The Rich and Poor

Start from the beginning

The two brothers nod mutely, Ace slightly shaking himself as guilt pierces his heart.

Marco slightly gives Thatch a warning look as he tries to forget the last scenes of Luffy's torture.

"Yeah," Ace said softly, "You want to go look at the Gray Terminal?"

"Gray Terminal?" Asked Chopper curious and confused.

"If I'm guessing right, it's the junk yard" said Zoro gruffly as he remembers the thieves and pirates running around while Luffy was exploring.

"How did it get like that?" Wondered Sanji as he recalls the piles of junk flooding every corner of that area.

"Yeah I guess," Sabo agreed before they looked at Luffy and said, "You should go back to Dadan's place first."

"NO!" Luffy yelled so loudly that Ace had to dive top of him, covering his mouth to keep him quiet.

"Of course" said Usopp exasperated, Nami sighs crossing her arms,

"It's Luffy, what'd you expect?"

"Telling him to do that was pointless," Sabo sighed as Luffy thrashes around while Ace desperately tries to hold him down in an attempt to shut him up.

"I forgot how much of a pain he is" Sabo said smiling a bit at his baby brother. Ace scoffs and recalls,

"Imagine my surprise when he appeared at a WAR during my executi-"

Sabo elbows Ace, causing the man to splutter as he groans, holding his side. Ace lifts his head to yell at Sabo only to notice the grim look on his face.

Sabo inches his head back a bit as he motions behind Ace.

Ace looks as he sees his family, all having sad and guilty faces at the mention of his death. Ace squirms a bit now feeling guilty as he slumps.

Garp inhales sharply as he slightly mutters,

Sengoku merely sighs.

The three of them head back to the junk yard as they came closer to the wall—silently keeping their eyes open for anyone who might be part of Bluejam's crew. The three boys ended up piling up on top of each other like a totem pole behind a large pile of junk so that they could get a better look.

"They better not get caught..." said Haruta worried for the children.

Just then, some men, who they guessed were part of Bluejam's crew, were talking to some of the other Terminal residents; asking questions to where they last saw three young boys.

Marco frowns realizing the kid's situation. They were being looked for by Bluejam's crew.

"Bastards" said Thatch still feeling angered by the torture that Luffy went through.

Whitebeard frowns in distaste,

"This isn't good," Sabo's voice said and they looked back to see him looking anxious. "The place is swarming with delinquents from town, and Bluejam's crew. This is serious."