10

~Y/N~I was panicking as I held my phone

~Y/N~
I was panicking as I held my phone. Ji-Jung was laughing at me, her face a bright red as she gasped for breath.
"Hey!! When will you mind your own business?!" I pouted at her which made her laugh harder.
"Come on Y/N, you know Eomma and Appa want you to get a boyfriend. You just choose not to." She pouted her lips and gave me puppy eyes.
"That's not true! They want us to have stable jobs before we get boyfriends." I protest and she just laughs again.
"Well, now you have a stable job, working at the hospital and all. Now is the time to get a boyfriend." She burst into giggles.
"Says my older sister who is jobless and had a son before marrying." I roll my eyes at her, but she only scoffs.
"I'm finding a job." She rolled her eyes at me in annoyance.
"Not fast enough." I roll my eyes again and continue, "And I'm not making the same mistake you did of having a child. No thanks." I say, closing my phone.
"Maybe if you got a boyfriend you would think differently. Maybe if you tried to be close to some guy then you would want to have a family with him." She shrugged.
"We wouldn't ever get that serious." I shook my head quickly.
"You never know, you could if you tried."
"I don't even like kids."
"What?? You don't like kids?" She says in shock, her eyes wide and her mouth open wide enough to catch flies. I shake my head.
"You will when you have your own. Unless—are you a lesbian??" Her eyes widened. I shook my head vigorously.
"No, no, no! I'm not a lesbian! Not that being a lesbian is a bad thing, but I'm completely straight." I say and she bursts out laughing again.
"If you aren't lesbian, then I suggest you find yourself a boyfriend. You have a nice ass that one lucky guy would die for." She laughed and I felt my face go red.
"Hey! I don't want to talk about this anymore." I walk to my room and get dressed, dressing in jeans and a black t-shirt, throwing a leather jacket over it.
"I will make sure you get a boyfriend." Ji-Jung says, pointing at me with her eyes narrowed jokingly.
"Good luck with that." I say sarcastically. I grab my wallet and keys. "Are we taking a shopping day or not?" I ask.
She hurries to me. "Yeah! That's the main reason I'm here with you." She laughs, causing me to roll my eyes.
"That makes me feel so much better." I add as we walk out together.

⚪︎ ◦ ☀︎ ☁︎☽ ◦ ⚪︎
(Edited)
Hi guys, my exams are over thankfully and I'll be updating more often again! Yay! Sorry for the wait, but I couldn't let writing take away from my sleep. I hope you guys understand that.
Lol that's all I wanted to say
-bangtanbeanz