monday

BEEP BEEP **

It's 6:45 when I wake up to my alarm ringing. I find myself still twisted between Alejandro's arms. The hint of mint is still wondering my nose as he moves. I try to unfold myself slowly to ensure that he doesn't wake up. It takes him like 20 minutes MAX to get ready. Me on the other hand? Eh I don't take to long like most girls.

When I finally get up my hairs a mess and my shirt is draped down on one shoulder. Must've stretched it so much. I walk into my bathroom and quickly get myself together as I use the bathroom brush my teeth wash my face etc. I comb out my hair for it to be a bit frizzy but not to frizzy and laid back on my back. As I walk out of my bathroom I notice it's 7:00. 10 minutes in the bathroom? Jeez. I quickly go over to ale and lightly brush my hand through his hair. "Wake up." I said still running my fingers through his black wavy hair. "Ughhh." He groans now laying on his back and stretching. "Come on Alejandro. We have to take myaa to school today also." I say reminding him the promise he had made to her last night. "I'm soooooo tired." He says not even opening his eyes. I give him a light kiss on the cheek before getting up. "Come on." I say as he tried to pull me back down but I dodged his hand. "Nope. No kisses until you're ready." I say walking over to my closet. He once again groans before throwing himself out of bed and grumpily stomping into my bathroom. I slightly laugh to myself before putting on an outfit. I wore,

It was simple but there's beauty in simplicity :) anyways I finally get myself situated when it's finally 7:20

It was simple but there's beauty in simplicity :) anyways I finally get myself situated when it's finally 7:20. Alejandro is just pulling over his hoodie when I go to grab my bag but he instantly runs over and grabs it. "Don't worry mi amor." He says grabbing his too as we walk out of my room. My mom is already downstairs with Myaa as they eat breakfast. "You ready?" I say to Myaa as she finishes up the last parts of her yogurt. She nods are head many times as she jumps from the stool and throws her trash away. She then runs to grab her bag and is now standing next to me. "IM READY!!" She says with her hands on her hips as all three of us laugh. "Okay be safe and don't give them a hard time Myaa!" My mom says. She signals me to come upstairs with her and I tell Ale I'd be right back. "Hey I'll be right back but can you go to my moms car and grab myaa's car seat?" I say as he nods and leaves the house door with Myaa.

V: yea?
Vm: what are you guys doing after school?
V: I don't know were just gonna take Myaa and Emiliano to the mall and do whatever I guess.
Vm: okay. Here

She then hands me money. "What is this for?" I say confused. "For you guys?" She says confused. "Mom. Ha. You know dad already..." I say hating to speak about it. "Yea but still. Just use it. And be smart okay? I like Alejandro. He's a nice guy. But don't be getting your heart broken or getting his broken either baby. You're to precious for that right now." She says I slowly start to tear up. "I know. Thank you mama." I say giving her a hug as she pecks my cheek. "Okay hurry up and go before Myaa-" "VIOLET!!!" We hear Myaa scream as I rush down the stairs. "Okay I'm coming!" I say walking out of the door as she runs back to Alejandro's car. "You ready?" He says to me as I nod. We drive to myaas school and drop her off. "Thank you Alex!!" She says giving him a hug from the back seat. "What about me?" I say as I look at her from the passenger. "I guess you too." She says hugging me tight. Alejandro laughs at me before she gets out of the car and runs into school. "She loves me." Alejandro says putting his gear into drive and driving off. "Whatever." I say as we drove to school.

As we arrived I walk out of the car hand in hand with Alejandro. Like always mattia them are on the right as Gabe them are on the left. "I'll see you at lunch? Or recess?" I say standing in front of him. He nods as he gives me a kiss and I walk off to my friends as he walks off to his. "Woaahhhh so y'all just doing that in public now?" Justin says as I hit him. "I'm kidding. Long time no see loser." He says as I dap him up and I stand beside Gabe. "Hey." I say wanting to ensure that there was no tension between us. "Hey..." He said before elena comes running up to us. "SUP BITCHES!" She says as she hooks her arms around me and Gabe's neck. We all talk for a little before walking to our period 1.

As I walk into class my teacher stops me, "ms Mendoza? Come here." She says as I walk over. "Is everything okay?" I say confused and scared. "Oh everything is fine. We just have a new student and we needed someone to show him around. We're not doing much this period so I'd thought it'd be best if you were able to do it?" Mrs romoan says as I nod and walk off to the office. I hope it's a girl! There's so much girls at this school who despise me and Elena for being apart of mattia and Alejandro's life. It's pretty ridiculous. I just hope if she's a girl she doesn't know about tiktok.

"Hi I'm here to show the new student around?" I say to the front desk and she smiles and gets some paper together. I look around and no ones here so I'm guessing the student is in our counselors office. "Haha very much yes- oh lookey here. Ms Mendoza how are you?" My counselor says as he approaches me. "I'm doing very much well!" I say as a tall brown headed male approaches me from behind my counselor. Well throwing the whole new girl idea out of the window. "You must be here for the new kid?" He says as the guy stands there awkwardly. I nod before my counselor introduces him, "Well this is Rowan Eldridge. This is Violet Mendoza. She'll be showing you around school today. Okay so have fun but not to much fun!" My counselor says before walking back to his office. "Here you go. Enjoy your day." The lady says as she hands me some papers. I briefly go through them before handing the papers to Rowan. "Um here. This is your schedule, these are the schedules for certain days and yea. So I'll just show you your classes before showing you around school if that's okay with you?" I say as he nods. Hmm. This might me fun. He doesn't seem to mean weird or whatever. He's cute for sure. 100% girls would probably throw themselves at him but that's a time to think about later.