in tears

"It's just that I talked to ale just now and it- it just didn't- didn't go as pl- pla- plan." I say taking breathes in between sobs. He pulls me into a hug while I sobbed into his chest. I didn't even talk to elena. I also don't think we ever will after my conversation with Justin. I hurt her, a lot. And I wanna apologize but I don't have it in me to do it yet. She means the world to me but something in me is just off. I don't know what it is but it's there. Then there's me and ale... we literally left off on such bad terms. I never wanted us to end like that. But was there really an us? I don't know but I can't do it right now. I know we weren't dating and I shouldn't have gotten all mad about it but if he's gonna lie about that what else would he have lied about?? I couldn't stop thinking about it so I get in the car with mattia and I sit there in silence with my eyes more red. He starts up the car and asks me, "do you still wanna go to the party today?" "Of course, I don't wanna ruin your night." I say wiping my eyes. "You wouldn't. We don't have too you know." He says to me. "No we're going." I say finally putting on a smile. He drives me back to my house and says, "I'm gonna come a little earlier to just hang out." I nod and thank him for the ride home.

When I unlock my door and go upstairs I feel a bit better. Things are going really bad right now but it will eventually get better. I do all my homework so I don't need to worry about it during the weekend. My phone buzzes a couple times but I don't look at it. I finally finish up and look for an outfit to wear. When I finally look at my phone I have a few messages.

Mattia
I'll come around 7 something

Violet
Okay sounds good :)

————————————————————————

Elena
Hey can we talk?

(Didn't respond)
————————————————————————

Mom
Not getting off till later.
Nanny is taking myaa out to get new clothes do you wanna go?

Violet
No I'm going to a party tonight remember

Mom
Okay be safe
Who's dropping you off and taking you home? Alejandro?

Violet
No.
Mattia is

Mom
Polibio?

Violet
Yea

Mom
Okay be safe and make sure you lock up the house.

Violet
Okay

————————————————————————

It's like 5:55 when I get up to get ready. I grab my towel and speakers and go into my bathroom. A bath would feel great. I start it up and drop a bath bomb inside. I play the playlist that always helps me feel better. I hop in the tub and sit there vibing.

I'm not sure how long I took but I get out and I feel so relived. I go to my closet and throw on a cute outfit.

I feel like it's gonna get hot but I also know it gets very cold at night

I feel like it's gonna get hot but I also know it gets very cold at night. I take a quick picture and post it on my story with the song, hot girl bummer, playing behind the picture.

It's 7:24 when mattia comes over. I walk downstairs to open the door and it reveals him in a white adidas shirt with a green logo and light washed blue jeans. In his hands are starbucks. "I got you starbucks so you feel better." He says holding them up. "Awh you didn't have tooo!! And you got my correct order? Hoowwww?" I say surprised. "You and elena argued about it so much I remembered." He says while coming into the house. "How thoughtful." I say giving him a smile as he returns it also. We walk up into my room and I just clean up a little. "Where's your mom? And myaa?" He asks me. "There not gonna be home till later." I say putting away my perfumes. We talk a little and make some tiktoks before leaving. "Omg you cannot post that! Lets goo!" I say dragging him out of my bed. He laughs as I do and we walk out my house. I lock my door and leave. "Ready?" He says to me while he starts up the car. "Always." I say giving him a pleasing smile. I know tonight won't be super great because ale them will be there but it's fine. It's time for me to move on and be happy with MY LIFE.

We pull up to a very nice house and the music blasting from it is hella loud. The stench of marijuana hits me and I plug my nose. "You don't smoke right?" I ask mattia. "I used too but I stopped after my parents yelled at me." He says. Hmm okay. We walk into the house and immediately head over to the crowd in the living room. "Yooo!!" Kairi says dapping mattia up. "Aye violet did elena come with you?" He says asking me. "Um actually I came with mattia." I say as all of there faces light up. "Mattia?" A guy from behind me says. Alejandro of course. He startles me causing me to turn around quickly. "Oh um." I say before he rolls his eyes and sits beside Alvaro. Okay... "I'll be right back." I say to the boys. I walk off to go find a bathroom. I open multiple doors and absolutely failing. Some were locked some weren't. "You need something?" An unfamiliar voice says behind me. "Mariano?" I say trying to study their face. "Violet? No way! Didn't know if you were coming!" Mariano says pulling me into a hug. "Couldn't miss it! But i was just trynna find a bathroom?" I say to him. "You don't wanna use any bathrooms down here. Come upstairs my bathroom is completely the cleanest." He says as he led the way to his room. It felt weird that was happening but I really needed to go. He opens the door to reveal his bedroom. I take in the sight I'm seeing and admire it. "Wow you have a clean room for a guy." I say laughing at him. "Okay okay chill. The bathroom is to the right." He says laughing. I give him a thank you before going in there. He wasn't lying when he said he was really clean. I used it really quick and washed my hands. I opened the bathroom door to see him sitting on his bed. "You didn't have to wait for me mar." I say laughing. "Couldn't leave you in here by yourself, what if someone came in and tried something?" He said nudging me. "Well good thing you're here right?" I say opening the door. We both walk out of his room giggling when we see... of course.