i like you

Alejandro sits there in silent shocked at what I just had said. "I- how?" He says to me with worry in his eyes. "I went to the mall today and I seen you in the store. You didn't see me because when I seen you I left." I said to him answering the many thoughts that roam his mind. "I'm sorry... I seen you with Gabe and I-" ale says before I cut him off. "And you decided it was totally right to go around and be with other girls? I mean go for it. Seems like that's what you do right?" I say to him making him seem confused. "What? I don't even?" "Yes you do ale you fucking do. You don't see it do you? I'm not a normal girl that's easy to get with. And most especially im your sisters bestfriend!" I say to him yelling. He doesn't get it. He doesn't get that he's living in a fantasy that all girls want him. Someone needed to put him in his place. But that's when everything changed when he finally realized. He stood up hovering over me and yelled.

A: I'm sorry okay!! I get it now. And that's exactly why I am falling so hard for you!! You're different and that's exactly why I keep trying! Regardless if you're my sisters bestfriend! That's even better! I know you're a great person and I've known that since we were younger but I couldn't say anything because of elena! But I know I should be able to feel how ever I wanna feel okay! I'm sorry that I did that and I act out of anger. Violet, I seriously like you so much it's scary. Please, give me a chance?

Did he really? I mean? What do I feel?? I do like him, but I don't know!!

V: Alex... you can't expect me to be on board with this. I like you, so much, I think about you almost every-time i see you! But dating is scary, especially with a person who's known for always leaving.
A: violet I promise I would not leave unless you gave me a reason to.
V: I- I know but still... what if elena gets mad?!
A: okay how about this. We keep this on the low to just figure out our feelings. After we figure it out we can decide whether not to go fourth or to just stop.
V: oh okay yea sounds better.
A: great, now I can do this.

He says to me before pinning me down on my bed and pushing his soft lips into mine. We go at it for a second before I push him off. "Okay enough it's almost 9 and you're still here." I say to ale. "I can sleep over..." He says to me with puppy dog eyes. "Yea and what are you gonna tell them? That you slept over for what?" I say to him. "I got wasted at mattias and you offered to let me stay. Duhhh." He says to me while I roll my eyes. "Or you can go home?" I say to him. "Nah I got a better excuse, I seen you at the mall and dropped you off at home and I fell asleep. You text elena that I fell asleep and you're just gonna let me stay over." Hmmmm that's kinda a great excuse tbbhhh. I finally agree and send him off to shower. He had a few clothes here since he's slept over before w his siblings when his parents went out. I also showered but in my bathroom. When I came out he wasn't there so I was suspecting he was still in the shower. I put on my clothes and hop into bed. I pull out my phone and scroll through tiktok. Of course Alejandro and his friends are all over it when I get a text from, mattia. Hmm.

Mattia
Yoo

Violet
Yes?

Mattia
Hang out tomorrow?

Violet
Sure? With who?

Mattia
Idk I think we're all going over to ale you should come

Violet
Maybe I'll let you know how come?

Mattia
Need to talk.

Violet?
About?

Mattia
Tell you tomorrow
Goodnight love you slime

Violet
Ly2 lol

Low key weird no cap but that's when ale walked into my room dripping water. "Alejandro!!" I say to him causing him to wipe up his mess. "I'm sorry baby!!" He says to me. "Baby? I like it." I say to him making him smirk. He comes into bed and I wrap my arms around his waist and put my leg on top of him. "I like this. A lot." He whispers into my ear making me shiver. "Me too." I say making him smile. I adore him. A lot. Maybe to much. My phone buzzes and he looks at it. "Why is mattia texting you?" He asks me confused. "I don't know he needed something. It's no big deal I'm tired let's sleep." I say to him even though he's still worried he agrees. I drive him insane and so does he. "Wait are you going to marianos on Friday?" I ask ale. "Yea... are you?" I nod and he nods also. I quickly fall asleep in the arms of the boy I've always dreamt of. Maybe this can work.

Alejandro pov:

Violet is amazing. I can't afford to lose her. Especially not to Gabe and mattia?? I don't even know. He better not try to get at her or ima be mad pissed. She's mine. Even if she isn't. Maybe we can ditch the party with me so she doesn't bump into any girls I know... she would be really pissed.