Getting To Know One Direction...Harry Styles?

THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS MAY SEEM BORING BUT PLEASE GIVE IT A GO IT DOES GET BETTER I PROMISE :)

###########

Ellie’s OPV:

Ellie get out of bed! My mum souted for what must have been the 10th time.

I am coming! God. It was a Saturday and my mum woke me up at 9:30, well she woke me up at 9 but it has taken me half an hour to actually get out of bed, as per usual.

I made my way down stairs my mum must have heard me because she had asked me what I wanted on my toast which was obviously chocolate spread.

We were sat in the kitchen eating breakfast my toast was cold because it was sat on the plate whilst I was in bed.

What are you doing today? Mum asks me then eating a spoonful of her cornflakes.

Meeting up with Saffi in a bit, how about you? I asked just finishing my last piece of toast and walking to the sink to wash it up.

Ok, what are you guys going to do it’s raining outside? And I have work today so not much. She sounded annoyed because she had work, she works all the time these days.

We are just going and look in shops in London, that sounds boring when is dad home? I was curious where my dad was, he is normally here when I wake up come to think if it is only 10 I normally wake up at 11.

He should be here any minute now. She said whilst making herself some tea and rolling her eyes.

Ok just wondered because he is normally here when I wake up that’s all its strange waking up without his ‘morning sleeping beauty’ or his other little phrases. I said whilst I was on my phone on twitter tweeting Saffi about meeting up.

Ellie that will be because you don’t normally wake up this early. She said rudely.

Ok mum I would still be asleep if you didn’t wake me up this early… I said with attitude, I didn’t mean for it to sound like that but it just came out like it. I looked out the window and saw dads car driving up the drive way.

Mum dads home! I shouted to her because she upstairs getting ready for work.

Hey dad! I said with a big smile on my face and gave him a hug.

Hey sweetie, what have you got planned for today? He said whilst pulling away from the hug and walked into the lounge to tuned the TV on.

Meeting up with Saffi like always! I said in an exited tone.

Ellie it is raining outside what are you ‘besties’ going to do in this weather? He looked at me like I had 2 heads.

Well we are going to shop round London like always you can’t get bored of shopping dad. 

Ok then here’s my credit card like always buy what you want but not a car you can’t drive yet. He joked.

We are basically rich well not really rich but have money for nice things but my dad is serious when it comes to what we spend it on he doesn’t mind if I go buy clothes and stuff but he is just funny with his money think it’s because we have only had a lot of money for a few months, but in a few more months I think he will lighten up a little, then he might actually buy me tickets for One Direction!

Dad stop sounding serious! Anyway turn the news on I want to see what the weather is like this week. I said sounding annoyed because the weather isn’t going to get better it’s England but worth a look anyway. Just after I said that Saffi was at the lounge door looking at me.

Saffi! I didn’t hear you come in! I said whilst running up to her and giving her a hug.

I know. She said giggling and hugged me back just then we heard the news say ‘one direction’ and we both turned to face the TV, running and jumped on the sofa.

Girls how-. me and Saffi both said SHHH before he could finish.

The news carried on talking about one direction ‘the 5 lad themselves will be arriving back to London in 2 hours’ the lady spoke showing a picture of the boys on the screen, me and saffi stared at each other and screamed ‘OMG! AHHH FINALLY!’ Because they have been on tour for most of the year, I moved down here a few months ago and Saffi wasn’t a big fan of them but I got her to love them too, so now they are finally coming back and we will hopefully see them.