37

(A/N: EEEEEEEE HES A BABY, also y'all already know what's up as soon as stigma comes on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) ~Y/N~Rather than going straight to the graveyard, we decided to stay the night and go tomorrow morning

~Y/N~
Rather than going straight to the graveyard, we decided to stay the night and go tomorrow morning. It was already almost midnight, so I start to get ready to take a shower. I gathered clothes from the black bag and a towel when I feel eyes on me. I turn around and of course, the one man in the room is staring at me with narrowed eyes.
"What are you looking at?" I narrow my eyes back at him and he looks at my clothes and towel.
"Are you going to take a shower?" He asks.
"Yes... is there a problem?" I looked at him with an eyebrow raised.
"Yes, actually. I was going to take a shower just now." He said, pointing to the end of his bed. Of course, there were a pile of clothes and a towel all neatly set for him to shower.
"I take quick showers. Plus, you're just sitting there." I say, walking to the bathroom when he hollers.
"Stop! I want to go first." He whined and I stopped, rolling my eyes. He rushes in the bathroom, closing the door in my face. I sigh and walk back to the bed, sitting on the edge and grabbing my phone.
I was scrolling through when I started hearing noises. Confused, I walked to the door and opened it, looking around. The noise disappeared. I closed the door again, and walked around to find where the noise was coming from. It was deep and low, barely audible, but still there.
It disappeared when I walked near the tv, so I turned around and it hit me. The bathroom.
I walked to the bathroom and pressed my ear against the door. Low and behold, it was Taehyung.
Ew.
I walked away, my face warped in disgust as I turned my phone back on and texted Namjoon.
Taehyung is pleasing himself in the bathroom. What do I do?
It took a second, but he answered quickly.
I don't know, leave him be? Unless you want to help him ㅋㅋㅋ
I roll my eyes and plug in my earbuds, putting them in my ears and turning the music up as loud as my phone would allow. It doesn't help that the first thing that comes up was Stigma.
Whatever.
When the song finishes, the door opens to the bathroom and Taehyung runs out, grabbing his towel and clothes that he had left on his bed.
Great. Now I'm scarred for life.
After a few minutes, he comes out again fully clothed and I sigh as a wash of relief spills over me. I pull my earbuds out and grab my clothes.
"Had fun in there?" I said sarcastically and almost laugh as I watch his face go red.
"Umm, you heard?" His voice was surprisingly deep, making me jolt slightly.
"Yeah."
"Sorry..." He looked away and I walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind me and feeling a click as I locked it.
I got undressed and turned on the water. The water burned to the touch, but I got in anyways. The feeling of it hitting my skin hurt, but I didn't want to turn down the heat in fear of losing the warmth.
Once I finished washing myself, I was rid of all of the weight of dirt and grime. I felt clean, almost like I had washed away the rest of it buried inside me. I got out, quickly got dressed, and then did the rest of my nighttime routine before walking out of the bathroom and laying on my hotel bed. The sheets felt good against the red, tender skin on my arms.
I looked over at Taehyung when I heard him gasp. "Y/N, you're all red. Was the shower water too hot?" He got closer, sitting next to me on my bed and touched my arm, examining it when his eyes widen.
"You're really warm too. Are you okay?" His eyes were as soft as his voice, their chocolate color smoothed over with worry.
"I'm fine. It's just I wanted it to be hot and it was slightly too hot for my vampire body." My voice sounded cold as ice.
"Hey." He looked at me sternly. "I know all of this is a lot to handle." His hand stayed on my arm, his thumb moving in circles.
"A lot to handle? My mom is dead because of me." My head was hurting and my eyes burned, but Taehyung stayed there, still rubbing circles.
"It's not because of you, Y/N. You know that. It was the Persona Non Grata and we will destroy them no matter what. They've hurt too many people. Our people." His eyes lit with a sudden fire, startling me.
"Everything is going to be fine, you hear me?" He looked at me with a deep determination and I nodded slowly. He let out a huff and laid down in my bed.
"What are you doing? You have your own bed." I forced back a smile as he looked up and pouted.
"Well, there's something you should know... I don't like sleeping in a bed alone..." He joked, hinting at the night in the council building. His eyes were full of faux innocence.
"Are you just trying to get in bed with me?" I joked and his eyes widened.
"N-no!! I just... If it makes you uncomfortable I'll leave b-but... I- like hugging something in my sleep," He pouted and slowly got up.
Before he left I grabbed his arm, causing him to stop and look at me with hope.
"Alright, fine." I say, mock annoyance filling my voice. His eyes brighten up and he lays back down, smiling brightly.
I turn away from him, turning out the light and closing my eyes. I don't complain when I feel an arm snake around my waist and pull me closer.

⚪︎ ◦ ☀︎ ☁︎☽ ◦ ⚪︎
(Edited)
OK SOOOO THE BEGINNING PHOTO WAS WHAT TAE POSTED ON WEVERSE FOR 30 SECONDS AND LEMME JUST SAY JSJJSJSKSKDJSKSSK COLLAR BONES
I live for Tae's blurry photos.
Anyways, lmao I hope you enjoyed. If you did, be sure to comment your thoughts and vote! I appreciate it :)
-bangtanbeanz