I didn't want to turn around, because I knew who it belonged to.

Gulping hard, I could practically feel his eyes on me.

"What do you want Jimin?" - Lisa asked full of fierce.

"Nothing. I just wanted to say hi to my classmate." - the blood in my veins felt like it was boiling when he said that.

"I have to switch class no matter what." - I told Lisa once he left.

"No. You can't just let him do whatever he wants. Show him some confidence."

"You're telling me to talk back to Kang Yeosang?"

"Gosh Y/n, why are you so stubborn? I won't talk to you if you don't listen to me." - we parted ways after she said that.

Me and Lisa only had a few classes together, which meant I had to deal with Park Jimin myself.

"Is this taken?" - I turned my gaze to the person that just spoke. Him again.

He took my silence as an opportunity to settle himself next to me.

This is what Lisa was talking about. Speak up, Y/n. Do it.

"Can I talk to you after school?" - I tried to sound as natural and unbothered as possible.

There was that small moment of surprise in him, but he quickly changed it with his cold expression again.

"I'll take that as a yes, then." - I could finally boost my confidence a bit.

I couldn't concentrate on the lesson at all because Jiminwas staring at me the whole time. And to take it to the next level, our teacher paired us for a project. I guess he'll make me do it by myself.

After the bell rang, Jimin stormed off the classroom in the blink of an eye.

I looked everywhere for him. The classrooms, the cafeteria, the lab.. And lastly the back yard.

A bunch of guys were there, and it seemed like they were beating up someone.

"Hey! What are you doing?" - I quickly rushed there and pushed them off.

Then I saw that the boy on the ground was.. Jimin?

"Y/n, go away." - he wiped the blood coming from his nose, he had a black eye and he could still talk to me like that.

"Y/n? ParkY/n? As in, Seojoon's daughter?"

What? How did they know my real last name?

"You're going to pay for everything you bitch!" - one of the boys pulled my hair and slapped me.

"Leave her alone!" - Jimin yelled but got another fist in the face.

"What's going on here?" - everyone ran away when they saw the teacher coming.

"Let's take you two to the nurse." - the teacher offered but I interrupted him.

"No need. I'll take care of him."

I immediately called a taxi and headed to my house.