morning

I know my heart still lays with ale but I'm also feeling something for mattia. I don't know what it is but I need to figure it out. I couldnt sleep for a little until mattia rolled over and spooned me. I got a little too comfortable and wrapped my arms around his arms. The smell of his cologne lingered my nostrils till I fell asleep in his arms. I probably shouldn't have done that especially with all the boys in his house but there all like dazed out and I hope I just wake up before them.

MORNING TIME

I wake up and mattia is still sleeping. I've rolled over in my sleep causing me to be at his chest. Fuck. I move his hair from his forehead and just smile. I catch myself and pull out of his grip. He groans before letting me go. I look at ale and he's still asleep. Of course his little snores have my heart beating. I go into his bathroom to find a spare tooth brush. I scatter around and find a box of condoms... okay... I grab the tooth brush In a package and brush my teeth. I put it inside a ziplock with my name on it. I then walk upstairs and Roshaun and Alvaro are on the ground. I don't even know how Alvaro got there but he did. Kairi is gone so im pretty sure he left early because his parents are strict. I wonder what I should do and I quickly go over to his fridge. Of course his Italian dad has a lot of shit in this fridge. I make some bacon, eggs, and sausages. I'm not the greatest cook but I make the best breakfast. I cook everything and lay it all on separate plates. I hope mattia doesn't mind because I'm hungry and I know there not gonna cook. OH MY GOSH!! I FORGOT TO TEXT MY MOM THAT I WASNT GOING HOME TONIGHT!!!! I run downstairs and grab my phone and look at it.

————————————————————————

Mom
Where are you??
Violet!
Violet lae mendoza!!
Get home right now!!!

Violet
OMG IM SO SORRRYYU MOOMMM
MY PHONE DIED LAST NIGHT AND THE BOYS WERE ALL REALLY DROWZY SO I HAD TO MAKE SURE THEY GOT JOME SAFE.
I ended up staying the night here with them because I didn't wanna wake you or walk in the dark.

Mom
Violet this is unacceptable.
You should have sent a text or called from one of there phones.
But I'm glad you made sure the boys were safe.

Violet
Yesss moommm
I'll be home soon I just wanna make sure the boys are all okay.

Mom
Okay be safe.
We'll talk when you get home.

————————————————————————

Phewwwww I thought I was gonna get even more scoldings. I finally catch my breathe after running down the stairs and almost having a panic attack. I put my phone back down and go on one side of mattias bed. "Wake up sleepy head." I say moving his hair off his forehead. "What time is it." He says groaning and flipping over. "I made food upstairs just wake up or I'm dragging you out of bed." I say to him before he flips back over to look at me. "Fine. Thank you also for making sure I got into bed." He says smiling. "You're always welcome. Okay go brush your teeth." I say slapping his side. He laughs and gets up. That was pretty easy. He walks into his bathroom and closes the door. I was about to go upstairs before I remember Ale is also down here. I walk over to him and nudge him. "Ale. Ale. Alejandro Rosario wake upppp!!" I say shaking him. "Wha wha what..." He says while his eyes are flickering. "Come on and brush your teeth. I made food so hurry and get up." I say pulling him up. He rubs his eyes and looks down at me. "Shirt looks great on you." He says looking me from head to toe. I push his face and walk upstairs. I see that both of them are already up and drinking tons of water. "Jeez y'all were a mess, but I made breakfast eaattt." I say to them. "Nah we got to go, my moms mad and she's picking us up- actually she's outside." Alvaro says to me. They both get up and hug me and say a thank you for taking care of them last night. They go next to mattia door and yells down a goodbye before running out of the house. Great I made all this food to feed three people only.

Alejandro pov:

I don't care if we're not dating. Her and mattia will NOT happen and I would make it clear. I am certainly still in love with her and I feel so fucking horrible for her to see me with that girl. I was kinda drunk but not really. I knew I only did that with her because I seen violet come out from the house to the pool so I made out with that girl. When violet left I literally stopped and said I had to use the bathroom. Minutes later I walked back outside and a girl caught my eye. She wasn't as gorgeous as violet but whatever... me and the girl were going at it and she than walked me upstairs. I didn't wanna have fucking sex with her so I pushed her against the wall of the room outside. I wanted to stall as long as I wanted to before making up an excuse to not fuck. But of course her gorgeous face popped up and instantly I knew I fucked up. I can't do anything about it now but I really miss her. And she's wearing my shirt right now. She looks so damn beautiful in that shirt. The way it hugs her waist when she sits and the way it runs right above her knee. I can not loose her. And I won't. I see that she has gone upstairs and mattia went into his bathroom. I go in his bathroom also to see him using the bathroom. I grab my spare tooth brush and start brushing.

A: aye the party was lit no cap
M: for reaaall it was fucking fun too
A: honestly. When we came home though I felt so much better
M: what do you mean? Like when we came back from the party to here?
A: yea
M: how did you feel better?
A: oh nothing really just violet
M: what do you mean just violet??
A: nothing bro I don't kiss and tell.
M: you guys kissed??!
A: no bro it was a joke.
M: then what did you guys do??
A: nothing we didn't do nun

I said before leaving the bathroom. I know I absolutely pissed him off. And when he sees her in my shirt he's gonna be even more mad. Yes.

Mattia POV:

What the fuck was that?? Did they do something in MY house?? Holy fucking shit. I'm so heated and I wanna kick his ass. He really can't just let ME have her or let her be MINE. I finish up and walk back upstairs. Ale and the boys are already up there so it was no biggie. Until I walked up and seen only ale and violet. "Where's the rest of them?" I say confused. "They all had to leave so yea. Eat the breakfast pls." She says swinging the food around. I laugh at her attempt to look like a good cook but whatever. But at last. She's wearing his shirt... with no pants on... I- no fucking way. My heart drops in my chest and I immediately pull violet downstairs. "Wha wha." She says while I pulled at her arm. She has to be joking me.