the attraction

I answer the phone call and put it in speaker for Alejandro to hear. The first thing that we hear is her whimper. I feel bad for doing this but what she did was wrong. Im not sure where the boldness comes from but we're about to make this damn boy happy. I really can't stress the fact I don't know how to act around ale and he makes me do such bold things for no reason.

Vic: Vi
Violet: V

Vi: ale.. im so sorry (sobs)
V: Alex isn't able to talk right now he's using the bathroom.
Vi: um excuse me who is this?

She says in a normal tone with no sense of sadness in her system. This bitch really tried to play ale oh my lord.

V: someone that's gonna make him feel better?
Vi: feel better? Yea sure I have him wrapped around my finger bitch

I look at ale w the 🧐 expression and his face is in shock. I kind of laugh inside but know that she has no right saying that.

V: if you had him wrapped around your finger why is he in my bed?
Vi: um I- because he needs a rebound smarty!
V: yea... ok he definitely needed an upgrade from your cheating ass.
Vi: oh please he would never be able to replace me.
V: guess he did, cheating isn't cute. Anyways he's coming back soon. Stop calling him luv.
Vi: no!! He's mine!!

She yells through the phone before I end it. "I don't think I've ever been that mean but you're welcome." I say to ale tossing him his phone. He smiles a little and says a quick thank you. I sit beside him on his bed to turn his face towards me. "If you need anything I'm always here alex." I say to him before he rushes his lips to mines and attaches them. We kiss for a little before he grabs a hold of my face and I then realize what I'm doing. I pull away and make the (😣) expression with my face. At the exact moment my phone rings.

Incoming call from Mom

Accept Decline

"Um we can't- I- um I'll see you later. Feel better." I say to him before rushing out his door and up to Elena's room. He says something but I can't make up what he said. I look at my phone to see a miss call and text from my mom. It's almost 7:30 so I grab my things and rush out the door. My mom pulls up and I get in the car. "Hey hun." My moms says to me while I smile at her and try to hide the embarrassment flustered face expression on my face. Did that really just happen? And did I really just run out on him? After I- after I- KISSED HIM AND PRACTICALLY TOLD VIC HE WAS SEEING SOMEONE ELSE. Oh my gosh I literally can never think around this guy.

We arrive at home and I kind of try to act normal but run up the stairs to my room. I throw myself on my bed face planting on my pillows. Why am I like this. Literally I talk about how I want a boyfriend blah blah blah hit me up and I always and I mean ALWAYS either friend-zoning them or becoming awkward so I end it or I just never give any one a chance!! Like seriously what the fuck is wrong with me. (Idk this is just based off me lol sorry if you don't feel like this or what not) But no, the one guy that I've literally been crushing on since I was A KID kissed me and I ran away. Lmfao I'm a literal IDIOT. I scream into my pillow before getting up. What should I do?? Is he gonna end up texting me? Am I going to have to try to avoid him now?? I'm so fricken wrecked holy shit. It's fine. It's Wednesday, I can just walk to school, I want to avoid ale as much as possible. Yes I know he probably will feel like he got ghosted but I mean like UH I'm a wreck and don't know what to do. Actually never mind, i'll just act like nothing happened I'll see him but I wont acknowledge him as much you know?? Haha playing hard to get will be fun. But also not fun? Okay no I need a shower.

I hop into the shower and play music as all types of scenarios go through my head. Maybe me and him could work and have a happy life I- okay no. What if we do end up dating and he goes back to Vic?? Or he cheats on me?? Or he ends up dumping me?? Yea dating your best-friends brother is never good. I hop out of the shower and put on clothes before I look at my phone.

Incoming FaceTime call from Elena

Accept         Decline

E: hey where'd you go??
V: oh sorry you were in the shower and my mom was here so I was suppose to text you but lost track of time.
E: oh shit ok anyways so what's up with you and mr polibio

She says raising her eyebrows at me in the camera. I see Alejandro walk pass her in the background and I quickly make up an excuse to end the call. She understands and I end it. Damn. What if he thinks I'm a mother fricken hoe now?? Oh my gosh. Okay enough of this. Nothing happens nothing will happen. I'll just go on with my life and if he says something he does. I charge my phone and slide into bed. Maybe just maybe things will work out. But right now I just need to focus on me school and family.

Alejandro POV
Was she not into me? I mean she did all that? Just to diss me? Or was she nervous? I'm not sure but I need to talk to her. Not over the phone, not over text, in person. I always knew she had a slight attraction to me but she wouldn't say anything because hello I'm her best friends brother. Not gonna lie I've found her attractive maannnyyyy times but I could never get myself to say something because I was always scared of how elena would react. I kinda had the balls to do something last year but then I met vic and my whole perspective changed. She was the only girl in my eyes. But it's like she just covered my eyes and made me see what she wanted to see. Without her I feel even more free and able to stuff I wanna do. When mattia and Violet went to target by themselves?? Pissed me off. I don't care if me and violet always tease each other. No guy will ever be good for her. Not even my friends. He's a player and will break her heart. She's sweet, nice, mean when she needs to be, and just to top it off gorgeous. I mean her parents already love me so? But anyways they both came back giggling. And then tonight when Elena asked her what's going on between them?? Fucking crazy. I need to talk to her. She's driving me insane and it's only been 3 hours.