Chapter Thirty

Heyy all, thought I'd update this chapter because I am bored and I thought of an idea so I should write it up before I forget... haha.

Anyway here it is!!! 

#########

Ellie's POV

I was half awake and I found it hard to part my mouth, which was odd.

I was going to touch my lips but then realised my hands were tied.

I woke up properly and opened my eyes to still see complete darkness, I had realised that there was tap over my mouth and something covering my eyes.

I screamed because I do not like not seeing anything.

Then I felt a stinging sensation on my lips. Shit I forgot I had tap over my mouth.

What did I say huh? I told you to watch your mouth but you didn't. This is what it has came to. He yelled, you could hear the anger in his voice, which made me shiver.

I tried to tell him he was being stupid, it's not like anybody would have heard me screaming anyway, but because of this stupid tap over my mouth he couldn't understand me and was just laughing at my attempt.

Are you hungry? He said and I could feel the smile that was on his face, which was probably because he know I was but I could not reply.

I shook my head quickly trying to tell him I was but he just ignored it.

It has been a few minutes silence, well apart from my stomache growling, and I still as scared as I was when I woke up, mostly because I do not know where that creep of a man is but I can here him breathing it's that quite.

I heard his feet walking around then they stopped.

My heartbeat started to quicken as I heard him kneel down besides me and my hands started to sweat.

I could feel his breath on my face which made me move to the side quickly.

I don't think so. I growled and grabbed my waist forcefully and dragged me back to where I was at first.

A few seconds later I felt his fist on my chest making me jump and the tears fall down my face in pain.

Saffi's POV

This is al my fault, if I just stayed with her she would be safe.

If I just stayed with her she would be here right now.

Or I would at least be able to be with her.

I hate myself so much how could I let this happen to my best friend.

Saffi it's not your fault, ok? Liam said from beside me, with sympathy in his eyes.

It is though Liam, I should have stayed with her. Small tears escaped my eyes and rolled down my cheek.

Saffi, you didn't know she was going to disapear, and we all know if you did you would never have left her. I said with a slight smile with looked adorable.

I just wish I could do something, you know? I said honestly.

I know, we all feel the same, especially Harry. He replied wiping my tears away from my cheeks.

Who could do this though? She wouldn't have just ran away, she cares about Harry and you guys way to much to do that, so someone much have taken her. I said disgustingly.

I know, whoever has taken her will get what they deserve ok, but we just need to think about getting her back. Paul is sorting it out. He said rubbing my back reassuringly.