended as the blue light vanished into thin air.
"Grab everything," was all Yoongi said.
The living room emptied and I went to my room. My bag still sat on the edge of my bed, a reminder that I have little left to lose. I throw it over my shoulder and walk out of the room, ready to face whatever was to come.

⚪︎ ◦ ☀︎ ☁︎☽ ◦ ⚪︎
(Edited)
Lol this chapter had exactly 888 words. I know it's a shorter chapter but trust me I think the next one is gonna be much longer. Probably.
Vote and comment your thoughts, I hope you enjoyed!
-bangtanbeanz