4

~Y/N~
I woke up the next morning tired and hungry. It usually took vampires a long time to go hungry—some vampires even wait into they are practically starving until they feed. For me, since I had blood almost every day, I was hungry every so often. The only time that I would starve was when there weren't many people getting their blood drawn.
I took a quick shower and got dressed, then I made myself a blood milkshake for breakfast. I sat on the couch in the living room and a wave of relief flows through me as I relax. I turn on the television and flip through channels, stopping on the one I use most often. The news was on and they were talking about a car crash somewhere in the city.
"Why is the news always so negative..." I say to myself and then change the channel. It changed to a random TV show in a romantic scene. Watching it, I check the time and realize that it was almost time for me to leave. Getting up quickly, I pull on a jacket and shoes. Then I grab my wallet and put it in my pocket, walking out the door.
I eventually get out of my apartment building and walk in the direction of the hospital. The streets were empty, except for the occasional passers by. Suddenly, I see a man run by and a massive weight on my back. The weight makes me fall onto my knees and I close my eyes for the oncoming impact.

⚪︎ ◦ ☀︎ ☁︎☽ ◦ ⚪︎
(Edited)
Another short chapter yet again *sigh* but I've prepared a longer chapter for tomorrow so just wait a little longer please!!
-bangtanbeanz