come on

"As much as I wanna stay and lay here all day I need to go homeeeee." I say whining to Alejandro. "Come on just sleep overr your mom wouldn't mind." He says pouting his eyes. "What happen to taking it slow?" I say raising a brow. "Yea we could... but if we did I wouldn't be able to do this..." He says while burying his face into my neck and leaving kisses everywhere. "You better not leave a mark alex." I say gripping at his hair. He pulls my face to his and once again we start making out. The taste of mint roams my mouth before he quickly pulls away. "Wait can't do that if we're taking things slow..." He says wiping at his mouth. "Oh shut it." I say gripping his shirt in my hands and pulling him back towards me while I wrapped my legs around him. His lips tasted like mint and the way I pulled at his lips definitely made him hard. He flipped us over so that I was above him and we quickly took off each other clothes. As I was pulling my shirt off he left some marks in my chest before I could on his. (I'm so sorry I literally hate writing smut and I wish I could avoid it at all times but there needs to be tea lmao. I'm gonna start cringing okay.) Ale was quick on his feet when he grabbed a condom and put it in on himself. "You bring those everywhere huh?" I say to him making him laugh. "Only when I'm with you." He says winking. He slid into me and he was definitely big. Little moans came rushing out of my mouth as he flipped us again so that he had more control. He thrusted in and out of me while I gripped his hair in one hand and scratched his back with another. His face was burried on the side of my neck as he was also gripping the sheets. He whispered in my ear, "I missed you mama." He says as another moan escapes out of my mouth. "I missed you too." I say gripping his hair even more. He spilled into the condom as I came as well. We laid there before he said, "still wanna go home?" while smirking. "I hate you." I say getting up and throwing a pillow at him. "Ouuchh, where are you going?" While sitting up. "In the shower. Where I'll be completely naked and dripping of water." I say winking at him and going into his bathroom. "Ooo I wanna come." He says standing up before I say, "nah I'm okay." And closing the bathroom door. "You're boring." He says from outside the door. I laugh to myself and get in the shower. He's amazing. (lol there's so much "i say" & "he says" I'm sorry haha)

I come out and realize I don't even have clothes here. I walk back into his room when I see that he's not here. Hmm. I tip toe to Elena's room hoping to not run into their brother or mom. Luckily I didn't. I walked through her door and she jumped. "JEEZ, could you guys have not been a little less louder??" She says laughing as I covered my face. "I'm soowwwyyy were we that loud??" I say embarrassed as always. "Nah I'm just kidding I heard nothing but now I know y'all did something." She says fake throwing up. I smack her and tell her I need to borrow clothes. That's when ale walks in dripping water everywhere. "Nah you can use my shirt." He says playing with his hair. "Or you can leave my room you fuckin monster." Elena says getting up to her closet. "Alex id loved to wear your shirt but your mom would probably freak." I say as he nodded and walked out. I put on some shorts and a tank top she had for me. I sat on her bed and just stared at her.

E: wtf are you looking at
V: my bestie why??
E: shut up
V: I'm playyinnggg but anwayyyssss, lets go get dinner tonight. All of us and the boys, especially kaiiiriiii kakakakairi!!
E: stop omg... he hasn't texted me (😣)
V: well maybe it's because he doesn't have his phone you idiot
E: he always has his phone
V: yea but what if he's doing something? He left with Alvaro earlier so they gottah be doing something.
E: I guess but like- nooo how about the weekend??
V: fine a sleep over too

I say winking at her as she sighs and face plants in the pillow. "Hey hey don't freak." I say pulling her up as she whines. "Whyyy, I actually really like him but I feel like he doesn't care anymore since you know I'm giving him more attention." She says pouting. "Trust me, he likes you. And you'll find out at the sleep over babeeyy." I say dapping her up. She laughs and I tell her I was gonna leave soon so I told her a goodbye and went off to say bye to ale. He was sitting on his bed as usual and doesn't even look at me when I say, "hey I'm leaving soon." He just stares right at his phone not even acknowledging me. I walk further into his room and next to his bed. "Earth to Alejandro are you not gonna say bye to me." I say with my hands on my hips. He still ignores me and that's when I grab his phone and put my face right in front of his. "So are you just gonna ignore me?" I say when he rolls his eyes and turns to the side. That's when I climb on top of him and slightly nudge at his area. "So you want me to leave?" I say while gripping at his shorts. He just looks me straight in the eye (🙄) "okay ignore me then." I say about to climb off him before he pulls me back. "You left me." He says pouting. "I- I was with your sister aka my best friend loser." I say giving attitude. "Fine go to your 'best friend' then." He says crossing his arms after pushing me off him. I sigh and grab his face. "Stop playing." I say but he just focused his eyes to his phone. "Hmm okay." I say quickly getting up from the bed and he tries to grab my arm but is to slow and I walk out his room and down stairs quickly as he was practically chasing after me. He sped up and turned me around. "I was kiddinnggg mi amoorrr." He says pulling me in by my waist. "Awh I knew you cared but I really have to go." I say giving him a sympathetic look. "Come onnnn just stayyyy." He says whining to me. "I could've stayed longer if you hadn't been being a dick." I say looking at him (🙄). "You know you like this dick so-" "ALEJANDRO!!" I say putting my hand on his mouth. He licks my hand and I pull away. "Ale!" I say for the millionth time since I've met him. "Come onnnnn, I'll take you home in the morning to get ready for schoolll." He says pulling at my hand. "Ugghhhh finneeee." I say as he throws me over his shoulders and brings me back upstairs.