blocked

We all wake up and we go straight out to eat. It's our last day in the city as well. "Um not to sound like a retard but what time are we leaving here?" I say as they all turn to me. "Um, we can drive back at 8 or 7? Doesn't matter to me, I'm making Rowan drive my car." Gabe says as Rowan eyes widen. "You asshole, fine." He says putting his fork down. We're outside eating at a table so we quickly ask for someone to take a picture. I post it.

(Picture us sitting at the table, Gabe and Elena on one side, me and Rowan on the other side and Justin in the middle.)

Violetmendoza these are my people :)

User1 😍😍😍😍

User2 god played favorites

User3 single is glowing on her

Elenarosario muaaahhh

Rowan.eldridge yessiirrr

User4 ale punching the air

User5 her and Rowan?? Wow

User6 ship that ^
     | Alejandrosario no

User7 ^ LMFAAOOO

gabenotbabe gang

Juusstiinn_ losers

User4 she's done with ale doeee

Mattiapolibio tfti hoes
| Violetmendoza bye

Kairicosentino baddie to the left 😍😍
| elenarosario ily

————————————————————————

We all finish eating and go continue exploring.

SKIP TO 6:45pm

We all get out of the pool and run up to our hotel. "IM GONNA SLIP!!" I say yelling as we run up to our door. As Gabe opens the door we all run in and splat on the couch. "Do we have to go home today." I say sad as ever. "I know I wanna stay one more day." Elena says dragging the y. "Maybe I can ask?" Gabe says as we all vigorously nods. He excused himself as he calls his dad. A couple minutes later he comes back out, "Wow my dad said we can stay for how ever long we want we just have to let the office thingy people know." He says as all of our eyes go wide. "Okay okay two or three more days dasss itttt!" Rowan says as we all laugh and squeal. "Okay now just time to tell our parents." We all nod and go away from eachother to let our parents know. All our parents are fine with it and we all shower.

THREE DAYS LATER

I've literally had a blast in New York. I got nothing from ale except mattia saying, "he misses you." They made me block him on everything until we got back. Elena is her brother but she was on my side. She never seen him so angry and the words he used were not necessary. I don't even know who was more angrier, her or me lmao.

We all started packing and dreading to leave. "It's been four days and I still don't want to go home!" Justin says. It's Thursday right now and we all finally get our stuff ready and check out of the hotel at 6:37pm. We all stop to get boba first. When I get dropped off it's 9:23pm. "BYE!! I'll see you guys later!" I say to Gabe since he switched seats with Rowan already. They all wave before driving off.

"Hey mom." I say as she hugs me super tight and myaa does as well. After talking for a little I go upstairs to unpack.

I unpack and do what I've been dreading to do. I would totally leave him on block but that's not who I am. As soon as I unlock him I throw my phone down and go shower. I throw on a tank top with shorts and get ready for bed. It's nearly 11 and I'm tired.

Next day

I wake up at 7:49am and go to grab my phone.

6 missed FaceTime calls from 97393739
7 missed phone calls from 97393739

I can't remember anyone's number but I forgot I blocked ale so his contact restarted.

Alejandro
I'm sorry.
I was tipsy when I was texting you
I got angry when I seen that vid and everyone was drinking so I took a sip and I didn't stop
Please text me baby
I know you're in ny and god knows how long you're staying there come back please
Those two girls mean nothing to me
We didn't even do anything
READ

————————————————————————

I left him on read because I don't have time to be dreading over him. Regardless if he was drunk or not, he should have trusted me to begin with. I don't care, it's not okay to say such hurtful things. Drunk sayings are sober thoughts.

————————————————————————

Alejandro
I see you unblocked me
Stop leaving me on seen
Violet I'm gonna come over if you don't text me back

Violet
-

Alejandro
With actual words

Violet
What do you want??
Didn't you break up with ME?

Alejandro
I was drunk okay
I'm sorry
Can we just talk in person?

Violet
I'll see you in three days
On Monday
Bye gtg

Alejandro
Fine.
Just know I love you, a lot.
READ

————————————————————————

I put my phone away and just go down stairs to eat. I hope  these days don't go by fast. I can't bare to think of talking to him, seeing him actually.

SKIP TO MONDAY

The day I was dreading. I muted Alejandro's contact and never tried to even text or find out what he's saying. I threw on a white shirt and High waisted ripped shorts. I grabbed my bag and my nanny dropped me off at school. As soon as I got there it was already pretty late and the bell had rung for classes to start. I ran and made it to my periods.

Fast forward to lunch

"Fuck I wanna go back to New York." Justin says as we walk out of class. "Honestly." I said as we both walk to the cafeteria. We all met up at the table we usually sit at, or the table they usually sit at. "Um can I sit here.... I know I don't normally-." I say before Gabe cuts me off. "Shut up and sit." Gabe says. "Rawr jeez." I say as Elena sits next to me. "Don't turn." She says as she's smiling super hard. Fuck.

Alejandro - A
Justin - J
Gabe - G
Rowan - R
Elena - E
Violet - V

A: hey...
J: sup...
E: go away
A: shut it
E: you shut it
R: okay okay Elena enough haha um did you need something?
A: are you not gonna look at me?
(Everyone quiet)
A: violet please
V: what?
A: can we go talk? In the hall?
V: no thanks
A: please?
V: actually I have to go to class, see you guys after school.

I say as I grab my stuff and walk out of the cafe. Alejandro obviously tails me.