Chapter Thirteen

Here is the chapter i said i will do lastnight!, sorry it is not that long! :)

Not much happens in this chapter.

I woke up in the morning in a happy mood and decided to just stay in bed for a little bit longer because it’s was warm and cosy, I got my phone from under my pillow and sore I had a message I unlocked my phone and for that the message was from Harry so I opened it.

‘Morning gorgeous :)xxxxx’ i read the message five times in my head whilst smiling like an idiot I decided I should text him back.

'Cute… Morning handsome! <3xx’ I pressed ‘Send’ and sent the message smiling.

There was a knock on the door downstairs but my dad was down there so I thought I would just let him get it and stay in bed longer because like I said it was warm and cosy and its cold outside which means if I step out of my bed it will be cold, another excuse to stay in bed.

There was a quite knock on my door, who could that be? It wouldn’t be my dad he waits for me to come downstairs or just calls me or if that doesn’t working he knocks on the door but not the quite?

Come in. I said sleepily and the door slowly opened and a curly headed boy popped his head through with a cheeky smile on his face and I smiled.

Morning gorgeous. He said walking towards my bed smiling.

 Morning Harry what brings you here? I asked confused.

Do you not want me here because if you don’t-. He began to finish his sentence but I spoke.

No of course I do! Just caught me by surprise… I said smiling and he sat on my bed next to me and kissed me on the cheek.

Want to cuddle into me? He asked smiling and I nodded smiling and lifted the covers up so he could lie down next to me but before he got in he looked at me.

Can I take my trousers off? Only because jeans are not comfy and boxers are… he said cheeky, trust Harry.

Don’t see why not. I smiled and he took off his trousers and hopped into my bed next to me and I cuddled into his chest and he put his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead and I smiled.

He is amazing everything about him was amazing I wasn’t expecting him to be knocking on my bedroom door this morning I was so happy when I sore I was him I was so happy. I am falling for him so bad! I know we both like each other but we are not dating and I can’t help but worry he will just go off with someone else I know Harry won’t do that because he said he really likes me but I can’t help but think he will, he is Harry Styles and I am just a normal girl.

What are you thinking about? Harry whispers in my ear.

Nothing. I said smiling.

Ellie don’t be silly I know when you are thinking. He said smirking.

No you don’t… I said worriedly if he know that then It would be embarrassing.

I do Ellie your forehead crunches together and you bite the inside of your bottom lip but you will only notice if you look closly. He said stroking my hair and I could feel him staring at me, shit I don’t know what to say to that.

Why were you looking closely at my lips? You must look at them a lot if you know that. I said seriously and moved my head to look up at him and he was already looking at me smiling

Ellie you know I always look at your lips like last night but you being the tease you are you didn’t kiss me properly you just gave me a VERY light peck. He said pouting I smiled.

Harry I don’t go round kissing people whenever and im not a tease… I said smiling.

But I am not people I am your Harry and of course you’re not. He smiled cheekily.

My Harry? Oh really and I am not. I said looking at him seriously but didn’t work I ended up smiling I know I am a tease but It just happens I can’t help it and Harry’s reaction is just too cute you want to tease him more so he doesn’t help himself.

Yes Ellie you’re Harry and explain last night then? Not a tease. He said poking my side and moved away a bit because I am really ticklish!

You are not my Harry and last night you looked sad so I thought I would give you a little peck to make you happy and it worked. I smiled.

But I want to be yours. He said seriously tightening his grip around my waist.

And it did make me happy but I could have been happier if you give me a proper peck. I smiled widely.

I want you to be mine too… and stop being cheeky. I said seriously he smiled and began to tickle my sides a laughed.

Harry don’t! I actually die! I said to him laughing.

No you don’t Ellie. I said tickling me.

I do! I honestly do! It makes me panic and stop breathing I hate It please don’t. I said trying to get away from his grip but he pulled me closer.

I will… only if you give me a proper kiss. I said looking into my eyes deeply.

I-I will give you a proper peck. I said getting lost into his eyes and he smiled and moved closer to my face making our noses touch and he licked his lips, OH MY GOD THAT WAS HOT! Seriously. He moved his lips so they were touching mine and I kissed him back and pulled away after, I really didn’t want to pull away his lips were warm and soft and I wanted to keep kissing him. So badly.

There you got your peck. I smiled and he pouted and moved his hand behind my neck and whispered into my ear.

One more? He whispered into my ear.

Nope. I said smiling getting out of bed I really wanted to say yes so badly so I just got out of bed before I gave in and kissed him.

You’re such a tease Ellie! I said hopping out of bed and stood in front of me.

Well I did say a peck Harry now out so I can get changed. I said pushing him towards the door.

Sure I can just sit and watch. He winks, that boy!.

Harry! No! Out. I said to him shocked and he laughed.

Fine I will be downstairs when you’re ready. He said walking out and closing the door.