mine

(The picture up there is Gabe btttwww ,,, Tap on it to see the picture )

My alarm rings at 7 am and I turn it off. I've turned to my side during my sleep and Alejandro is now spooning me. I absolutely think this might work. It's too soon to say anything but I've felt so much things about this guy since I was younger and I'm so happy I might be able to finally be able to call him mine. I pull away at his arms just for him to pull me back. "No 5 more minutes pweaseeee." He whines and I give in. "Fine but I don't wanna be late." I say to him. "It's fine tell my mom to not pick us up since I have my car." He says to me in his low raspy voice. I agree and we finally get up to get ready. I go into my bathroom as he trails in behind me holding onto my waist from behind. I reach above my cabinet to give him a tooth brush. "Our first morning together amor." He says to me making me completely blush. "Yes it is." I say trying to hide the fact I liked what we had. We got ready for school and we were done by 7:30am. "Okay I just need to stop at my house for my bag and we can go." He says as I grab my things and head out to his car. We get in his car and I play music, the song Younger by ruel plays throughout the car as we jam. We pull up to his house to see his moms car still here... are they still here?? I look at ale but he's already out and going to his door. I wait a few minutes before he comes back out with Elena and Emiliano following behind him. "Hey..." I say to my bestfriend that's confused on why I'm with her brother. "Hey... um my moms not feeling good and we were gonna walk but now that he's here he can drive." Elena says to me looking at ale. They sit in the back and we drive to Emiliano's school. "So... why'd you stay over again?" Elena asks her big brother. "Oh um I fell asleep there and violet told me she didn't wanna wake me so she just let me sleep." He says back to her. "Mmm." Is all that comes out of her mouth.

"Bye emiliano!!" I say to there little brother that I adore so much. "BYE VIOLET!!" He says waving back at me. "He's so cute." I say a little soft to get a giggle out from ale. I can feel that elena thinks it's awkward since it's usually ale that's the one who's excluded... we arrive at school and I seen ale come near me to hug me but I shake my head. He caught on and walked away. We went up to Justin and Gabe and of course Gabe wrapped his arms around my neck but I pulled away and said that it was sore there. That's when I got a text.

Alejandro
Bye have a good day at school mi amor ❤️
He better not touch you again or I'll come over there and kick his ass baby

Violet
Bye have a good day to handsome & please don't make a scene I told him my neck was sore lmao

Alejandro
Good because you're mine ;)

Violet
Okay 😂😂
READ

I look up from my phone and ale winks at me. Little things really do matter because that made my stomach turn in a way I loved. The bell rang and we went to class. Gabe pulled me aside to say something.

V: yes?
G: um can we talk after school? Since it's short day?
V: sure I'll let you know

I say to him while I walked away to my seat.

SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL

The bell rings for school to be over and I walk to my locker to put away my books. "You're jookkinngg." I whine pulling the heavy books from my bag. My books are so heavy and annoying. When I'm about to close my locker Gabe comes up to me. "Hey um my place or yours?" He says worried. "Um wha-" I say before I get cut off by Alejandro's hand being thrown over my shoulder. "Hey vi me and elena are waiting to take you home. Oh sup jab." Alejandro obviously says out of jealousy. "It's GABE. Get it right." Gabe says annoyed by Alejandro's existence. "And we were talking and also she's busy after school right?" He says to me waiting for an answer. I do wanna talk to him but I feel like it's just a bad time. "Um can you just text me? I don't wanna make my mom mad." I say making up an excuse to leave. He sighs and walks away. "Alejandro you could have let me talk to him..." I say to alex a little disappointed. "I'm sorry but he just doesn't give me good vibes. I'd rather have you next to me." He says knowing it'll make me blush and give in. But I turn around and invite Gabe to come over to Elena's also. Ale gives me a jealousy look and walks away from us.

Violet
Hey mom ale is gonna drop us off at Elena's can you pick me up here tonight?

Mom
Sure.
READ

My moms never had a problem with me going over to there house. I mean we've been doing this since we were kids ahah. Me and Elena meet up and I tell her that ale said he'd take us back to her place, "uh I guess?" she says to me which makes me completely confused. "What do you mean you guess?" I say. "Oh nothing but Gabe and Justin are coming..." she says to me like it would be a problem. "Okay..." I say so confused. Did she not want me to come over that's why? I hope she's not catching on... I don't wanna make her angry about this at all. To not make it suspicious I right away hop in the back seats with Justin, And Gabe and i do not hop in the front seat. Ale doesnt even glance at me and I have a confused look but I shove it off and let elena sit there like she usually would do if they went out. We arrived at there house and our little group goes straight up into her room.

Alejandro
Are you really not gonna hang out with me today after inviting that kid into my house

Violet
Sttoppp Elena is hereee bbyyy

Alejandro
Fine but you're gonna stay over then 🤷‍♂️

Violet
Lol no

Alejandro
Whatever you say mama
READ

He's a punk but I love it haha. We stayed in her room all talking till Gabe asked me to talk to him outside. I nodded and he lead me outside of the house. We walked pass the living room when all the boys said hi to me and Alejandro looked slightly mad but I gave him my eyes to ensure him nothing was wrong.

V: um... you had to say something?
G: we never got to continue our convo
V: what-