Chapter Fourteen

Heyy, I am so sorry that i have taken ages to upload this chapter!

HERE IT IS :)

Harry’s POV:

Man I am falling for her so badly! She is just amazing, I even love the fact she I a tease, yes its annoying because I just want more kisses from her but its good because I have to work for it which makes it fun, working for t is better than just being given it straight away that would get boring after a while. When she kissed me I wanted more than a peck her lips were so soft and gentle pressed against mine I had to ask her for one more just in case she said yes but obviously she didn’t so I thought I would just be cheeky, so when she told me to get out whilst she got changed I said I could stay and watch just to be cheeky.

I walked downstairs and went and sat on the sofa next to her dad and sighed.

So Harry how did Ellie react when she sore you? Ellie’s dad asks me smiling.

She was surprised but she let me lie down with her. I sighed.

That’s good why are you sighing? He asked confused.

 Your daughter is a tease. I smiled thinking of her last night.

Not in that way. I said quickly so he didn’t think anything rude. He laughed.

Ok so why is she a tease? You don’t have to tell me but I know her more than anybody apart from Saffi but she isn’t here… he said honestly and I agreed.

Well it’s nothing big but I like her…a lot. I said and explained what happened last night when she gave me a light peck on the lips and the kiss upstairs and even the part where I asked her for one more, it was awkward but I needed to tell him to see what he thinks and I get along with him anyway which helps.

Right yes Harry it’s so obvious! She told you she likes you and she didn’t want to kiss you properly because she doesn’t want to get carried away because she is falling for you a lot too. He said seriously.

How was I so stupid I should have known! She is like me but taking it the different way I just want to her kiss her but she doesn’t want to kiss me so she doesn’t get carried away, maybe I should just kiss her properly so she knows its ok? Or maybe I should just ask her out already? Or is it too soon? GRR HARRY STOP BEING STUPID YOU LOVE HER JUST ASKED HER OUT! I said to myself wait what I love her? Do I love her? Thinking about it I think I do. i want her to be mine and only mine I am going to ask her out on a date then ask her to be my girlfriend.

Ellie’s POV:

I walked into my closet to find something cute but warm to wear, I decided on wearing light pink skinnies with a plain white vest top and a cream knitted jumper with light brown hearts on the front and put a comb throw it lightly letting my natural waves fall over my right shoulder and looked into my full length mirror and I nodded to myself in approval because I found what I was looking for, something warm but cute.

I made my way downstairs where I sore Harry sitting on the sofa opposite my dad talking; wonder what they are talking about? I carried on walking and got to the door they started at me and stopped talking.

What were you guys talking about? I asked them both confused because they stopped speaking when I walked in.

 Football. My dad said.

Just something that was on tv. Harry said quickly straight after my dad said football and face palmed his forehead, what’s going on?

Dad you don’t watch football you hate it? What’s going on? I said seriously getting suspicious.