11.

-*smut warning* you're welcome. ;) it's probably terrible bc I've never written it before so yikes. -

Camila woke up early the next morning, ready to start her day and see Lauren, of course. She changed into new underwear and an oversized blue flannel, she also slipped on some fuzzy socks and her reading glasses to wear around. She figured since it was just her in her apartment, she didn't need pants.

     She forgot about the events of the past few days, looking down at her leg and seeing the jagged stitches. Immediately her mood changed from good to bad. Immediate regret and guilt washed over her. How could she have been so stupid? How could she have gone so deep? How could she have told Lauren? Her thoughts kept racing, but were stopped when she heard a knock on her door.
      She shuffled over to the door, composing herself before she peeled through the slightly cracked door. When she saw it was Lauren, she opened the door and invited her inside.

     "Let me go get some pants on, Lo. I'll be right back." Camila turned to her laundry room, but stopped when she felt Lauren grab her arm.

     "You don't have to put on any pants, I don't care." The brown eyed girl blushed as the older girl tugged her over to the couch and patted her lap for Camila to sit on. She sat down carefully, trying not to move her sore leg too much, and laid against Lauren with her face nuzzled into her neck.
     "Are you okay today?"

     The smaller girl nodded, "I was kinda down this morning because I saw my leg and got all in my head about it, but I feel a tiny bit better now that you're here."

     Lauren kisses her on the forehead and rubs circles in her back, "I'll always be here, no matter what. If you ever want to just talk about what's on your mind, I'll listen. I just want you to be okay."

    Camila sits up and both girl's eyes meet. Lauren's eyes flicker down to her lips and back up again. Both girls lean in and meet in a soft peck. They pull away, but the younger girl leans back in, deepening the kiss. They kiss until their chests are heaving and they're gasping for breath, eyes wide and lips a brighter shade of pink. They stop and look at each other for a while deciding on whether to stop or not.
     Lauren reaches up and plays with Camila's hair, "Was that okay?"

     She nods, "That was more than okay."

     Both girls giggled and the smaller girl laid on top of Lauren's body, letting her play with her hair as she fell asleep.
Around 3 in the afternoon, Lauren woke up with Camila laying flat on top of her, and decided not to wake her up. Instead she laid there and played with her hair, just listening to her breathing.

       After a few minutes, she felt the girl move underneath her, so she squeezed her hand to get her attention. The small girl sleepily hummed in response.

     "You wanna go get something to eat? It's 3:30, and I'm sure you haven't eaten yet, huh?" The girl just shook her head. "So is that a 'no' you don't want to go or a 'no' you haven't eaten?"

     Camila turned on her side to look at Lauren's face, "No to both."

      The older girl audibly sighed, "What if I let you choose where to eat? Anywhere you want?"

      Her face immediately lit up, "Anywhere?" The smaller girl clapped her hands together and bounced up and down on the couch.

     Lauren sat up and laughed at her girlfriend's excitement, "So, where to?"

     Camila grinned at her, "Sushi! I want sushi!"