no trust

V: yea I know but still. It's like he has no trust in me and it hurts knowing that
M: true. Did you talk to him at all on the way home?
V: no he didn't speak and I didn't until we got home and he told me not to slam the door but I told him to shut it and he tried to use his cuteness to get in through me but I denied. I know he's drunk and he's not gonna mean anything he says right now.
M: oh shit. Talk to him tomorrow then
V: I guess. Also he asked me out before we left for the party.
M: wtf. He didn't tell us???!!
V: yea it was all kind of unexpected but it was special.
M: trust me v. Just talk to him tomorrow.
V: I guess... I'm gonna get changed. I'll be back.
M: aight me too.

We both got up from the couch as he went over it his bag near the door and I headed upstairs to Alejandro's room. I know I sleep better in his clothes so I rummaged through until I found one I liked. I put on some short tights and his long white shirt. His snores are loud and I so wanna just snuggle with him in bed but I can't. Not right now. I close the door lightly as I head downstairs and back to the couch. Mattia is laying there shirtless and under a blanket. I grab a separate blanket and lay on the opposite end. Me and mattia talk and laugh about a couple things until it's 4 in the morning. "Damn I didn't even notice the time." He says staring at his phone. I laugh at it and think to myself, he really is a true friend.

"Night shorty." Mattia says while laying his phone down beside him. "Night ugly." I say doing the same. I was incredibly happy to have mattia by my side. No matter what happened he was always there for me. I love him for that, but I don't know if Alejandro likes the idea of it. I finally pull away from my thoughts as I drift to sleep at my many of amazing dreams.

MORNING

I wake up and and I'm not on the couch anymore. I can feel beneath me and it's not leather. My eyes flutter open a couple times before I notice I'm in Alejandro's room. Did I fricken walk up here last night?? No I swear I was sound asleep. I was so tired how?? I look for my phone around me and fail. I turn to my side as I squint my eyes to see the clock. "It's 2 in the after noon." I hear from the other side. I lean up as I wipe my eyes to see Alejandro standing there with a water bottle in his hand. I sigh before getting up and going into his bathroom. I look in the mirror and I'm a mess. My hair especially. "Fuck." I say grabbing my tooth brush and adding toothpaste. After I finish brushing my teeth Alejandro appears from the side and just stands there. I try to walk pass him before he walks in-front of me. "Excuse me." I say not looking into his eyes. He doesn't budge so I push past him. He scoffs before pulling my hand and causing me to stop. "Why are you ignoring me??" He says like he doesn't know himself. "Don't play dumb alex." I say getting serious. "I don't so explain?" He says raising a brow. "Sooo you're telling me you don't know that you told me you WOULD NOT drink a lot because you know how much I despise it but you drink so much your eyes get blood shot and then you proceed to start a fight between you and mar and now you're playing innocent??" I say not expecting to go off like that. "I- I- don't know okay!" He says getting frustrated. "You don't know why you did those things? Okay yea this conversation is over then." I say turning around before he proceeds to say something. "Okay and you were sleeping on the couch with mattia last night!" He says putting his hands in his hair. "Not fucking this again." I say turning back around to him. "Are you seriously still nagging this on?? You KNOW me and mattia are friends. If I wanted him I WOULD HAVE GONE TO HIM." I say mad as ever. "GO THEN!" He says getting close. "You're telling me, to go to mattia. You're breaking up with me?" I say more sarcastic then I wanted. "I- you said that not me." He says turning around. "You know what. Look at me," I say turning him around so that we're face to face. "what is your problem? Do you seriously not trust me around guys? Have I not told you how much I love you? How much I wanna be with you? Shit I've been over here for how long already? And you still don't trust me to be around guys! There's no relationship if there's no fucking trust alex." I say tears forming in my eyes as they slowly drop. He doesn't say anything as I continue. "I love you so deeply much. But it seems as if you seriously don't trust me at all. And I hate having to explain myself all the fucking time for no reason. If you seriously don't trust me tell me now. I'm absolutely tired of this run around you're playing with me right now." I say sobbing a little. "I- I do love you! And trust you! It's the guys I don't trust. Mar. You know how he is. He would probably persuade you to break up with me if he wanted to! Violet. Please. I'm sorry okay. AND I know you're so tired of my apologies that some how always fuck me up but I truly am sorry. Please violet." He says grabbing a hold of my hands as tears form on the side of his eyes. I don't say anything except look into his eyes. I am tired of his apologies. But I also do love him. I know I would probably regret it if I left him here. I don't know what to do right now.