5.

*Possible TW* (talks about a razor and blood) Please don't read this if you think it'll bother you. Love you. <3

After the long chat in the hospital room, the doctor decided it was good to discharge Camila. He saw no reason for keeping her any longer, so he sent them on their way. Camila was so thankful to leave that place, she hated hospitals, even if she was only there for one night. She wondered how she'd feel going back into her apartment, where the attempt had happened. She was extremely nervous about how she'd feel, but she knew Lauren would be next door if she needed anything.

     Lauren and Camila got into the older girl's car and started on the short drive to their apartment complex. The younger girl stared out her window, not making a sound. Lauren figured she was just trying to process what she'd just been through, which was fine, she needed to think a little. The green eyed girl decided not to interrupt her thinking and continued driving.

     When she pulled into the parking lot, the older one got Camila's attention to let her know they were home, "Hey, we're here." Camila just nodded and got out of the car, waiting for Lauren outside the driver's side door. Camila was playing with her necklace, a tell-tale sign that something was wrong.

      Lauren got out of the car and stood in front of the younger girl, "You okay? You look like something's bothering you."

     The brown haired girl quietly shook her head, not wanting to speak.

     The older girl didn't take that for an answer, "I know something's wrong, what is it?"

     Camila let go of her necklace and sighed, "I'm scared."

     No kidding. Lauren could see the girl's hands shaking, "Scared about what?"

     The younger girl got quiet again and spoke softly, her voice shaky, "I kind of...um...left a mess, in my apartment. I don't want to look. I c-I can't, Lauren. I can't go in there."

     Lauren was slightly confused about the mess Camila was talking about since she'd gotten all of the pills and thrown them away, she wondered what she was talking about. She just wanted to help, so she didn't question anymore, "That's okay. You can stay in my apartment, and I'll clean whatever it is that you're talking about. Just let me know where it is, and I'll do it."

     The young girl shook her head, "Th-the bathroom. I-I don't know Lauren. I don't want you to see. You're going to hate me."

     Camila's hands started to shake more and her eyes grew glassy.

     The older girl grabbed her hands to stop them from shaking, "Camila, I'll do it, okay? You don't have to worry about it, I've got it. It's not a problem."

     Camila nodded her head and entered Lauren's apartment when they reached their floor. "Hey, don't worry, I don't mind doing this for you. Just rest, okay?"

     With that, Lauren moved over to Camila's apartment and let herself in. She closed the door behind her and flicked on the lights, making her way towards the bathroom. When she got to the door, she took a deep breath and opened it slowly, turning on the light.

     Lauren's jaw dropped when she saw what Camila was talking about. A razor was laying on the tile floor, surrounded with tons of blood and there were empty pill bottles everywhere. Oh my god. No wonder she was so dizzy when I found her at the door. Lauren almost wanted to faint at the sight, it was heartbreaking, the girl was really trying to kill herself. Instead of getting too emotional, the girl decided to go ahead and get the cleaning done.

     She threw away all of the empty pill bottles. She didn't, however, throw away the razor. She knew what it was like to self harm. She knew that taking away the razor would only make things worse. She couldn't make Camila stop overnight, it wasn't that easy, and she knew that. There was nothing she could do to make her stop, she needed to help Camila get enough courage to talk to someone. A professional. She wouldn't break the news today, maybe next week. For now, she would just help the girl as much as she could and be there for her.