19

~ Y/N ~  When I woke up, I was in a basement-looking room

~ Y/N ~
When I woke up, I was in a basement-looking room. There was no windows or doors in my vision, but when I tried to turn around I wasn't able to. When I looked down, I realized that I was tied by a thick rope multiple times. They must've known about my vampire strength.
The problem was that I was hungry, which meant my abilities were weaker than normal. So when I tugged against the ropes, they didn't come undone.
I sat there, waiting to hear or see something, but it was completely dark and silent. It must have still been nighttime and whoever had captured me was asleep somewhere else in the building.
Soon enough my night vision started to kick in. As a nocturnal being, I've had to adapt to the day to pretend that I was a human. But, when desperate times call for desperate measures, my superhuman senses appear.
I looked around the room and the floor was bare except for a table with what looked like knives and other weapons I didn't know that names of. I leaned forward and realized that I was in a chair, which meant I was able to move.
As quietly as I could, I slowly scooted my way across the floor in the chair. Once I got to the table, I realized that there were also guns, which were the objects I was unable to identify in the lighting. Slowly, I used my tied hands to grab a knife. I started to cut the ties off and then when they fell off of my hands, I cut the ties off of my ankles. Then I took the ropes off my waist.
I grabbed a gun from the table and checked if it was loaded. It was completely loaded, like someone was ready to use it at any moment.
That person was going to be me.
I walked with the gun, aiming it at the door in case someone suddenly came in. When no one came, I opened the door and squinted my eyes when a bright light spewed from the other side. The door squeaked, but there didn't seem to be anyone to come and check on me.
My eyes adjusted to the sudden burst of light and there were stairs heading up, the light glaring on each step. I walked up the steps slowly, making sure they don't creak underneath my weight. My footsteps fortunately were silent, thanks to vampire instinct.
I reached the top of the stairs quickly. The house had looked bright, unlike the basement that I was just in. In the corner of my vision I saw an expensive-looking vase with a floral design.
I examined the place for a door, but there seemed to be none in this room. I crept to the next room, careful for a possible resident. When the next room seemed to be clear, I saw a door in the corner of the room. Without thinking, I darted.
I glimpsed above the door and realized there was a Christian cross above the door. "Shi—"
"So now the vamp decides to escape." There was a voice behind me. I turned around to see the same man with the white eyes that had kidnapped me, along with a few others that had the same eyes standing behind him.
"Who are you?" I blurted angrily.
"We are the Persona Non Grata, we are the outcasts of the world of magic, the ones who are blind. We learn to see with our minds." A man beside him said.
I felt a shiver go through me, as if a wave had just crashed over my entire body. I remember hearing the name from somewhere, but I had no idea where I could have heard it from. "And why are you keeping me here?" I asked while pointing the gun at him.
He raised his arms in surrender, "Our master has decided to use you to deliver his message to the Boys."
I raised my eyebrows, both in amazement that he knew I pointed the gun at him and in confusion, "Who?"
"The Boys. You are sure to know them, since you went on a little date with one." The man smirked. "You are here to deliver our message to them."
Taehyung and his members. But why would these people want to give them a message through me? Couldn't they just deliver it themselves?
"What kind of message do I need to give them, because I'm sure if it was just a hate message about their band then you could let me go and I could tell them right now about you jerks." I sneered and saw the woman behind him make an annoyed grimace.
"You are ignorant," The woman said. "Just tell her the message to be delivered, Santiago."
"The message you are to tell the Boys is that they will soon be hunted and killed. Persona Non Grata believes that the alliance between the races of the magic world should be forbidden. You shall deliver this message, or not only will your friends die, but also your family." His eyes glittered with amusement as one of the men behind him brought forward two women, who were being gagged and blindfolded. When the kidnapper lifted their blindfolds, I saw who they were.
My mother and my sister.
"You look like you've seem a ghost." The man in front of them, the one who kidnapped me, had laughed a dark and evil laugh from the back of his throat. "What is your name, girl?" He was smiled.
"I will not tell you." I said and suddenly he appeared behind me, the gun out of my hands.
"I said, what is your name?" He said as his voice got much deeper.
"L/N Y/N." I tried to say in a cold voice, but my voice betrayed me and shook slightly, making him laugh.
"You should be afraid." He said and let go of me. "You are one of the Night clan."
"What is that supposed to mean?" I said confused.
"You better deliver our message, little girl." He said. Then, they all disappeared, including my mother and sister, as if they were an illusion. I looked around me, and realized that the Christian cross was gone from the door.
I heard footsteps coming down the velvet-carpeted step and bolted out the door, running as fast as I could.

⚪︎ ◦ ☀︎ ☁︎☽ ◦ ⚪︎
(Edited)
Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I was really excited to write it lol. Sorry I haven't been updating as often, I've been distracted by other stuff. Btw the music video isn't BTS because I thought Shoot Out was more appropriate forobvious reasons.
So yeah, hope you all are happy and safe this winter!
-bangtanbeanz