my world

Alejandro chases after me but I make my way to the couch and behind Alvaro. "You think this little kid is going to save you." Alejandro said pointing and laughing at Alvaro. "Fuck you." Alvaro says annoyed of him. "Hey don't be mean to my witto baby." I say wrapping my arms around Alvaro's neck and squeezing his cheeks. "Okay nuff." Alvaro says getting up as ale throws himself beside me.

"So when are we going tonight?" Roshaun says making everyone's head turn to him. "We should leave at 6:30 just to find parking." Elena says while everyone nods. "Um... me and ale aren't going... um I-" "what why??!!" Elena says shooting her head towards me. "I don't know it's just I don't feel like I'm in a party mode. We can drop by if I feel better?" I say to make sure their not totally suspicious. "Okay..." Elena says confused. We all end up making ourselves cereal before they all fell asleep. "Damn and I wonder why you guys always go sleep so damn late?!" I say to Alejandro who's already close to dozing off on his bed. "Mhm." He says while his eyes are fluttering. I sigh before getting up and leaving the room. I knock on Elena's door to have kairi open it. "Oh my bad where's elena?" I say asking the boy who has my best friends heart wrapped around his fingers. "Oh she's in the bathroom." He says opening the door as I walk towards it. I open the door to scare her and she jumps. "VIOLET OMG!! I thought you were kairi I was gonna scream!" She says with toothpaste all over her mouth. I laugh before sitting on the counter of her sink. "So... if I don't even end up going to the party will you be fine?" "Of course. But you might need to pick us up if we all get you knoowww." I swat at her and laugh. "Why aren't you guys going?" Elena asks still confused. "Honestly I don't know he said he just wanted to hang out with just us two so yea I don't care that much." I say as she gives me those eyes. (😨) "Oh shut it." I say getting off her counter and walking out.

"Kairi." I say as his head shoots up. "Make sure she's safe or I'll kill you." I say as he threw up his middle finger. I laugh and walk back to Alejandro's room. He's sound asleep on his bed so I go over on the other side and spoon him. He shifts so that he's laying on my chest. I play with his hair as I find something to watch. I like that he's so vulnerable around me. He lets go and let's me into his thoughts. I know most boys wanna have this big ego of being the one in the relationship wearing the pants but I know he likes to be babied sometimes. I finally put on a show before also dozing off into my own thoughts and sleep. 

I wake up and Alejandro's isn't here anymore. I looked at the time and it was 7. Wow I slept for a pretty long time jeez. I also had a text from Alejandro that read, "went to drop them off. I'll be back." I leave it on read because what do I say lmao? I swear mattia drove though?? Wait... it's fine whatever. I get up and get myself situated. Everyone is gone and I'm alone in the house. I clean up everything since these boys are SUCH a mess. After about 20 minutes ale still has not returned. I get worried and text him.

Violet
Hey where are you?

Alejandro
I'll be home soon amor
READ

Alejandro POV:

I wake up and violet is asleep. I find this as the perfect opportunity since it's only 6. Mattia them are already almost ready and I tell them to lock the house when they leave. "Where are you going?" Elena asks since violet isn't next to me. "Um somewhere. Don't wake violet she's sleeping." I say closing the door and walking to my car. I drive as quickly as I can to target and I am nervous.
END OF POV

Okay I guess I can just sit on his bed watching tv forveerrrr. After another 10 minutes I hear the front door slam shut. Jeez someone's mad, I say in my thoughts. I am in shock and have no words for what happened next. Alejandro comes into his room with a red heart ballon, a purple bag, and my favorite starbucks drink. "You didn't!!" I say getting excited as he sat next to me. "Look inside the bag first." He says smiling huge. I nod and look inside. I pull out my favorite Hershey's chocolate first, gummy bears, and gushers. I already am so excited because who doesn't love candy!! Lastly there was a card. "Open it." He says smiling bigger then ever.

Dear mi amor, I'm terribly sorry for the past weeks that's gone by. If I could make you even more happier then I would. You mean the world to me and I wish I would have known sooner. You shape me into a better person everyday. You're my best friend and sisters best friend. You're also my world. I love you so much and wouldn't have it any other way.

                                              - love Alex

Tears begin to form in my eyes as they fall from my cheek. After I look up he brings flowers in front of him, "I love you. So much violet. Will you finally be mine?" He says with a nervous tone. "Of course." I say sniffling and giving him a huge hug and kiss. "I love you more ale." I say into his ear. I finally pull away and wipe at my tears. "I can't believe you made me ugly cry." I say putting everything away. "You still look beautiful." He says as I vomit at his words. "Eww." I say laughing. I notice writing on the ballon and grab it.

Reasons for loving you
Your smile
Your smell
Your hair
Your laugh
The way you're always thinking of others
(Etc)

I smile at his little gesture and give him a bunch of kisses again. He's really mine. I wouldn't wish it any other way.

Alejandro POV:

I'm extremely nervous walking into target. What if she realizes I'm up to something and thinks I'm cheating?? I need to hurry. What's her favorite color... purple of course. I go over and grab a cute purple bag and put Hershey's, gushers, and gummy bears into it. I also needed a cute card so I grab one and go to check out. I also end up grabbing a red heart ballon to top it all off. As I walk out I see a Starbucks so I stop to get her a drink. I walk back out to my car and put everything together. Took me ten minutes to write everything out. I love her so much. I hope she loves all of this.

As I pull into my driveway I am extremely shaking. I grab everything and walk up the stairs as I slightly open the door. Her eyes light up as she sees me and that's my favorite part of this already. She reads everything and I ask her the question. Of course she says yea but still. I'm glad I'm able to call her mine.
END OF POV