Chapter Twenty Five

In the next chapter it starts getting interesting!

Hope you enjoy it :)

Ellie's POV

We were on the tour bus heading to the boys next destination.

Me, Anne and Gemma had a good conversation getting to know eachother better which was great, they're great people to be around they didn't make things awkward like some people do when you meet them which was even better.

I'm glad you got along with my mum and sister Ellie. Harry say's to me when he game back from getting a drink and sitting next to me.

They are great people, no reason why I woudn't get along with them. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

They really like you, you know that? I laughed at me happily.

I glad they do! Nothing worse than your boyfriends family don't like you. I laughed.

Well my mum is glad I found you, she said she can see how happy I am just by seeing me with you.  He said pulling me into his warm body and kissing my forehead making me smile.

When we get to the hotel I am going to take you on a date. Harry randomly says making me jump.

Harry you don't need todo  that. I smiled up at him and he took hold of my hand.

I know i don't, But I want to. He smiled down at me cheekily. 

2 hours later.

Harry's POV

We arrived at the hotel and we are now all in the top floor of the hotel so we don't get mobbed with fans so often.

I  decided to take Ellie out on another date tonight because, well I don't really have a reason I just want to spend more alone time with her.

I booked a reservation for two just down the road from the hotel, I have never bene there before but it looks posh so we will see how it goes.

Ellie be ready for 7, I shall let you get ready in here while I go and get ready in one of the boys rooms. I said to her and she agreed.

=================

It was now 5:30 and Ellie said she was going to start getting ready so I got my suit, gave Ellie a quick kiss and opened the door.

Remember wear something nice, like always. I said closing the door after I heard her say will do.

Ellie's POV

When harry shut out the door I walked into the bathroom and hopped into the shower washing my hair and my body.

I got out the shower at 6 o'clock wrapped a towel around my dripping wet body and hair.

I towel dried my hair and dried it properly with the hair dryer.

I used my hair straighteners  to make light curls in my hair.

I got my black dress out of my suitcase and out it on, it was not to short, it was just the right length.

When I heard a knock on the door I know it was Harry so I grabbed my phone and put it in my purse and looked through the peep hole on the door and Harry was there shaking hus curls making me laugh because when he look back up he looked slightly dizzy.

I opened the door and stared at Harry with a smile on my face he look hot in a suit and instead of a bow tie he wore a dark blue normal tie, which was diffrent because he usally wears a bow tie's, but then again what can he not pull off?

After I had finished admiring what he was wearing I looked at him and he had a massive smile on his face.

You look absolutely beautiful Ellie. He said eyeing up my body.

Thank you, you look very handsome. I said pulling at his tie and he laughed and muttered a thank you, he sorted out his tie and took hold of my hand and walked me down to his car.

==============

Harry's POV

When Ellie opened the door I couldn't take my eyes off of her! she looked beautiful in her plain black simple dress that shows of just thr right amount of leg, her figure is just breathtaking, her hair was curled and put over to her right hand side with looked stunning.

I made sure we left from the back of the hotel so that we don't get surrounded with fans otherwise we will be late for our reservation 

When I parked in the carpark of the restaurant we walked in and over to the front desk.

Hi I have a reservation for 7 a table for two. I asked the middle aged man behind the desk.

Name please? He asked.

Styles. I said and he nodded picking up two menu's and told us to follow him to our table.

Someone will come over soon to take your order. The man said walked back over to the front desk.

Ellie's POV 

We walked into the restaurant it was quite busy mainly with couples, there was only one family there. It was quite a small place which looked really posh.

The man at the front desk looked at me weirdly but I just brushed it off.

What would you like to eat babe? Harry asks putting down his menu and shaking his hair.

I don't know I might get a chilli con carne? What do you fancy? I asked putting my menu down also.

I am going to get a chicken korma. He smiled at my putting are menu's together at the side of the table just then the waiter came over.

Hi what would you like? A guy who was about Harry's age asked.

A chilli con carne and a chicken korma and two cokes please. Harry asked nicely.

Sure thing. He said smiling and walked away.

You're mine. Harry said randomly kissing my hand.

I know and you're mine. I replied and he smiled.

 Please comment/vote/follow :)

Again thankyou for reading!!!