30

~ Taehyung ~I went to my room, opening the door to white and velvet all over the room

~ Taehyung ~
I went to my room, opening the door to white and velvet all over the room. It was definitely one of the luxury rooms, as the chandelier above spun glittering white and gold.
I sprawled myself on the bed, impatiently waiting for Yoongi to come back with Yeontan while also feeling exhausted. I was about to fall asleep tangled in the soft velvet until I hear the door swing open and a weight on the bed dropping beside me. When I opened my eyes, a giant puff ball had landed on my face. I could hear Yoongi's laugh muffled behind all the fur.
I moved the puffball and smiled brightly at Yeontan, then looked at Yoongi.
"Thank you Yoongi!!!" I said excitedly.
He just nodded, smiling as he left the room again.
I set Yeontan on the bed, looking in the mirror and realizing in horror that I had scratches on my neck and on one side of my face, dirt all over. The room I was in had a bathroom in the corner. I internally thank Yoongi that I don't have to share a bathroom with anyone but Yeontan.
I go through the closet that was in the room, searching for decent clothing. There was nothing fashionable but a plain black shirt and jeans.
"This will have to do," I mumbled to myself and went to the bathroom, putting the clothes on the floor and closing the door behind me.
The shower was long as I took the time to clean off the dirt and blood. When I got out of the bathroom, it was late at night.
I got in bed slowly, tired from the eventful evening. I was just about to fall asleep when there were footsteps in the hallway. Getting up slowly, I pressed up against the door and listened carefully. The footsteps seemed to be light. Almost like a cat.
I opened the door hesitantly, turning on the light in my room. The light spilled out into the hallway, revealing the shadow of a person in the hallway.
"Taehyung?" A small voice came from the shadow and it walked forward into the light, revealing a small, tired face.
"What are you doing still up?" Y/N said softly.
"I could ask you the same question," I chuckled. She sighed, rolling her eyes.
"I couldn't fall asleep because of what happened." She said slowly, playing with her fingers.
"I just took a shower and you woke me when I was about to sleep." I grumbled. When she looked down, I smiled.
"Sorry... I tried to be as quiet as I could..." She pouted.
"It's fine," I laughed. It felt like a weight lifted.
She looked up surprised, "What?"
"Come in. We can help each other fall asleep." I waved to her and she hesitantly looked at me.
"Are you sure? I haven't showered," She blushed.
"Do I look like I care at the moment?" I felt a smile pull at my cheeks as she smiled. I felt the urge to grab her hand and did, pulling her inside and closing the door behind me.
"How are we going to help each other fall asleep?" She asked.
"Well, what do you do at home to help you fall asleep?" I asked gently.
She looked up in thought, "I usually listen to music, but I left my phone at your house..." she pouted.
"You forgot that I'm part of the biggest boy band in the world." I joked, causing her to smile.
"Well, I guess you can sing, but-"
"I'll sing you to sleep. However, the only way I can sleep is hugging someone while I sleep." I say. I realize what I said is strange when Y/N's face goes red.
"I- I mean only if you want to." I added. Her face stayed red as a tomato, "I guess it's a deal..." she chuckled, smiling shyly.
I feel relief wash over me, getting in bed quickly. She walked from my side of the bed to the other, looking around the room.
"Your room is much bigger than mine." She commented, glancing at me.
"Really? I thought they were all the same." I patted the bed next to me. She blushed again, getting on the bed. I opened my arms and she scooted over, allowing me to hug her.
"What song do you want me to sing?" I asked.
She shrugged, "Pick a song that you know, all I need is a song to go to sleep. I don't have to necessarily like it." She chuckled.
"Okay~" I cooed, starting to sing a song that I recently produced.

"She looks like a blue parrot
Would you come fly to me?
I want some good day,goodday, good day
Goodday, good day
Looks like a winterbear
You sleep so happily
I wish you good night, good night, good night
Good night, good night"

She slowly started to drift off, her eyes closing. I kept singing until the song was over and put my head on her shoulder until the warm darkness enveloped me.

⚪︎ ◦ ☀︎ ☁︎☽ ◦ ⚪︎
(Edited)
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY I GOT ANOTHER CHAPTER INNNNNN
Heheheheheheheheh im proud of myself lol sorry
But anyways, what do you guys think of Winter Bear? I absolutely loved it 🥺🐻
I hope you liked this chapter! If you did, please comment what you thought and vote! Thank you!!
-bangtanbeanz