Chapter Twelve

heyy guys, sorry i have not been updating much lately! but here is this chapter and i will hopfully be updating one tomorrow aswell! hope you enjoy it :)

(H-Harry E-Ellie)

E-hey what’s up? I asked confused.

H-the sky. Harry said laughing.

E-not funny. I said laughing slightly.

H-then why are you laughing?

E-anyway how come you rang me?

H-well as you know I am watching your twitcam and sore that you mentioned the bad wind so I thought I would ring you to ask if you wanted me to pick you up and drop you home.

E-aww you don’t have to do that its fine.

H-i know I don’t have to but I want to and you are scared of the dark I don’t want you to be scared.

E-ok if you are sure?

H-positive! Shall I pick you up in 10?

E-thank you! And yeah ok see you in 10.

H-welcome bye.

I am getting pick up in 10. I smiled to Saffi and she smiled back.

Ok then, ok guys we are going to stop the twitcam now! Bye! Saffi said and closed the laptop and got up and we walked downstairs.

Ellie I am going to miss you so much! Saffi said hugging me and I hugged her back.

I know me too! But its only 2 weeks it’s not to bad? I smiled and I pulled away and she nodded in agreement just then there was a knock at the door, Harry i though and smiled and I walked over to the poor and opened it.

Hello Ellie ready? Harry said with a smile.

Yep I am ready. I said and tunred back around to hug Saffi one more time.

Bye Saffi remember have fun! And if you get an amazing tan I will kill you. I smiled and she laughed.

Well looks like I will be getting killed when I get back… from my best friend. Saffi said jokily and I walked out the door and Harry held out his arm for me to link with his and I did and waved to Saffi as we got into the car.

You look good with wet hair. Harry said to me with a cheeky smile on this face.

Thank you but I hate having wet hair it’s annoying. I laughed and Harry nodded and laughed.

And you look pretty good with wet hair yourself. I said messing up his wet hair and he laughed.

Ellie not the curls! Harry said laughing.

But they are not curls when they are wet? And I like touching your curls am I not allowed to? I pouted and he smiled.

I suppose they aren’t are they? And because it’s you yes you can touch my curls whenever you want. I smiled.

Yay. I shouted and put my hands in the air as far as they would go in Harry’s car and he laughed and he pulled up in my driveway.

I will walk you to your door. He said smiling and I nodded in agreement and stepped out the of the car and me and Harry both walked to my doorstep in the rain, he should have stayed in the car it’s raining.

Harry you could have stayed in the car it’s raining. I said looking at him and he was already looking at me and started into my eyes.

I know but its dark and you are scared of the dark. He said but I knew he was lying and he smiled and I just nodded and whispered ‘ok’. As I put my hand on the handle to open the door Harry spoke.

Ellie wait. He said putting a hand on my waist and spinning me around to face him and out faces were inches apart and he had a cheeky smile on his face, good chance to tease him… I moved my head so my lips were slightly touching his ear and whispered.

I like you Harry. My lips slightly touching his ear as I spoke and moved out of his grip and opened the door and he sighed.

I like you too Ellie, so much. he looked down I hate seeing him looking down so I walked up to him and gave him a quick kiss but a kiss where our lips were just touching so it doesn’t really count as a kiss and he smiled.

That will have to do for now. He said cheekily and winked and I giggled.

Bye Harry and thank you. I waved and waited till he walked back to his car and closed the door.

I got in and looks like my mum and dad are asleep so I walked upstairs and changed into my hot pink Onesie and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my mouth with mouthwash and washed my face with a cold water, I walked into my room turned the light off and got comfy in my bed and fell asleep quickly because I was tired.