13

~Y/N~When Ji-Jung and I got back home, we had over ten bags of everything from clothes to shoes to perfume from the mall

~Y/N~
When Ji-Jung and I got back home, we had over ten bags of everything from clothes to shoes to perfume from the mall. Most of it was Ji-Jung's, but she insisted that I get something, even offered to pay for it. She ended up buying me some new clothes, but then I bought a few things for myself. It may be a little selfish of me, but she offered, so why not take the offer?
I sat down on the couch in exhaustion, only to realize it was 5:03 in the afternoon.
"That was fun, but now I'm not sure I'll be able to drive home without falling asleep." Ji-Jung chuckled. "But if I want to get home to Yoon-min in time for his bedtime, I should probably head home." She said and grabbed her bags and walked to the door.
"Thank you for inviting me Y/N!" She called and I get up off of the couch.
"Thank you for coming! Bye!"
"Bye sis!" She opened the door and shuffled out with her bags, closing the door behind her.
Now I was alone in my apartment with nothing to do. I didn't have work and I didn't really have many friends since I don't get along with many people very well...
I thought about going to the park and I consider it. The sunset is going to be sometime, so I could watch it.
That sounds like a good plan.
I grab my bag and put in my phone, keys, and my wallet, walking out the door. I hear my keys jingling in my bag as I walked down the hall to the apartment steps. Soon enough, I make my way down the street. As I walk to the park, the sun is already going down. I had a few minutes until the sunset started.
There was a large rock that was near the water. I hesitantly sat down and watched the sky blend into reds and oranges as the sun started to disappear into the horizon.
The sun slowly disappeared, and soon enough was replaced by a white moon. I got up and started to walk home, when I see a familiar face. It was one of Taehyung's band members. He must have recognized me because his face lights up, smiling in my direction.
"Hello Y/N!" He says. How he does he even know my name...?
"Hello...?" I say hesitantly and he smiles at me, causing my instincts to perk. How weird...
"Oh... I don't think you know me... sorry. I'm Jungkook. I-I'm one of Taehyung's friends." He says, bowing slightly with his hands against his sides.
"Oh, well I'm Y/N." I quickly bow back, causing him to chuckle.
"I know, I was there when Taehyung ran into you." He smiles. The air becomes awkward again since I don't say anything back.
"W-Would you w-want to walk together?" He stutters.
"I-uh-Sure..." I say, and mentally scold myself.
"Okay..." He says and suddenly grabs my hand, pulling me down the sidewalk. When we get to a better spot to walk, he doesn't even let go of my hand, he keeps walking with our hands intertwined.
I blush at our hands, but he doesn't seem to mind. Maybe he just forgot...?
"So... what do you do for a living...?" He asks, turning to look at me. I avoid his gaze and stare at the ground.
"I work at a hospital, helping draw blood."My voice is tense and shrill, but he nods with a smile.
"That's an interesting job..." I can still feel him looking at me. But when I look up, he was looking in front of him. Maybe I imagined it.
We walk in silence until he randomly says, "You know, you're really pretty."
I looked at him in surprise, but he's looking down at the ground.
"Uh... thank you..." I say awkwardly. He nods silently as his ears start to redden.
"So... where are you?" He says, looking up at me.
"What?"
"Where is your house?" He asked, his gaze staring intently. I point to the right .
"It's a few blocks in that direction from here." I say.
"Ah, well I go the opposite way..." he chuckled and shook his head slightly. We kept walking until we had to part different ways.
"Well, I guess I'll see you sometime..." Jungkook said. I only nod my head hesitantly, unsure of what to say.
"Here." He handed me a paper with numbers. Another number from one of these band members...
"M-maybe we can schedule something..." he said. My face heats up immensely and I look down shyly to avoid his gaze.
Suddenly, I feel lips on my cheek. The feeling disappears quickly, but I look up to see Jungkook smiling lightly.
"Goodbye..." His voice is gentle as he waves me off. He walks towards his home, whistling like he didn't have a care in the world.

⚪︎ ◦ ☀︎ ☁︎☽ ◦ ⚪︎
(Edited)
Hi! Sorry it's been a little while since I updated, and I'm kinda busy with school. I have 17 days left >~<. I just want school to be over. I'll add a music video later because at the moment I am using my phone and it won't put in a YouTube video :/.
Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter!
-bangtanbeanz