12

~Taehyung~Jimin was watching me with dark eyes as I bring the phone down from my ear

~Taehyung~
Jimin was watching me with dark eyes as I bring the phone down from my ear.
"What'd she say?" He asked and I nod in confirmation.
"Dude, you've got a date!" Jimin smiled brightly. I shrug shyly and he sighs, his face falling slightly.
"Well, she might not think of it that way..." I trailed off. Jimin shakes his head.
"Almost all girls would be interested in you. I think she would think of it as a date instead of just having dinner. Like, what kind of dude just asks a girl to dinner without it being a date?" He asks. I try to think of an answer, but nothing comes up and I shrug.
"Exactly, no one." He pats my back and smiles again, walking to the kitchen. I watch the back of his orange head as he disappears through the doorway.
I look at my phone longing to hear her voice again, but put it away again. We—me and my brothers—were about to eat lunch. Seokjin was cooking, his pointed ears out and visible. At the dorms, everything and everyone was different since fans and even the metulopes can't see us.
As I sat down at the table, there was purple flares sparking in the corner of my eye. I look over and see Yoongi using magic to lift his cup to his lips.
"Really? You can't just pick up the cup?" I ask, only to be answered with a shrug.
"That's abuse of your power." Namjoon rolled his eyes. Namjoon looked like a human, but he could change at any time.
Hoseok comes to the table cheerfully, his eyes shining a light and abnormal shade of purple.
Jungkook sat down next to Jimin, his fangs out and ready for the food Seokjin was making.
Okay, let me explain.
Jimin is shorter than the rest of us and has orange hair naturally. He's a leprechaun.
Seokjin has pointy ears and naturally light hair unless we dye it. He's an elf.
Namjoon seems human since there is nothing unusual about him physically. Although, he is a shapeshifter. He rarely shape shifts since he doesn't want to get in trouble.
Yoongi uses magic, which means he is a warlock. Most warlocks have a mark, but Yoongi is an odd one out. He looks completely normal other than when he is casting spells, since his eyes turn a glowing purple.
Hoseok is a fairy, since he has a cheerful and bright personality. Unlike most fairies, he does not have wings. He is a half-breed—he has a human father and a fairy mother. He can use certain types of magic and his eyes change color when he doesn't wear contacts.
Jungkook is a vampire, hence the fangs. He doesn't drink human blood. Ever since he was little, his parents had taught him to drink animal blood. He's a pureblood.
We are all from the world of magic and mystery, different from humans.
And how did we come together? The power of music. Our band was formed by Bang PD-nim. He has distant dragon ancestors and decided to create a band of creatures like us to unite all the creatures on earth. Our fans are scattered all over the world, some human, some hybrids, some pure bloods.
They are all counting on us, since we are the key to uniting all the creatures.
After the Battle of Differences, creatures like us have never been able to get along. Bang PD-nim's idea was to unite everyone again by creating a band of different races of creatures, and hoping that the love for one band would bring us all back together.
The only problem with that idea is that not many people know about us, and many people may not care.
We're just hoping they will.

⚪︎ ◦ ☀︎ ☁︎☽ ◦ ⚪︎
(Edited)