Chapter Twenty Eight

Hi guys! 

Sorry I haven't updated for a while! I have had exams and still do so it is not very long! 

2 hours later 

Harry's POV

Guys she still isn't back! She wouldn't take this long. I said stressing out pulling at my curls.

I know Harry, we need to tell Paul. Liam said looking worried.

What if something has happened to her? I will never ever forgive myself. Saffi said crying.

Saffi she is stronger than she looks, if somehthing has happened to her she will do her best to get out of it. I said reassuringly whilst giving her a hug, which we both needed right now.

What's up guys? Liam said it was urgent... Paul said walking into the room with a concerned look on his face.

It's Ellie, she hasn't came back yet and it's been over 2 hours, she wasn't meant to be this long. I said without taking a breath.

Right, and where is she meant to be? He asked trying ot figure things out.

She went shopping with me and when I came back here she said she wanted to carry on looking because she hadn't found anything yet... Saffi said fiddling with her fingers.

Ok well I will go look around shops and see if I can find her, I will ring you and keep you informed.

I cannot sit here and wait I need to do something! I said loudly standing on my feet.

Harry you need to stay here because if you come with me and the fans saw you and how you're reacting they will know something is up, that is the last thing we need! He said sternly.

I don't care Paul I need to do something usefull. I said walking over to pick up my jacket.

Harry I mean it stay here. Liam please keep a close eye on him, we do not want people finding out yet. Paul said and he left after Liam said he would keep an eye on me.

This is fucking stupid! Does he expect me to stay here and just wait around when my girlfriend could be in any situation right now hoping I will find her! I said pacing around the room.

Harry you need to calm down, Mate. Niall said patting my shoulder behind me.

I am worried about her Niall. I said sighing placing my arms on the wall to hold my body weight.

Ellie's POV

What is your problem. I said looking at him like he was an idiot (which he was).

Nothing. He said grinning.

Would've thought you would have put a mask on or something, you know that's what people who kidnap someone does. I snapped.

I haven't kidnaped you. I said laughing.

When what do you call what you have done to me? Normall people don't keep someone in a van with their hands and feet tied. I said looking at my hands and feet.

Well wouldn't want you to try and escape would we. He grinned and sat down next to me making me shiver.

Why an earth would I do that, it's fun being stuck in a dirty van. I said sarcastically.

Don't talk to me like that. He snapped angrily.

Noted. I grinned at him pissing him off.

Niall's POV

Harry has not been ok at all.

He cannot sit still always pacing the room,

Pulling his curls,

He hasn't put his phone down.

Every 2 minutes he would say ''Why hasn't Paul phoned yet!''

He keeps trying to call her, but she isn't answering her phone.

NOW HER PHONE IS TURNED OFF!!! Harry shouts angrily.

What if I did something? What if she is ignoring me? I don't know what I did.  He said sitting down throwing his phone down on the chair.

Harry you have done nothing. I said to him with a small smile.

I feel like I have! Maybe she doesn't feel the same way anymore. He said hiding his face in his hands.

Harry you can tell by the way she looks at you that she is crazy about you. I said clearly.

Thankyou for reading!

I hope you liked it... even though it is not much!

PLEASE COMMENT AND/OR VOTE!!!