Chapter Ten

i was not planning on updating again today but then i got asked to so i thought i might aswell!

xmynameisella i am glad you like it! :) x

Harry’s POV:

I finally told her what was meant to happen and told her that I liked her and she likes me back, well she didn’t say that see said I will have to wait and see but I think she does….

Harry I need to go to work you can stay here if you want but it’s boring and I don’t know if my mum will be coming home… you know what she is like. Ellie said laughing.

Ok I will head back to my place then I suppose don’t want to be here alone if your mum comes back… she is scary. We both laughed

So when do you finish work? I asked her with a smile.

Ermm around four fifteen why? Ellie asked confused.

Where do you work? I asked her smiling again.

Harry what are you up to? She askes raising her eyebrow and I smiled.

Just tell me Ellie. I said raising my eyebrow at her.

In a little coffee shop down the road called ‘corner café’ why? She asked again.

Just wondering. I said slowly and she giggled.

Ok now come on! I need to go! Ellie said pulling me out the door whilst grabbing my jacket and her shoulder bag on the way when we got out the door she put on my jacket and put her shoulder bag on her shoulder and we walked down the driveway and stopped at my car.

Right well I am walking down the road to work I shall see ya when I see ya. She giggled and turned to walk away and I cleared my throat and she turned around.

You have my jacket on cheeky! I said to her and she laughed.

But I like it and its cosy an-. She stopped before she finished regretting what she was about to say.

And what? I asked her innocently.

Nothing but I am wearing your jacket I’ll give it back to you when I next see you. She smiled.

Fancy a lift? I said smiling.

Um I suppose so. She smiled and walked over to the passenger seat and I get in the car.

We pulled up outside the café and she was about to get out but I locked the doors and she turned around confused.

What was that for? She asked raising an eyebrow.

What were you going to say about my jacket but you stopped? I asked her seriously and raised an eyebrow.

I was going to say it smells like you. She said quietly and unlocked the door and stepped out.

Ellie wait. I said to her as she got out and she looked at me with a questioning look.

You’re adorable you know? I flashed my signature smile and she blushed and giggled.

Bye Harry. She said with a smile on her face as she closed the door and waved me goodbye and I got out my phone to text her ‘you are cute when you blush to you know ;) text me whenever you can? I will be lonely? Xxxx’

She text back straight away she must be getting ready ‘I will see what I can do but don’t count on it! ;) xx’ I loved how she sends two kisses not too much but then not just one that’s not enough do you know what I mean?

 Anyway I texted her back ‘butttt I let you wear my jacket Ellie! That means something right? Xxxx’ I pressed send and smiled, My phone vibrated