love you

We finally leave the mall and we get back into the car. "Did you guys have fun?" Ale says turning to the two delirious children in the back seats. They nod before rubbing their eyes. I giggle a little as well as ale before he starts up the car.

At the mall it wasn't too awkward. We both knew I was still a bit mad he had the audacity to say such a thing.

We arrive at my house and I immediately open my car door up and open Myaa's side. She's asleep including Emiliano but I try to grab her but of course ale comes from my side and grabs her instead. I give him a slight smile before he walks us into our house.

"Hey guys-" my mom says before I shush her since Myaa was sleeping. She nods before coming to us and grabbing Myaa. She mouths a thank you to us before going up stairs and laying her on her bed. We both watch as my mom goes up the stairs before I turn to ale. "Thanks for today. She was incredibly happy." I say not really making eye contact. "Of course. Um. I'm picking you up tomorrow right?" Ale says a bit worried. "Um... you don't have to if you don't want I can go without-" "no I will." He says a little embarrassed. I'm not sure why. We stand there awkwardly before he speaks up again, "I'm sorry again. I shouldn't have said anything to Rowan. It was completely wrong of me and I hope you forgive me vi." He says looking at the ground. I give in and go in for a hug. My arms wrap around his waist as I bury my face into his chest and he wraps his arms around my neck. I exhale a bit before pulling away. "I'll see you tomorrow." I say smiling as he slightly bends down to lay a kiss on my forehead. "I love you." He says as I blow a kiss while he gets into his car. I watch as he drives off as I walk into the house. I go up and shower obviously.

Authors note:

REEK I'm not sure where to go with this story. I've completely lost interest and I have a new idea for a book so yeah. If you liked this one I SWEAR you will like the new book I'm writing! It's called

those boys - Alejandro Rosario & Mattia Polibio

it's a really good one I swear!

I might continue this one but I'm not sure :) but pleAse go read that book :))

Update: IM CONTINUING THIS BOOK LOL