28

~ Taehyung ~ When the woman officer fell to the floor, everyone turned to the door

~ Taehyung ~
When the woman officer fell to the floor, everyone turned to the door. A bunch of men and women with white eyes were rushing into the living room, looking around like they were searching for prey. The tallest one, a man, looked right at Namjoon as he and the other officer came out of the other room.
"You." He growled and suddenly hurled himself at Namjoon. The attacker's long nails scraped his neck, blood spilling onto the wooden floors.
Fighting broke out throughout the room. One of the men lunged for me and I grabbed a remote that was on the table next to me, smacking the man right across the face. The Bloodglade staggered back, giving me enough time to change into my werewolf form. A pain ran through my body as my bones broken and realigned. My surroundings also grew bigger than I remembered. The monster in front of me lunged at me again and scratched one of my legs. He had left his neck wide open and I bit the flesh, the awful taste of it's blood exploding in my mouth. Sputtering, I step back as the man falls to the ground, blood stains appearing on the floor under him.
A woman was behind him and took his place, throwing a knife in my direction. I dodged the knife but felt a pain in my side. Fur had fallen to the floor and I knew that the knife had grazed me during its flight. She swung her arms at me and scratched my face. When I staggered back, she appeared behind me, catching me and throwing me across the room. Y/N's face turned to me as the world went dark.

⚪︎ ◦ ☀︎ ☁︎☽ ◦ ⚪︎

~ Y/N ~
I watched as Taehyung fell to the ground passed out. Anger filled my veins, so strong that I felt blood on my hands as I clench my fists. My own nails dug into my palms and cut through the skin.
As the Bloodglade approached Taehyung, I broke out into a run, faster than ever. The Bloodglade turned around, sensing my movement, but was too slow to react. I bit into the Bloodglade's neck, tasting the foul blood of the blinded woman. I dug my fangs even deeper, puncturing the major vein in the back of her neck. The woman slowly fell to the ground next to Taehyung, dead.
My back to Taehyung, more Bloodglades came for me, just as a bright purple light flashed in the room. The light grew until it was blinding everyone, even the Persona Non Grata in the room. When the light died, our enemies looked confused, looking around the room. Yoongi snapped his fingers and they all disappeared.
A little dazed, I watched as Jungkook ran to Taehyung. He bent down and lifted him up, looking beat up himself. He had a black eye and a deep gash from the corner of his lip to his temple.
"We have to get out of here," Seokjin sounded like he had screamed for hours. Everyone else in the room agreed while the male officer came out from behind the couch, a gun in his hands.
"You will not be going anywhere." The officer said in a shaky voice, staring at the other officer at the front door. "Hye-Jin!!" He rushed to her body, feeling for a pulse. While he was distracted, Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand, Jimin grabbed Namjoon's arm, and it chained out until everyone was holding hands in a circle. Yoongi snapped his fingers and the room seemed to spin out of control, purple sparks flying around us. My skin was burning as the sparks surrounded us, spinning faster and faster.
When the spinning stopped, I was on the ground, the rest of the members standing around me. Taehyung was still in Jungkook's arms, looking peacefully asleep.
"First time teleporting, huh?" Yoongi watched me with a glint in his eyes and the circle of men chuckled.
"You couldn't tell?" I joked, standing up slowly. When I looked around, we were in a completely different place. The sky was clear, rolling hills in the distance, and right in front of us was a clean and elegant marble building. It looked like something from a fairytale, towering over our circle.
"Where are we??" I exclaim.
"You don't know?" Hoseok looked at me in surprise. "This is the United Peace Council building."

⚪︎ ◦ ☀︎ ☁︎☽ ◦ ⚪︎
(Edited)
EEEEEEEEEE I got a new chapter for y'all! Also, it's officially summer for me so I'll have a lot of free time lol.
SF9 will be the death of me.
What'd you think of this chapter? Vote if you liked it and comment what you thought!
Remember that I love all of you!
-bangtanbeanz