i care a lot

We went to Popeyes and just talked about everything. I ended up apologizing so much even though he knew how sorry I was. "Violet it's fine! I know how easy catching feelings is and I understand." He says to me making me more relieved. Mattia was such a great guy. I don't know why I'm wasting his time because I think Alejandro is gonna stop playing. We eat at Popeyes and I take a quick snap of the burgers and him.

(Imagine picture of mattia holding the burgers and his tongue out lmao)

Caption: could mak all day

I put the caption as a joke obviously but little 12 year olds are always so sensitive. We finally left and he drove me home. "Thank you a lot tia. It means a lot how understanding you are and I promise I'll make it up to you." I said giving him a sympathetic look. "Violet it's really fine. Everyone needs to have time to figure out them selfs including others." He says making me smile. I hug him from the passenger seat and leave. My mom was in the living room when she asked me, "who dropped you off?" she said confused.

V: mattia
Vm: polibio?
V: yea
Vm: is he your boyfriend?
V: omg mom no!!
Vm: what about Rosario huh? Elena bradur
V: mom I don't have a boyfriend!

I say as she laughed at my embarrassment. I loved my mom. She was understanding most of the times. I got a few messages from people about my snap but like I don't care because I'm allowed to make jokes and to be friends with mattia ykkk. There's a lot of post about shipping me with ale and then shipping me w mattia. I softly laugh about it and then see that ale posted something on his spam.

Liked by elenarosario and 32,000 othersarosario69 im suppperrrr single HMU 😍

arosario69 im suppperrrr single HMU 😍

Elenarosario lmao stfu bitch
| arosario69 ogey And

Violetmendoza Lol
| user3 it really be like "am I a joke to you?" 😂😭😭
| user4 facts 😭 can't believe there not a thing wow
| arosario69 could've but 🤷🏽‍♂️

Mattiapolibio LMAO BROO
| Elenarosario right

User1 waiiitt what happen to him and violet??
| user2 heard she's with mattia 😳😳
| Violetmendoza IM NOT WITH ANYONE pls stop.

How petty can someone be? Like okay?? Am I butt hurt yes.

Incoming FaceTime call from mattia

Accept Decline

Hmm okay.

V: hello?
M: you seen his post right?
V: yea haha
M: are you okay?
V: a little butt hurt but it's fine.
M: what happend between you guys anyways?
V: I don't even know the day you came over to talk to him we talked and we dropped everything and then we were gonna take it vv slow but after your guys talked he went off on me and idk we just never spoke after that.
M: wow did he say anything?
V: no but care to explain to me what happened?
M: I don't know he was probably just heated. Maybe talk to him?
V: he doesn't wanna talk to me tia.
M: you never know until you try.
V: you're right.
M: I know I am
V: shut up bitch
M: love you too mama
V: whatever I'll call you later muaahhh

End of FaceTime call

Should I go and try now? Haha yes. I got my things together including myself and walked to Elena's.

Violet
Hey are you home?

Elena
Yea
How come

Violet
Is Alejandro home?

Elena
Yea?
Also what happen why is he asking people to hit him up??

Violet
I don't even know but I'm gonna talk to him

Elena
Okkk see yoouuuu
READ

I was near there house and took deep breaths. I took a few minutes before I walked through the door. I seen that kairi and Alvaro were here.

K: yoooo
A: heyyy
V: hii
K: you gonna hang?
V: um no I actually came to talk to elena
A: ah shetyyy but nah it's okay we got to go soon anyway
V: haha okay have fun later!

Ale didn't even say anything to me when I walked in so I couldn't even have talked to him. I sped walk upstairs to elena and opened her door harshly.

E: jeez what happen??
V: nothing. He didn't even talk to me.
E: well maybe when the guys leave you can-

K: BYE VI AND ELENA!!
A: BYYYYEEE
V: ugh— BYYYEEE
E: BYYYEEE

E: well now you can go talk to him haha
V: 5 more minutes?
E: now
V: nooo ok when he goes to his room

*SLAM*

E: which is now
V: ugghhhh okkk give me a minute
E: fine a MINUTE

I sat there thinking to myself. Should I? Or should I just walk out the house without Elena knowing? Haha... maybe... yes it's clear he doesn't wanna talk to me. I got up and gave Elena a reassuring look. When I closed her door and slightly walked down a step or two before Alejandro came out of his room. "Leaving already?" He says turning his head toward me as I looked up. "Um ha I- actually.." I say walking back up the stairs. "Can we just talk?" I say to him with please in my eyes. He nods and walks into his room. I close the door and turn back to him laying on his bed on his phone. Can he never just take things serious? "Soo.." I say as I sit on his chair. He doesn't look up at me so I sigh. "You know what never mind." I say getting up and approaching his door. "Wait wait wait." He says to me pulling at my arm. "What did you wanna say?" He said as if he didn't know. "I'm not doing this run around with you Alejandro. If you really don't care about me or us then there shouldn't be anything between us." I said looking into his eyes. "I- I do care. It's just- I don't wanna loose my best friend and the girl I like." He says loosening his grip on my arm. "Alejandro mattia is fine with it. I talked to him. If you just heard me or him out you'd understand." I say Turing to the door. He pulls me into him and we're not even close to an inch away. "I care okay. A lot. I'm sorry that I overthink and block you out." He says to me. I sigh and practically give in. "But seriously alex, I don't want to look stupid going back and forth with you. I really wanna know if you're actually willing to be committed." I say pulling a little away before he pulls me back in, "I'm a hundred percent serious mama." He says making me giggle. He pulls me in even further and gives me a peck on my forehead causing me to smile. I pulled him into a hug and we stayed there for a good minute before he threw us onto his bed. "Aleexxxxxx." I say whining. "I missed my name coming out of your mouth." He says above me. I push his lips into mines and his tongue roams my mouth. I hope this all goes good.