Chapter 11

It was a nice Sunday morning and Miyuki decided to sleep in. She was up all night helping Laia with her hotel design. Miyuki was half awake and snuggled into her comfy blankets and her fluffy pillow. She sighed in relief.

Ring!

Her phone was going off. Her black cell phone sat at one of her bedside tables, but Miyuki was content and decided to ignore it. The ringing stopped and she continued to fall back asleep hugging her pink bunny stuffed animal.

Ring!

A tick mark appeared on Miyuki's face as her phone went off again. She decided to once again ignore it. Sunday morning was the only time she had to herself. She didn't start working and taking calls until noon on Sundays and all of her important clients knew that. So whoever was calling her didn't matter.

Ring!

Miyuki turned to the side and picked up her phone, putting it on silent. She hummed in happiness when the ringing stopped once again.

Ding Dong! Ding dong. Ding Dong. Ding Dong, Ding Do-

"What?!" Miyuki yanked her front door open with steam coming from her ears. Who wanted what and why?

"Miyu nee-chan!" Honey yelled. Miyuki's frustration disappeared at the sight of her brother.

"Mitskuni" She whined.

"I was sleeping" Miyuki rubbed her eyes tiredly before hugging her brother. As always Mori was standing diligently behind the small boy. Miyuki waved to him before ushering the two in.

"Thank Miyu nee-chan!"

"Yeah"

"Much appreciated Miyuki"

"Wow! This is so nice!"

"Yeah. Who would've thought such a small house-"

"-Would be so big on the inside?"

Miyuki's irritation spiked when the rest of the host club followed the three of them inside.

"What the hell are you all doing here?" Miyuki fumed. The boys all made themselves at home and sat on her couch while the twins looked inside her fridge. The girl stood there with her fists clenched.

"Everybody line up in front of the door! Now!" None of the hosts listened, but when she began counting down with her voice low and threatening they all rushed to do what she said. Miyuki crossed her arms and stood in front of the group like a drill Sergent.

"I'll give you ten seconds to tell me why you're here. If I don't like it you're all going out the window!" She yelled.

"But we're on the fiftieth floor" The twins yelled. Miyuki didn't even spare them a glance. Tamaki then grabbed her hand and tried to woo her into a good mood.

"My princess we mean no harm, but the vision of waking up next to you every morning brings tears to my eyes" Miyuki growled and smacked his hand away.

"We want to go visit Haru-chan at her house" Honey explained. Miyuki looked at her brother.

"Did she give you permission to come over?" She asked with skepticism laced in her voice. All of the hosts paled at her question. Of course, they didn't.

"Fine. I'll go, but only to make sure you guys aren't rude. Give me half an hour" Miyuki sighed in frustration as she walked up the stairs.

"If even a speck of dust is out of place when I come back down. I'll tell Haruhi" All of the boys straightened up and nodded.

Miyuki went upstairs and took a quick shower before getting dressed. A white button-up shirt was tucked into a shirt with straps that went over her shoulder to keep the skirt up. Under the collar, Miyuki tied a red ribbon into a bow before putting a red headband in her hair to pull back ger bangs.