Chapter Four

Ellie’s dad POV:

Ellie Saffi! Come down here for your surprise!

10 seconds later you can hear loud footsteps running down the stairs. I can’t wait to see how they will react.

Hey dad what’s the surprise? And where’s mum gone now? 

Your mum had to go back to work but I had to wait for your surprise to get here.

Wait the surprise is for Saffi too? Ellie said smiling and excitedly.

Yes it’s for you both! Ready to know what it is? I said excitedly myself… I can’t believe I am exited? Is that weird? Oh well.

Ok here. I said handing them both an envelope each and they look confused, untill they opened it up.

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS!? OH MY GOD! A WRISTBAND FOR THE VIP ONE DIRECTION SIGNING! They screamed I couldn’t help but smile at how happy they were.

Ye,  do you like it?

I love it thank you so much! Saffi said whilst giving me a hugged I hugged her back.

Dad thank you so much! There was only twenty of these though? They all sold out how did you get them? Ellie asked happily she couldn’t stop grinning.

Well I was looking on ebay for some and luckily I found 2, plus it came with a parental ticket for me. I laughed.

Omg! How much did you pay? Ellie asked being her noisy self I laughed.

I paid two hundred and ten pounds for them both but I put three hundred and fifty as my maximum bid. I smiled.

Omg dad I love you so much! Ellie said whilst giving me a tight hug.

You're very welcome sweetie, now you girls need to go sort out what you are going to wear because it's tomorrow at two so go get sorted I will cook tea. I said whilst I pointing to the door.

After a little while I started making homemade pizza, just a normal cheese pizza though because Ellie and Saffi are fussy and they love cheese pizza with a spicy source to stuff the crusts so that’s what I made.

Ellie’s POV:

My dad is the best dad ever! I love him so much, I still can’t believe he done this for me and my best friend we won’t be able to sleep… but we will have to make sure we do because we will be tired for tomorrow which won’t be good! Anyway right now me and Saffi are sorting out our outfits for tomorrow!

I decided to go with, my denim short shorts, a baggy light greytop and to go with that I have my white dolly shoes with a flower at the front and of course mine and Saffi’s friendship bracelet along with a bead bracelet I decided I will just make my hair so it has lose waves and straighten my side fringe as for make-up I will just put a bit of mascara on.

Saffi has chosen her dark blue short shorts with a plain baggy white top with her black dolly shoes for her hair she going to straighten it along with her fringe for make-up just mascara and our friendship bracelet. 

As you can tell me and Saffi don’t wear make-up because we have healthy skin so we don’t have spots to cover up, touch wood.

Also we have a few freckles which is cute, I think. And we both agree we are who we are take it or leave it.

Ellie Saffi tea is ready! I heard my dad's voice echo from downstairs we made our way downstairs when we realised the smell of our favourite pizza we looked at each other and ran down the rest of the stairs trying not to fall don them and into the kitchen.

Mmmmm thank you for the 50th time today dad! I said whilst taking a bite of my pizza and nodded in approval it taste so good.

After we eat tea we just sat in the dinning room talking about tomorrow and what time we are leaving we decided to leave late so we are the last ones in line so we are the last ones they see and so we get to spend more time with them! This was my idea and I was proud of it if I am honest! It’s a really good idea and it means we won’t have to wait as long either even though there isn’t going to be many people there and obviously my dad will drive us and mum won’t be able to come because she is at work, thinking about my mum she should be back soon its already 11:00pm and me and Saffi are going to go to bed exiting day tomorrow!

COMMENT, VOTE AND/OR FOLLOW PLEASE? ILY