im fine

As I speed walk home tears beginning to drop from my eyes out of all of the times now is when I see Mariano. He honks his car horn at me signaling me to come by.

Mariano: Ma
Violet: V

Ma: aye you good ma?
V: yea haha

I say wiping at my eyes.

Ma: where do you live? Hop in I'll drop you off
V: no it's fine I was just gonna walk
Ma: I'd be an asshole to let you walk home by yourself in this heat.
V: it's not even that hot mar.
Ma: whatever come on get in

I sigh and get in his car. I direct him towards my house and we get there.

V: thank you stupid
Ma: anytime shorty, but you good right?
V: always.
Ma: ha okay be safe text me if you need anything
V: okk you too bye muaahhh

I say blowing a kiss and walking into my house. During the car ride we talked a little and he explained why he was even in the area. He's really funny and blunt. We touched on the Alejandro subject but I never got too deep in it because I couldn't do that to myself. He's a really sweet and genuine person and I can't believe he's still single! Okay that's enough violet I say scolding myself haha. I definitely do feel a bit better after all the laughing with mar but my thoughts keep traveling back to Alejandro. Does he like not care anymore? Should I not care anymore? I don't know what to do but I really need to focus on myself.

Fast forward to the next morning

I wake up early since I slept really early. I never put to much thought into my outfit but I wore,

 I never put to much thought into my outfit but I wore,

Felt like a flannel kind of day. I looked at my phone and no messages from ale. He really doesn't care anymore. I lay on my bed thinking what had went wrong? What could I have possibly done to make him so mad. Forget it. He always finds something to get mad at me for and walk out with no explanation. I get up and wipe at the tears that had formed. I had to post a picture.

Liked by alejandrorosario and 2890 othersVioletmendoza take me back to Vegas so I can avoid all my problems, pls & thank you :)

Violetmendoza take me back to Vegas so I can avoid all my problems, pls & thank you :)

View all 793 comments

Elenarosario bby lets go
    |  Violetmendoza yes please
    |  Gabenotbabee can I come :0
    |  Elenarosario no
    | Gabenotbabee meanie 😡

Kairi.cosentino no let's go to miami 😍
    |  Violetmendoza OOO OR THERE 😝
    |  Alvaromero LMMKKK LOL

Mattiapolibio go to school
    |  Violetmendoza shut up twerp

Roshaun_diah 5'2 but still killin it
    |  Violetmendoza hater 🙄🙄

I was honestly feeling better and weird because I posted this in the morning and everyone was actually up LMAO. Also mattia had commented on my post so I guess were okay? Ale didn't soo... yea okay it's fine. I get my stuff together and head downstairs. "Hey ma." I say to my mom who's making bagels. "Hi I'm taking myaa to school soon be ready." I nodded my head and grabbed the bagels. I ate some on the couch before my mom scolded me about the crumbs and we left. She had asked me if i was doing okay and of course I said I did regardless of how I was feeling. She asked some questions about ale and mattia but whatever. We finally get to school and everyone is where there suppose to be. All mattia them are on the far right side of the entrance and my group of friends are on the far left of the entrance. I make eye contact with ale but look away. I don't wanna put myself in a position I'm going to hate. I walk over to elena them and hug all of them. Of course Gabe comes around and wraps his arm around my shoulder. I laugh it off because it's really whatever at this point. We go into the school before the bell rings and head to our classes. I say goodbye to them and of course I make eye contact with ale again. I quickly look away and walk into my class.

Of course the day dreads like crazy. It's finally after school and I had skipped lunch to take a test I missed. While I was walking out of my class and going to the stairs I hear laughing. I turn the corner and there Ale was, recording and laughing like crazy. Kairi and mattia are pushing at each other while the rest of them are also laughing. I give kairi a little smile before he says, "aight aight chill let violet pass." He says laughing and moving his hair. I see a little frown go on Alejandro's face but it doesn't faze me. I mouth a thank you to kairi and continue walking. That's when mattia speed walks to me and walks beside me.

M: hey
V: oh hey ha
M: um I'm really sorry on how I acted yesterday. I was totally out of line and shouldn't have been such a prick
V: yea you were a prick
M: stfu I'm being nice
V: okay okay chill haha I'm sorry too, I didn't mean for anything to go how it did.

We stopped at the front of the school and stood there talking.

M: yea ok
V: I'm being nice here too work with me polibio
M: fine fine ha do you need a ride home?
V: nah I was just gonna-
M: go get some food???
V: shut the- how'd you know??
M: violet we all know how you are.
V: oh whatever. But I am soooo
M: soooo you can come with me because I want a chicken sandwich from Popeyes and then I'll drop you off
V: YAY OKAYYYY

I say squealing as we walked to his car.

Alejandro pov:

I haven't talked to violet since I blew up on her yesterday. It was so unexpected and I was just so mad. Now she's avoiding me like crazy and I don't know if I should talk to her. We were going so great until I fucked it up. Me and the boys were chillin and laughing until she came around the corner. I immediately had a wave of disbelief hit me. I knew she could see my little frown. She acted as if she didn't care or see me. As she walked away mattia said he was gonna meet up with us later and he sped towards her. I eyed them down as they walked the hall toward the entrance. "Yoo why you starin?" Alvaro asks me. I roll my eyes and go on my phone. When I go toward the entrance to my moms car I see violet and mattia laughing as they approached his car. Of fucking course. He always finds a way to wiggle back into her arms or she finds a way. What the fuck. No I shouldn't assume. There friends right?? I still have a chance?? Fucking bullshit. I should've just talked to her today or never have blown up on her yesterday!! Everything is always my fault and I feel so bad for draining her energy from it.
End of pov.