Chapter Sixteen

5 hours later.

Ellie’s POV:

I am stuffed. I said putting my hands on my belly after eating the pizza Niall ordered all of us.

I am not. Niall said smiling taking the last piece of pizza from my place and I laughed.

Me too but so worth it that pizza was good! Harry said smiling.

What else was good Harry? Louis says cheekily.

Louis shut up. Harry said seriously and Louis laughed.

Fine! Let’s do something fun! Louis shouted jumping on the sofa.

Like what? I asked sitting up.

Hmm. he said stroking his invisible moustache making me laugh.

Do you have your bikini? We can go swimming!? Louis said happily.

Yes I do so why not. I smiled and he got up and ran upstairs.

GET CHANGED EVERYBODY! Louis shouts whilst running up the stairs causing him to trip up the stairs making us all laugh.

We all went into our room, in my case Harry’s room to get changed me and Harry got into his room and he closed the door I picked up my bag, placed my bikini on the bed and put the bag back on the floor and turned around to see Harry looking at me smiling.

Yes? I asked him smiling.

Nothing. He smiled turning to his draws and picked out his shorts.

I picked up my black and pink bikini and walked into the bathroom to get changed.

I got into my bikini and looked into the mirror my hair falling to the middle of my back. I am not perfect no one is I have a spot on the top of my chin on the right hand side, I am not supper skinny but I am not fat either everyone says I am a perfect size but I can’t help but feel self-conscious.

I opened the bathroom door and sore Harry sitting on the bed wearing stripy swimming shorts, when he sore me he stood up and walked over to me smiling and our his hands on my sides.

I agree with Saffi. He said smiling.

What do you mean? I asked confused.

You know when she said all the boys look at you on the beach? He said grinning.

Oh yeah I remember now. I smiled.

You look gorgeous. He said looking in my eyes and I smiled.

Thank you, you look good yourself. I said looking at him.

Come on we need to meet the boys downstairs. I said and he pouted.

Can I have a kiss before we go? He smiled cheekily and I laughed and gave him a quick peck and grabbed one of the two towels that Harry must have put on the bed and Harry picked up the other one and grabbed my hand as we left the room.

We got downstairs and Zayn and Niall were staring at me and Harry wide eyed, what’s up with them?

Harry POV:

Me and Ellie got downstairs and Zayn and Niall’s eyes were on Ellie and I didn’t like it one bit so I gave them a death glare putting my arm around Ellie’s waist and kissing her check making her blush and I smiled.

Zayn’s POV:

Ok I suppose I deserved the death glare from Harry but it’s not like I liked Ellie in the way I just think she is hot, her figure is perfect and her looks are great too. But I wouldn’t date her, one reason being she is dating my best friend two being the fact that she wouldn’t go for a guy like me. But it doesn’t bother me I don’t have feeling towards her.

getting to know One Direction...Harry Styles?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें