Chapter 49: Game On

Lauchs POV:

'He killed me! The bastard!'

Oh shut it Nyx. It's your fault you're dead. I warned you not to cheat, it's supposed to be a fair game, yet here you are, cheating.

'This wasn't about cheating!'

Right, well you forget our good friend Karma.

'Just get me back in a body.'

That's a funny request. It also isn't happening, listen the girls grown on me alright? She's a bit stupid but she's grown on me. Plus I'm having way too much fun watching the board play on my side, in my favor.

'You were once a man to be feared, now here you are playing grandfather and family. You're not their family! You're mine! My husband." She was so annoying.

Fuck off Nyx. We already settled this, we're nothing but two players on one big board game. Sucks you lost your star player Israfel so soon in the game.

'Baby, please. Please.' She cried, and I looked to her ghost, feeling the annoyance in me grow wider.

"I should've stayed married to the witch." I muttered while she grew furious before storming off.

Good riddance.

Psychotic bitch.

Looking down into the mirror, I watched Lily begin to toss and turn, sweating and crying. She'll be gone by the end of this week.

I ran my finger over the mirror, watching each room and then stopping over Kilana, she stood from the mans bed and walked out the room quietly.

Her hand lingered over Annalise's door before she let go and watched it with a longing.

Running my finger to the next room, I watched Valdus Kneel before a large map, a marker in his hand as he slowly searched for something. In his bed Lana was asleep, Heath in her arms and she was slowly suffocating the little boy.

Well we can't have that, can we?

My star player.

I brushed Valdus's shoulder and he turned to it but looked up at Lana and quickly stood moving her off Heath.

Lana has no idea how important she is.

Such a beauty too. Although, I must say making her was much more exhausting than I imagined. The whole tragedy, the running, the killing, then killing Ben, I had to but nonetheless, it all worked out. Here she is, exactly where she's meant to be....beside him.

A smirk grew on my lips and I moved the mirror down to the Anti-Christ. He was flying this way, and luckily on time. He should be here in two days time. Perfect.

Everything is playing out perfectly.

Just one more detail.....

Running my finger over Anne's back, I watched her grip Michael tightly before her eyes shot open and she cried out.

I tapped once, the bones cracked. I tapped twice, the skin split.