graduation day

Today's the day, he gets to graduate while I get promoted to being a senior an obvious.

We're at his house as he gets ready for his ceremony.

"I'm really proud of baby. And trust me, whatever your decision on what school to go to, ill support you no matter what." I say as my arms attach to his neck while his are on my waist. "Thank you mi amor, I made a decision. I'm going to NYU. And no it's not because it's close, they also have a really good soccer team and they're giving me a full ride scholarship!" He says super excited. All I can do is gaze into his eyes and smile. "I'm happy for you." I say smiling before he attaches his lips with mine. The familiar scent and taste of mint roams my mouth. I'm incredibly happy. He makes me a better version of myself as I do him. I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Okay enough simping, finish getting ready. I'll make sure we're all there screaming your name." I say kissing him on his cheek. He smiles before leaving his room to go change.

Skip to his graduation

"Next up, Alejandro de Jesus Rosario!" The principle says through the microphone as his family and my family as well yells and cheers him on. "WHOOOO!!!" I say screaming for each of my best-friends. Elena stands next to me holding my hand. "Hey I'm really happy for you two." She says and instantly makes my heart melt. I pull her into a hug as a whisper, "I'm happy for you and Kai too, just don't make me an auntie yet." I say as she lightly hits me and we laugh.

As we wait for ale at his banner I see a lot of people actually waiting for him. Right when he's coming near everyone is yelling and beeping horns. He goes directly to his mom of course and gives her the biggest hug. Then to his brother then his step dad, and lastly his sister. "Congratulations you big idiot." I hear elena say as they hug. I love there bond, couldn't and wouldn't ask for better people to call family. I stand there admiring them as they take a family photo. As soon as their done he rushes over to me as I wrap my arms around his neck and he lifts me in the air. "CONGRATULATIONS BABY!! I'm so incredibly proud of you." I say tearing up as I Lei him with flowers and candy leis. "Thank you mi amor." He says planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay okay turn this way! I need a photo!" His moms says as we both laugh and turn our focus to the many cameras that try to get a picture of us including my mom. "My turn!" Myaa says as her and my mom approach him. I smile at the bond that they had formed throughout the year. "Congratulations handsome! We are beyond proud of you!" My mom says hugging him as he carries myaa in his arms. "Thank you!" He says hugging back.

"Picture! And violet! Get in there too!" His mom says as I laugh and stand next to ale as he snakes his arm around my waist and his other arm carrying myaa. I think it's Alejandro's auntie that suggest Alejandro's parents and brother to come into the picture as well. There you have it, a big group picture with his mom, dad, sister and brother. Then with me, my mom, and sister. All of us smiling at the happiness that surrounded us.

As time gone by all the boys made it to each other. As they all congratulate each other and take pictures I take separate pictures with them as well. At the end of the whole thing we take another group picture, me, Elena, ale, mattia, kairi, Alvaro, roshaun, and Robert.

This is the moment I lose Track of time. We're all happy and together. He and them are my happiness.

The end

Authors note

I FINISHED THE BOOK!! I absolutely thank you guys so much for motivating me to continue this :( ❤️ I'm really happy on how it turned out :) not sure if I wanna make a sequel but as of right now this is the end. I am working on another book which is called, those boys - Alejandro Rosario & mattia polibio. I promise you this book is probably gonna be 100% better! Pls go vote and read it loves :)) THANK YOU AGAIN!!

 I promise you this book is probably gonna be 100% better! Pls go vote and read it loves :)) THANK YOU AGAIN!!