rude huh?

NO THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER! IM CONTINUING THIS FOR A LIL!

________________________________
After we hang out a little his mom made us tacos and I ended up eating dinner there. "I'm tired, I'm ready to go home ale." I say as he groans. His eyes go sparkly as I roll my eyes. "No." I say as he rolls over his side. "Come on just sleep over I'm to tired to drive." He says as he pouts. He gives me the puppy dog eyes and I give in. "You're gonna make my mom mad." I say as I stand up from his bed and grab my phone. "She loves me, it's fine mi amor." He says as I call my mom.

V: hey mom
Vm: yes?
V: um can I stay over at Elena and ales tonight?
Vm: why so?
V: I know ale and his mom are tired and I don't wanna bother them to drop me off. If it's not fine I can still come home
Vm: how could you come home?
V: id walk?
Vm: aii no okay just be sure you're at school tomorrow amor!
V: okay okay I'll be home tomorrow I love you!
Vm: love you too, make sure mrs Rosario doesn't mind!
V: okay!!

I say as she ends the call. "I'll be back." I say to ale as I walk out of his room and into his kitchen.

V: hey mrs Rosario
Am: aii hello violet
V: um if it's okay with you could I spend the night?
Am: of course love!
V: okay thank you I just wanted to ask
Am: oh amor you don't need to ask! You're always welcome here.
V: thank you mrs rosario

I say as I grab a water bottle and head to elenas room. "Hello-" I say as I open elenas door. I open it to reveal her and kairi cuddling on her bed. "Oh violet! I didn't know you were here haha what are you doing here?" Elena says as I throw myself in front of her and kairi. "Oh really, didn't know he was here either?" I say as I raise a brow and she hits my shoulder. "Stop it!" She says as I laugh at her and kairi. "Hey kai." I say as he daps me up. "Well I just came here to get some clothes." I say as she points at her closet. I smile while I get up and grab some sleeping clothes. "Be safe whores." I say as she throws a pillow at the door while I run out. I laugh to myself before going to shower.

After I showered I brushed my teeth and headed back to Ales room. "Oh so you're staying huh?" He says as he grabs my waste and pulls me onto his bed. I giggle before detaching his arms from my waist and getting up. "I guess I am." I say as I start combing my hair.

As I finish up he still is on fortnite. "Did you shower yet?" I ask him as he doesn't hear me. "Hello??!!" I say as I lightly kick at his shoulder. "WHAT??" He says annoyed turning at me. "Did you shower yet?" I say once again, "yea I did before you came jeez." He says as he puts his mic back around his head and turns back to the tv. I roll my eyes as I go on instagram.

It's now 9:45pm and he's still on his game. I tap his side with my feet as he groans at him getting killed on fortnite. "What vi??" He says turning around. "Are you ready to go to sleep?" I say as nice as possible. "No im not tired yet." He says getting up and grabbing his water bottle. "Really?" I say as he raises a brow. "What? I can't just play fortnite with mattia them?" He says as he puts his bottle down. "No yea go for it." I say while turning away from him and back to my phone.

I can just feel him roll his eyes, he picks up his controller and keeps playing. I gasp at how rude he just was. I laugh it off and grab my phone. I walk out of his room and into his kitchen.

I grab bread and toast it. When I set the timer for the toaster he comes out of no where and sits on the counter. "Move." I say as I try to wash my eyes on the sink but he blocks the way. "Move." I say as he still blocks there. I roll my eyes as I walk to the bathroom but he pulls at my arm.

A: what's your problem?
V: nothing? Yours?
A: i don't have one you obviously do since you keep picking on me
V: wow I'm sorry my little baby

I say as I keep walking to the bathroom. I start washing my hands as he appears from the side. "What?" I say as he stands there. "Come on let's go to sleep then." He says leaning on the door. "You go sleep first. I'm making my bread." I say as I walk past him. "Vi-" , "I said you can go first, I'll eat my bread first." I say as he sighs and walks back to his room. I eat my sandwich for a while before cleaning up.

I hesitate whether I go back to his room but I decide against it. It's now 10:37pm when I lay on the couch. I close my eyes and drift to sleep quickly.

11:07pm

"Vi, vi." I hear as someone at my feet. I open my eyes a little to reveal a puerto rican guy in front of me. "Come on." He says as he grips my body with his arms under me. He lifts me up and brings me into his room and lays be on his bed. "Why didn't you come back in?" He asked as I plugged my phone into the charger.

V: and what? Listen to you yell with the boys?
A: no and come sleep with me?
V: haha okay
A: what's up with you?
V: Dude nothing
A: oh I'm dude now violet?
V: Sorry I meant ALEX.

I say as I turn my body away from him and under the sheets. "Don't turn away from me." He says as he turns me back over.

V: just go play your stupid game dude
A: no, it's ALE, or BABE. NOT dude.
V: whatever alex
A: why are you mad?
V: why am I mad?
A: yea why??
V: I'm not mad
A: you called me alex
V: I don't know maybe how rude you were earlier?
A: me? Rude?
V: wHaT I cAnT pLaY fOrTnItE WiTh mAtTiA tHeM?
A: oh my gosh
V: you're funny dude

I say as I turn back around and lay on my side. He comes up behind me just staring at me. I don't turn but he turns me to face him. "I'm sorry okay mi amor, I got carried away with the game." He says as he lays a hand on my cheek. I don't say anything but he kisses me on my forehead.

He finally lays next to me and spoons the back of me. He turns off his lights while he whispered, "good night mi amor." I mutter a goodnight before slowly drifting away to sleep again.